It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Chuckles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm sure most of us have had bad neighbors from time to time here are some creative ways people are dealing with it.

Daily Mail ReporText Please do not throw your cigarette in our garden. The cat smokes and he's trying to quit.ter

'Please do not throw your cigarettes in our garden. The cat smokes them and he's trying to quit': The hilarious anonymous notes left on annoying neighbours' doors

It is the unfortunate reality of tightly-packed apartment blocks and high rises: the annoying neighbour.Hilarious anonymous notes complaining about neighbours' thieving ways, defecating dogs, discarded cigarettes or loud music have been uploaded to the website HappyPlace.com.

In this case it's nice to be able to be creative in dealing with whatever is considered a bad situation. Unfortunate not all of us have the kind of neighbors to do this with. Mine for instance was really bad Situation solved by property management against the neighbors they were home more than they were anyplace else. Must not have been paying the rent. Hope you all get a chuckle out of these.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ha,that was funny.!
ya most people would start an argument!
i had a similar experience where i had to leave a note saying stop leaving your wife on my property cause she keeps wanting sex,and shes ugly!!!

nice post!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Fabulous - thank you for posting! I am a big supporter of intellect as a defense tactic and this article is a fabulous example. Something I will incorporate into an English lesson at some stage.

Combine humour with anger and you have intellect that cannot be beaten. When I close my posts with much peace I actually mean it and this post makes me smile and smile and smile some more!!

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Happy, I could make you smile it made me smile and I thought I'd share. With so many doom and gloom things going on i figured we needed it!

new topics

top topics

join