It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian bomber bungles Bangkok Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Iranian bomber bungles Bangkok Attack

www.theaustralian.com. au

AN Iranian man carrying explosives blew off his own legs and wounded four other people in two blasts last night in Bangkok.

One of the blasts damaged a taxi, and a grenade detonated as the assailant carried it down a sidewalk outside a school.

Police general Pansiri Prapawat said a passport found at the scene indicated the man was Saeid Moradi from Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Israel Blames Iran Of Bombings In India, Georgia
Israeli diplomat's car in India hit by blast

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So is this the smoking gun that provides indisputable proof Iran is involved in these recent bombings...or, is it just the opposite?

I have no idea. Reading this article it would seem they have been caught "red-handed".

One thing that crossed my mind when I read this was how in any "spy" movie I've ever seen, there is always a point made to the person carrying out the deed that they will not be assisted if they are caught, and they are basically on their own. Granted, that's what happens in the movies and is probably quite far detached from how these things are done in real life...but, it got me thinking - why would a state sponsored assassin/terrorist carry his passport while carrying out an attack? It just doesn't seem to add up, unless the Iranians are total amateurs.

When the Israeli's were allegedly caught assassinating the Palestinian guy, one of the major parts of the story was about how they perpetrators had been travelling on stolen and fake passports. You would imagine this would partly be to try and hide their identities if they were caught in the act.

This attack failed attack in Bangkok could very well be a bungled Iranian plot - but it could also be that somebody wants it to look like an Iranian plot, and has ensured the passport was there to reinforce that view.

I believe the guy is still alive - it will be interesting to see what he has to say...

www.theaustralian.com. au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
yea i seen the video of this earlier today , him squirming on the ground with both his legs blown off.

I hope he doesn't die , and we can get some answers of who he is and who he worked for.

Talk about instant karma. lol .
edit on 14-2-2012 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
lmao

sucks to be him I guess.

link   
Sorry I am at work and stuff is blocked. Did the article state this was part of the Iranian regime in any way?

-SAP-

link   
Thank Yah nobody died, except the madman, assuming he died from bleeding out heaving his legs blown off. I can't imagine anyone rushing to save him after he was about to kill a bunch of chinese people.

If they prove this guy was Iranian, China might just decide to turn their backs on Iran in this war brewing between Israel and Iran. Which brings on the next question, was this a Iranian false flag to allow China to bug out of that mess? There's so much double dealing and duplicity going on with these false flags i dunno who to believe anymore or why i should care.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

No - it says he is an Iranian national and they have his passport and name.

Interesting you are at work and can see ATS, but can't see a newspaper

link   
reply to post by Snappahead

lol...the passport trick again? Anyone remember the passport that survived 9-11 and identified the hijackers? Either these "terrorists" are stupid and bring their identification everywhere with them, or there is a calculated reason they are always carriying a passport that paints a target....

I'm thinkin the later.

link   
please continue to contribute sources, comments, and discussion in the existing thread on this forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join