It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Al Qaeda is suggesting what?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

Specifically Al-Zawahri made a call to Lebanon to join forces with the anti Assad movement that has been led by the west, Israel and Arab countries of the Persian Gulf.

Wth im know there is motive behind this but wow lo.
edit on 14-2-2012 by EmceeTrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
didn`t the c.i.a. start al queda to get the russians out of afghanistan! doesn`t the word mean toilet in arabic! Mmmmm!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
didn`t the c.i.a. start al queda to get the russians out of afghanistan! doesn`t the word mean toilet in arabic! Mmmmm!

I think George Bush the first is the leader of it actually

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Presstv is not the most reliable of sources friend.

I would take this with a grain of salt.

With that being said, if AlQaeda really is a supporter of the anti-Assad movement, I dont think that the West's involvement in the same movement would prevent them frmo acting. Why should it? The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Not always, but the west and AQ can still have the same enemy.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
Presstv is not the most reliable of sources friend.

I would take this with a grain of salt.

With that being said, if AlQaeda really is a supporter of the anti-Assad movement, I dont think that the West's involvement in the same movement would prevent them frmo acting. Why should it? The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Not always, but the west and AQ can still have the same enemy.

True that Im not taking it 100% i never take anything 100%. I mean every one needs to use their enemy for something at some point

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Of course Al Qaeda is part of the anti-Assad movement. Secular dictators are being overthrown to make way for Islamist governments. That is the emerging trend and it is strangely under reported in western media.

DEPOSE ASSAD, WELCOME MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Trust me nothign is being reported and if it is its not made a big deal about you have to stumble apon things

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Saw this on Foxnews the other day.

Yeah I know, it's not a very reliable news source. But when you see something like this on the MSM, my 1st thought was "What the crap?"

I'm not over there so I don't know what to think. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

top topics

join