It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood Warns U.S. Aid Cut May Affect Egypt’s Peace Treaty With Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Really?

I think this is now officially called BLACKMAIL!

Did Obama think that Egypt was just going to roll over? The "Egyptian Spring" was nothing more than a Radical Muslim take over of a nation that was at peace for 30 years under Mubarak.

Thank you Obama...and thank you for the additional 800 MILLION that you want to give to the Radical Islam cause! You are a friggin' criminal.

(CNSNews.com) – A top Muslim Brotherhood official has warned that any cuts in U.S. aid to Egypt could affect Cairo’s peace treaty with Israel – the latest sign that Egypt’s emerging political forces intend to call Washington’s bluff over the diplomatic dispute triggered by a crackdown on non-governmental organizations.

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

So, um. . . basically. . . er. . . we have to give them money or the don't play nice with an ally?

WTH?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
have to give them one thing, at least they don't mix their words. lulz

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Really?

Did Obama think that Egypt was just going to roll over? The "Egyptian Spring" was nothing more than a Radical Muslim take over of a nation that was at peace for 30 years under Mubarak.

Thank you Obama...and thank you for the additional 800 MILLION that you want to give to the Radical Islam cause! You are a friggin' criminal.

(CNSNews.com) – A top Muslim Brotherhood official has warned that any cuts in U.S. aid to Egypt could affect Cairo’s peace treaty with Israel – the latest sign that Egypt’s emerging political forces intend to call Washington’s bluff over the diplomatic dispute triggered by a crackdown on non-governmental organizations.

SOURCE

Cant you see that all aid is just political bribery? You have to borrow money to send your bribes.

This isnt blackmail.

Stop sending your bribes around the world and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I can see the US and Isreal taking over the suez canal if these bozos get any ideas...Its about all the revenue they have at mo.....besides US welfare checks which go to the military.....
I think this is the longer range objective....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
With all the sabre rattling going on, I find myself paying more and more attention to Egypt. If Egypt cancels their treaty, then it becomes very possible Israel could be attacked from all sides. If they are, and they are losing, I believe they will execute the Samson option.

For those who've never heard of it, it basically says Israel nukes everyone. And I think they're just crazy enough to do it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I see how it is...our blasphemous western imperialism and culture are an affront to almighty god but our blasphemous western money isn't....
This is why we need to stop lining the rest of the worlds pockets...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

Originally posted by phantomjack
Really?

SOURCE

Cant you see that all aid is just political bribery? You have to borrow money to send your bribes.

This isnt blackmail.

Stop sending your bribes around the world and see what happens.

I see it now! No money after the dirty work, so we do the shakedown then watch the money pour in... Maybe they should ask for gold bars.lol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoWorldOrder12
I see how it is...our blasphemous western imperialism and culture are an affront to almighty god but our blasphemous western money isn't....
This is why we need to stop lining the rest of the worlds pockets...

Now you're gettin' it. :up

Allies and interests magically appear and take new form when help is needed. Who's to say what actually goes on between TPTB, but from where we are sitting, this is par for the course and simply disgusting.

I have no idea what the US has been trying to really do during the last 40 years. Foreign policy is awful at best. Then again I have nothing to gain from the decisions being made.

edit on 14-2-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join