It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider breaks medicine's big taboo - He'd rather DIE than get treatment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

wrong, it is not illegal to discuss such things, it is simply the t&c here for this site,

I wonder why...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I think i would be doing a similar thing to the doc and as other posters on here have stated, using more natural products, like weeds that grow and can crop 3 - 4 times a year, maybe alter the chemical composition so that it looks like the stuff you put in an engine to keep it lubricated

I still dont see how poisioning your body is supposed to help

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

and yet booze is the worst drug in the world
yes booze is a drug it kills more people than
any other drugs combined

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

i think its called marinol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Of course, the doctors know the statistics of their own treatments. They know not the folly of the treatment itself, but the statistics they can read loud and clear. Those that have access to the statistics that is.

I've read that chemotherapy actually has a cure rate of 2%, only 5% react positively on it.. the rest get worse. I've been unable to find statistics on radiation treatment and surgery, but I suspect they aren't that much higher.

The ones making money out of the treatments obviously do not want you us to know how bad the chances of being cured really are with conventional methods.. The potential of placebo, the power of belief and miracles through faith might actually not be that much lower.

Classic treatment consists of surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. Two of those things are known to cause cancer, the other to spread it more rapidly. Since the 50's cancer treatment hasn't progressed just about at all. The same 1/3 chance of surviving 5 years after the diagnosis is the same using those "accepted" treatments.

There has been more than a few cures developed since the 50's, but the truth is cancer treatment is a Racket, but cancer curing is not. It really is that simple and the mere thought of it is disgusting, in fact so disgusting that most people won't believe it no matter what they read. Look up Hoxey, Gerson, Hamer and so on... See the documentary: Cancer - The forbidden cures for more on the topic.

Cancer is a fungus. Dr. T. Simoncini tells us sodium-bicarbonate delivered through a catheter to the tumor will cure cancer in 99% of the cases. I'm inclined to believe this guy.
www.curenaturalicancro.com...

Almost forgot, this might be one of the best threads on this site:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-3-2012 by anno141 because: adding last part

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join