It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: We need Assad's consent to put troops in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Source

Clinton and Davotoglu spent the afternoon preparing for the upcoming inaugural meeting of the "Friends of Syria" group this weekend in Tunisia. Following the meeting, they both urged the international community to support the Arab League's recommendations for Syria following their Sunday meeting in Cairo, which included a request for a U.N.-Arab peacekeeping force in Syria. But Clinton said Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who the State Department accuses of murdering civilians, would have to agree first.

And you know what is just disgusting this picture of hillary Clinton!

Hillary you elites think life is just a game to you?
look at her laughing like a war criminal.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Hillary you elites think life is just a game to you? look at her laughing like a war criminal.

That is because she is one.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Sure! We got Hitler's permision before bombing Dresden!
We got Ho-Chi-Mihn's okay before Vietnam!
Saddam Husein said "okee-doke" before we found him in a hole in the ground!
Gadaffy gave the nod for us to go in and have him killed!

This is a civil war, we don't belong there. Sorry, we don't. But saying we need permision before intervening militarily is beyond stupid.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It is not surprising to me Hilary would say something like this. The politicians that run affairs are so out of touch with reality that its sickening to watch. Hilary has made me develop turrets syndrome , everytime i see her i just start swearing and saying profanities because shes so repulsive. The U.S govt and media have totally spun this to get the war drums going on Irans closest ally. There is an armed insurgency there, people with guns, shooting the soldiers. Its not some regime just shelling out cities like they make it seem like on Fox news. The point im trying to make is that Obama would oppress us all the same if we took to the streets and said screw the govt. and had guns and shot and killed thousands of service men. That is why i hope Assad can hold out from western powers trying to end his government.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Sure! We got Hitler's permision before bombing Dresden!
We got Ho-Chi-Mihn's okay before Vietnam!
Saddam Husein said "okee-doke" before we found him in a hole in the ground!
Gadaffy gave the nod for us to go in and have him killed!

This is a civil war, we don't belong there. Sorry, we don't. But saying we need permision before intervening militarily is beyond stupid.

I think Hillary is a

Let them fight there own civil war, Damascus will fall soon enough.

top topics

join