It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago takes the White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Al Capone would be very proud of our current administration. Barack Obama and crew have amassed more money, prestige and power. Caused more panic, bypassed more laws, shook down more companies, seized more control over private business, and put his hands in more people’s pockets and tills than Al and syndicate ever did, and in less time!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'll just bet Al Capone would have voted for Obama, you're right. Then 'ol Al would have wound up dearly wishing for a man like Ness to come along compared to what Obama and Rahmbo did to him for taxes and regulation.

Poor Capone would feel like he was the one being schooled among this crowd.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jurasicdog

I agree but this should be in the Rant forum. It is opinion unless you site your sources and back it up.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'll just bet Al Capone would have voted for Obama, you're right. Then 'ol Al would have wound up dearly wishing for a man like Ness to come along compared to what Obama and Rahmbo did to him for taxes and regulation.

Poor Capone would feel like he was the one being schooled among this crowd.

No way Capone would have voted for Obama....

He would have had 1000 other people do it for Him

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jurasicdog
Al Capone would be very proud of our current administration. Barack Obama and crew have amassed more money, prestige and power. Caused more panic, bypassed more laws, shook down more companies, seized more control over private business, and put his hands in more people’s pockets and tills than Al and syndicate ever did, and in less time!

if Al were alive today, there's no doubt he would be working for Goldman Sachs.

top topics

join