It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Goal Was To Overwhelm The System!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting post--What else are THEY hiding from US!
Destroy The System 1st!

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to
make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link
edit on 14-2-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Did the people that star and flagged this actually read that article?

I did, it's absolute junk. There's not a single piece of actual evidence. It's about a paragraph long, and so terribly written. The fact that it's horribly written wouldn't be that bad, if it had any evidence whatsoever. It has nothing of value. It's just the same, "He's a marxist foreigner, therefore, he's trying to destroy the system." But there's no mention of a single thing he's done that's "overwhelmed" the system.

But really, isn't it the system that has us enslaved? Wouldn't it be a good thing if he's trying to overwhelm the system? Wouldn't that mean he's on our side? Too bad he hasn't done a single thing to destroy the system.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So, a short article that Snopes says was written by the author cited proves what?
The article cited printed in part or whole on Snopes proves nothing more and actually gives us reason to doubt the author's thesis because he supposedly has admitted that he never knew Obama at Columbia.

Still, I think the premise is exactly true.

And I'll give you a hint, Snopes ain't never going to "dis" Obama, never.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Did the people that star and flagged this actually read that article?

I did, it's absolute junk. There's not a single piece of actual evidence. It's about a paragraph long, and so terribly written. The fact that it's horribly written wouldn't be that bad, if it had any evidence whatsoever. It has nothing of value. It's just the same, "He's a marxist foreigner, therefore, he's trying to destroy the system." But there's no mention of a single thing he's done that's "overwhelmed" the system.

But really, isn't it the system that has us enslaved? Wouldn't it be a good thing if he's trying to overwhelm the system? Wouldn't that mean he's on our side? Too bad he hasn't done a single thing to destroy the system.

Nice shilling dude, yes i did read it, and no it is not bunk.

There are plenty of links and links from links to confirm it, I guess you didn´t bother to check the links since you complain you couldn´t find any.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I read the links, which (unsurprisingly) had less to do with Obama than with what Communism is and what it means to Chicago. It's sort of a guilt by association deal...Obama + Chicago = Obama is a Commie! A question I posted on another site will serve well : where are the gulags? Where are the purges and death squads, the abolition of elections? Communists tend to rack up a body count - large ones. Where is it?

Not saying Obama is great or perfect, by any stretch of the imagination. But since the motto of ATS is "Deny ignorance", it behooves us to expose this sort of thing for what it is : birdcage liners.

Just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyprian
I read the links, which (unsurprisingly) had less to do with Obama than with what Communism is and what it means to Chicago. It's sort of a guilt by association deal...Obama + Chicago = Obama is a Commie!

Oh i wouldn´t say that, the first link is to an article entirely about Obama, the next link is about a book that is called "Barack Obamas Rules For Revolution", and does an excellent job outlining Barack Obamas associations with Alinsky. The third link is to an article in "The Post" called "Obama's Numerous Links with International Marxism Exposed". Alot more than "guilt by association" right here, if you bother to read them, which i guess you didn´t.

Not saying Obama is great or perfect, by any stretch of the imagination. But since the motto of ATS is "Deny ignorance", it behooves us to expose this sort of thing for what it is : birdcage liners.

Just my two cents.

There have been some heavy inflation lately lately it seems. Guess those 2 cents aren´t worth as much as they used too. Maybe you need 4 cents next time to leave an impression.

edit on 14-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Obama could have easily overwhelmed the system long ago if he really wanted to.

If anything...he's been trying to save the system.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well that was complete garbage. Seriously does anyone even try anymore? Oh that evil communist muslim kenyan facist Obama he is going to come into your house at night and eat your children.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Obama could have easily overwhelmed the system long ago if he really wanted to.

If anything...he's been trying to save the system.

Do you have any idea how many times he actually succeeded in overwhelming the system?

A clue: As many times as bernanke have been raising the debt ceiling.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Well that was complete garbage. Seriously does anyone even try anymore? Oh that evil communist muslim kenyan facist Obama he is going to come into your house at night and eat your children.

Talk about trying... Apparently you don´t

Don´t worry, i will singlehandedly stomp every shill in this thread, as i consider the material have merit.

And as it seems everyone except me is a shill in here, this lends the material even more credibility.

edit on 14-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The saddest part of this argument is the silly notion that ANY politician or political celebrity would have, or even could have, changed ANYTHING to keep this 'overload' from happening.

This problem may bear some resemblance to plans or concepts which we have seen academics and agenda-peddlers cite. But in the end, our situation is almost entirely the result of the farce of corporate "person-hood", and the veil of monetary policy manipulation on a global-scale.

You really think this is "Obama's" plan? Do you really think if he were so inclined, that he could carry it off without the explicit cooperation and consent of the remainder of BOTH political parties, all three branches of government AND force.

We live in a political duopoly sponsored by global robber barons.

The economic royalty is plainly winning the propaganda war. As long as we acquiesce to the vainglorious celebrities and talking heads telling us what to think, (and what to believe,) we will be continue to be used like cattle.

A plan to disrupt the enormous potential of this constitutional republic requires the efforts of more than just some half-assed politicians, hacks, and their entourage of Madison Avenue/Hollywood 'consultants.' It requires the active participation of international trade commissions, global financial controllers, and a gigantic industrial combines - which no politicians seem to be able to confront (and remain viable - go figure.)

Most just opt for the security of their posterity and 'join up' with the "lesser evil" they rationalize as "OK."

Our key to confronting this reality is based on very few principles which few politicians are willing to "explore" such as personal sovereignty, the difference between liberty and freedom, redress and accountability, and the separation of powers.

Their political expedience is the weak link. (As well as their love of "convincing the world that they are loved by all.")

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So your definition of "shill" is anyone who disagres with me. Got it. You're Newt Gingrinch. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Hey "Talk the talk" prove it's wrong..Show me!
Remember We deny ignorance !

Well, I know I'm on the right track now..'lefties!'

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyprian
reply to post by NeoVain

So your definition of "shill" is anyone who disagres with me. Got it. You're Newt Gingrinch. Thanks for clearing that up.

Usually that is not the case, but this time it seems it is.

That does not mean that i am wrong this time.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

The saddest part of this argument is the silly notion that ANY politician or political celebrity would have, or even could have, changed ANYTHING to keep this 'overload' from happening.

Funny, the first guy that popped up in my mind was Ron Paul. Ever heard of him?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Obama's Goal Was To Overwhelm The System!

Thanks to diligent work, as laid out in the OP, Obama's plans have been foiled

Sorry, I can't help but laugh when folks start interjecting their OPINION as to what another person's thought process involves.

Here's the OP's "goal": ABO (Anyone but Obama)...WE ALL GET IT!!!

Phenomenal thread though; with all it's thought provoking dialogue and examples to back it up! I wish I could star and flag you 1000s of times

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join