It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney plotted false flag terror to provoke war with Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
reply to post by Drew99GT

Sometimes a corrupt country can do limitless evil even when they appear at peace. They can finance global terrorism. When it's found out that a country is doing this kind of thing, one of the only reasonable options we have is to use a false flag to bring the battle out into the open. I don't think there's anything wrong with throwing a false flag in the Iranian situation.
america seems to be the corrupt country who can do limitless harm not iran.that old chestnut,the greater good.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Do you have any sources for?:
Cheney and Bush tried to blow up at the oil refineries in Galveston Bay on two consecutive Easter Sundays

See ya,
Milt

Do a Google search on "Roland Carnaby" and connect the dots......

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np

Here's another search....check out the Godlike Productions thread.... if they haven't banned your IP address like half the planet.....

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client= firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np

As for the timing of the events, Ken Welch did a reverse speech analysis on the main players: Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rumsfeld.... they all spilled the beans in one way or another....

Ken-Welch.com...

www.ken-welch.com...
edit on 15-2-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

This is the tip of the iceberg I reckon, there will be more things coming out over the years, I often wonder what the dirt we will never hear about would contain.

I would enjoy walking up to Mr Cheney, pointing at his grotesque fat face as his mechanical heart beats and say one thing in a very loud voice...."Dick!"

I do not think he would get it though, too busy scheming.

edit on 15-2-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here's something depressing:

I recently wondered if the government might try this... and realized that in the long run, it might actually be the best solution. As in, if I were President, I would actually give it some thought.

A false flag terrorist attack would not need to be large in scale to justify a war. Indeed, if done right, there could be no casualties. And while a US invasion of Iran would be a long and bloody affair, the casualties would be light compared to a Middle Eastern war with WMDs. Tehran under US occupation is much preferable to Tehran incinerated. And the US could probably get out of Iran relatively soon - we'd be able to apply the lessons learned from Iraq.

Originally posted by XXXN3O

I would enjoy walking up to Mr Cheney, pointing at his grotesque fat face as his mechanical heart beats and say one thing in a very loud voice...."Dick!"

Dick Cheney's heart does not beat, actually. It has a rotor that creates a continual flow of blood, rather than the pumping action of a natural human heart.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Meshakhad because: Adding a quote

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join