It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we make something happen 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just throwing it out there because I am really on the fence about what if anything could change in 2012.

Does anyone have any thoughts that if enough people 'expect' something to happen in 2012 then a mass conscious get together could make something happen?

Im thinking in the vein of thoughts having enough power to manifest.

I do know that if nothing happens in 2012 I personally will stop believing in any predictions, for me, 2012 will be the defining 'pics or it didnt happen'.

I have said I believe something will change but I do not know what or how. If I am wrong, I will chunter for a bit but that will be it for me. Tin hat will be hung up for good.

Anyone thinking along the same lines?

edit on 14-2-2012 by PurpleHorizon because: because I'm an idiot and clicked before writing...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't even...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
well that has always been one of the options

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I guess not.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Funny guys.

I hit the wrong button. But I typed WAY quickly to catch up..you just all beat me to it.....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Just throwing it out there because I am really on the fence about what if anything could change in 2012.

Does anyone have any thoughts that if enough people 'expect' something to happen in 2012 then a mass conscious get together could make something happen?

Im thinking in the vein of thoughts having enough power to manifest.

I do know that if nothing happens in 2012 I personally will stop believing in any predictions, for me, 2012 will be the defining 'pics or it didnt happen'.

I have said I believe something will change but I do not know what or how. If I am wrong, I will chunter for a bit but that will be it for me. Tin hat will be hung up for good.

Anyone thinking along the same lines?

edit on 14-2-2012 by PurpleHorizon because: because I'm an idiot and clicked before writing...
Iteresting, it's something that had crossed my mind recently and I've started to wonder the very same thing and that whilst I'm actually thinking about it I'm somehow manifesting it also, so I'm trying to make a concious decision to think happy and hopeful thoughts, which is really difficult seeing the daily news.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe that not every person has the ability to become aware.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleHorizon

Hey , , just because a mass of people on forums like ATS say that something mega is to happen in 2012 , you seem to be throwing in the towel if nothing of any world importance happens , these changes are taking place as I type this reply .

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

cryptome.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Mister, but have you considered the outcome of having jumbled thoughts about any occurence?

What the heck could happen then.

Seriously I was standing outside a week ago 6am thinking about the power of thought and its implications if indeed a whole LOT of people are having them.

Thinking good thoughts. Thinking good thoughts.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

I think everyone has the ability to become aware, they choose whether they want to or not and I think its the same sort of notion with manifesting something for 2012. Choosing to believe something will happen may force directly or indirectly actions. Along that note also, I think the governments are forcing ideas of something to happen in 2012, which so coincidentally lines up with scriptures, but how do you know they aren't manipulating events on purpose to line up with those scriptures? Then we see increased solar activity, seismic activity, but is it increased or are we just more aware and being told its increasing? I think there are possibilities to things changing this year, though I agree the what and how are up in the air, so possibly both, believing in it, false flags, and real events are causing the confusion!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Nah. Im not THAT done in, I will take it to my grave that we are being lied to, deceived and walked over by TPTB.

Im more thinking 'conscious awakening', 'aliens', 'pole shift', 'some planetary unexpected but secretly expected disaster' kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I believe this. The power of the mind is beyond that what we can understand. Believe and it shall be type of thing.

Say, if two billion people do believe that something will occur in 2012, there is a good chance something can very well happen. Not the end of the human race, but something that will go down in the history books. More people are becoming aware of the strange climate, solar activity, strange sounds and all such things and this will encourage negative thoughts.

If you have faith and tell the mountain to move, it will. We see this "believe and it shall be" in many religions. We have all experienced thinking of someone, and then our phone rings. It is possible imo.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Well I am certainly confused but oddly expectant of something. I think because of so many independant things pointing toward 2012. I am very wishy washy and that doesnt help.
I believe though that we can attract certain things. Even logically we can do so in our own attitude. I just ended up wondering about the law of attraction on a mega scale, that maybe we can cause something.
Would the overwhelming thought be in a positive or negative aspect?

I am more positioned on the positive change but if enough people were preparing for the worst?

I dont know. Maybe at the end of the day my reality is that I just want something good to happen and change a lot of the rubbish thats going on in the human race. That would be wishful thinking I guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Indeed thats what I am worried/hoping for depending which way the thought is leaning!

If in fact thought can manifest itself!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Yeah , I hear ya , I think something big is to come , conscious awakening , but that can cover a lotta stuff. We are 4 sure not alone in the universe........ go figure ha ha . People , granted a small percentage are waking up to what they think is going on , not all are correct , I don't have the answers , just educated opinions and a gut feeling that something big is to come , but I attach no importance to December 2012 the calendar date , after all Christmas is not the correct date for christians to celebrate if you do research.

You make a valid point........... could we make something happen........... I figure , how do you spell ambiguous ha ha.

I am in the fortunate position in my line of work of never having to be reliant on a clock / time , friends who work to a time , day in day out look sooooo much older than me, yet we are the same age , friends of twenty years plus and there is a little bit of envy. I think the prison of working to a clock , ages the person and mind , yet this is the world and this is how it functions.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That's been my logic for why something is going to happen all along. I'm a big believer in manifest destiny. If enough people believe that something is going to happen hard enough, it's likely enough that it will.

Basically, I'm a believer in 2012 because I'm a believer in self-fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If you believe what ancient people believed, and your mind before matter believer then this is certainly the case. If we perceive in the our mind that something bad is going to happen along with millions of other beings, or millions of other negative concious thought the likelihood is something bad will happen. Man made or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thanks, I'll check the links in more detail later but is my understanding correct that by bringing on a change (heaven/hell on Earth) we will be in deep trouble?

It was posted earlier that we may be being led to believe that something will happen 2012, I never thought of it that way before, that for good or evil we could be cajouled into manifesting something through sheer numbers?

I may be missing points here after mashing them through my tired head.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Eventually something will happen whether its good or bad is relative and whether its caused by 1) nature and A) possibly taken advantage of by some people creating problem for others to advance their own goals is possible

Or 2) if Man made-the above applies since its implied through their action by doing it the intention maybe hidden but can be found

what worries me most is a B) Effect from the human subconscious mind causing an event
- the collective human minds power to manifest destiny through the "law of attraction"

so to say that if 1 out of 20 believe the world will end in 2012 and they will have to fight against other people to survive thats ok 1:20 not very many people and will just be the pepper folks who are preparing for the unknown savages and barbarian hordes that most likely will never come.

now if 1 in 10 believe its coming and 1 in 6 thinks it will be dog eat dog
the idea that their going to have to fight like dogs to survive is what will manifest
making that the fate of humanity

The catalyst of which could still 1- be natural but made more horrible in impact because of peoples reactions to whatever happens since their already fearful to begin with

and/or A)+ 2) the combantaion of the above being used against people by people since anything you truly believe can and will be used against you

So ask yourself whats the easiest way to destroy the current civilized world.
Get it convinced that the end is near and Armageddon is approaching then slowly cause small problem to peoples daily live slowly making living more difficult for more and more people while making those who maintain the social systems life more heavenly or cut their jobs out when no long needed
Then sit back and watch as the world destroys itself because of irrational people doing what they believe right that brings about their own self destruction and everyone around them as well.

Kinda like when a home goes into foreclosure and that removes a family from their home which is said but also lower the values of the surrounding homes which puts those people underwater paying the same amount of $$$ for their mortgage on their home thats now worth less then what they owe.

Now that's a bigger problem and part of why the housing market collapsed or self-destructed if you would.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join