It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider breaks medicine's big taboo - He'd rather DIE than get treatment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why most doctors like me would rather DIE than endure the pain of treatment

Should I discover tomorrow that I have advanced, life-threatening cancer, I won’t go rushing to the doctors for a heavily invasive course of medical treatment. No, I will shut up my London surgery, head to my home in Norfolk, stock up on gin and tonic and have a jolly good time until I meet my end.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

That's what Dr Martin Scurr said in today's Daily Mail in a very well written article. I had a look to see if it was posted on ATS already but can't find it. This should be an interesting read for many people. The comments are good too, (surprise there, it IS the Daily Mail).

I've already made my view on treatments clear on ATS after watching a few of my family and friends suffer then die from cancers that jumped the knife and took over, despite careful operations, radiation treatments and then chemo.

I think the choice is our own and it's better to plan ahead what you would do if it happened to you, whether take all the care that's offered or go home and "stock up on the gin and tonic."

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Better to burn out than fade away!it wouldn't be alcohol i would stock up on but i can't mention that here due to crazy strict rules.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There is a tumour reducuing drug available that will virtually wipe out most tumours.....I currntly forget its name, but it is safe, and used already to treat children who have some other condition, so its guaranteed safe.....
I think i wouldnt mind trying this drug out on any tumour....it has no real side effects and can be taken by most anyone without harm...(.University of alberta, Edmonton study)
Other than that, i too would simply relax and await the inevitable with provision for opting out if it got ugly.....
Mind you i am 66 yr old now....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The following video is very interesting. There is no need for toxic and invasive cancer treatments. Simply make the body more alkaline and the cancer can't exist.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
The following video is very interesting. There is no need for toxic and invasive cancer treatments. Simply make the body more alkaline and the cancer can't exist.

]

that didn't work for my mother, not that it doesn't work for some.

cancer "treatment" is where the money is, not in cancer curing and the good doctor knows that. there are a few good natural treatments out there, but the big pharma want nothing to do with them since they have little revenue potential and so they lobby to keep them illegal.
edit on 14-2-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I noticed a little argument within the comments for the DM article. They were discussing alkalizing the body and wondering why people were red flagging their info.

This sounds like a subject most people aren't aware of. In fact the only other time I heard that alkaline foods were better for you than "normal" stuff was reading Edgar Cayce books.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
reply to post by Namaste1001

I noticed a little argument within the comments for the DM article. They were discussing alkalizing the body and wondering why people were red flagging their info.

This sounds like a subject most people aren't aware of. In fact the only other time I heard that alkaline foods were better for you than "normal" stuff was reading Edgar Cayce books.

well it would make sense since our bodies go acidic very quickly in today's society, the foods we consume, the stress levels, pollution and now more and more radiation.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

I cant understand how you have only one star other than the one i gave you for this post? Are you all reading and watching?
Watch this video. Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Did you know the most alkalising plant is BARLEY leaves.
I heard that Bicarb of soda was also alkalising.

I know some GPs who don't treat others, let alone themselves. But that is another story.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Cancer is a paper tiger. Why the # do people not know there are so many cures for it? This is getting on my nerves. CURES EXIST.

Gerson Therapy
Rick Simpson
Berzynski

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I went through the traditional route of chemotherapy treatments and now my cancer is gone. If that doctor wants to end his life, it's his choice.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Dr Burzynski - is a God given gift to the planet. He makes no promises but his success rates for treating cancer to the point where it is gone - are nothing short of amazing. He has successfully treated the most nasty and difficult to treat brain cancers - all without chemotherapy and radiation.

The government has all but crucified him - why - because he is a threat to the dollars the pharmaceutical companies are making hand over fist - with typical psychopathic, sociopathic and narcissistic attitudes devoid of empathy.

Dr Burzynski - google him and watch the documentary about his work and battle with the american government. He is a hero. May God and the Universe guard and protect him forever.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
When you do a search for natural cures/remedies there is a lot of info out there. Hydrogen peroxide is one which seems encouraging, but dont know if you can buy it easily being an ingredient in some explosives. Was commonly used many moons ago. But on the subject of altering pH in the body, this is one that I use and have never felt better.
Well worth a read I promise.."Eat right for your blood type" dadamo.com...
If I was diagnosed with cancer I would try all alternatives before I started pumping Monsantos roundup based chemo drugs into me...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

but i can't mention that here due to crazy strict rules.

You mean due to governmental order ;-)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Yes that is why washing soda (more potent version) works so well, it counters the acidity and when added correctly will balance PH levels. Its pretty commonly used in pools, taxidermy, and as a water softener.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Sounds like a good man. Outing the profession for what it is.

Aside from the occasional broken bones ( They always seem to be on the left side of my body :puz
I haven't seen a doctor in 27 years. Aside from the occaisional painkiller for the broken bones, usually Ibu. 800's, I've never taken prescription medication. I've done enough drugs and alcohol to last more than a few people a lifetime but haven't touched anything like that in over 10 years. Funny though how all those illicit drugs didn't seem to have a long-lasing negative impact on me like the prescibed drugs do on other people. I still smoke a pack of cigarettes a day though but I can outwork kids half my age. And do so on a daily basis. I very seldom get sick and I keep a positive attitude no matter what is going on in my life.

I don't see the point in going to a doctor really. I have a book of home remedies on hand just in case I need one, and if I ever did go to a doctor at this point they would want to do a series of tests on me to see how everything about me is doing. What's the point in that? I can think of better ways to spend my money and the way insurance programs are set up just confuse the bejesus out of me. I know my system better than any doctor at this juncture in my life, and I get the feeling that if I do go to one, they'll find stuff wrong with me that they'll want to prescribe pills for that will just lead to more symptoms that I'll need even MORE pills for. I'll end up in the cycle that a lot of other people seem to be in and I'll end up a sickly person becasue of what a doctor prescribed for me.

Thanks but no thanks. The good doctor wants his gin and tonic? I'll take my Midnight Chardonney and Mary Jane.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What i find to be amazing is that today no one is supposed to die. Sure as a civilization we are becoming more medically advanced but at the same time unwilling to accept that death is a natural part of life. Almost as though we forgot about that.

Years ago people would ask "what happened to him?" answer: "i dont know he just died."..."ah, ok. Old age is cause of death"

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
That's exactly what I would do. If it's my time, it's my time. I'll be stocking up on Jager. You'll have to drag me to the doctors, because my butt is not budging even if I'm croaking. Least, I'll have a cheap hospital bill. If I didn't have my sister and niece here, I would burn the house down before I croaked to save me on the creation fees.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Is this a surprise? Not really
Anyone that has seen a person go through the prolonging of death from a terminal disease knows that it is not a peaceful process.

Either way you're going to die.
Ones faster than the other.

Is this a pharma conspiracy? No
Dying sucks

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

wrong, it is not illegal to discuss such things, it is simply the t&c here for this site, there are hundreds of other sites on the web that discuss those things in great detail legally,

heard of freedom of speech before?

and to the op, thanks for the vid, i was already aware that alkaline ph kills all forms of cancer, but there was some other info in that vid i didnt know before, thank you
edit on 2/15/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join