It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The Most Obvious Nazi Connections Ignored?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Idealistic snot, that's precious, I think I'll keep that one.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Gee whiz, you "served" once, oh my my.. Now you get to sit back and throw all the stones you want!! Throw those stones tough-guy!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

No, it's not a coincidence. Their views tend to run on the extreme and violent side, in a nation with it's economy ravaged, and it's citizens exhausted from war (not to mention the war-torn countries themselves), they will continue to beat the drums on long-time Bush-era war targets. In fact, that's pretty much all they do, and when they're not sporting military avatars, they're wearing their Templar Knight crusader nonsense. Demented.

Extreme and violent?? You mean like the Iranian regime does to Iranian people? How many Iranian people have the US killed in comparison to the number killed by the Mullahs? How many Iraqi people have the US killed in comparison Saddam and the Baathists? Etc…

Freedom is not an ideology, dude!! Stop buying into all the BS you learned in college and you and your buddies talk about at Starbucks. Why is it so hard to believe that the US has the intention of spreading FREEDOM?

All their threads are divisive, and I've come to view them for the absolute trash they really are. Zero respect.

My threads are often divisive because the TOPICS are divisive in nature. There is a real disconnect between people of my train of thought and yours. I’m trying to prove my point and you’re trying to prove yours. Though it gets heated at times, I do listen to your points. Rather than making assumtions and generalizations based on who agrees with me and what avatar I fly, why don’t you just keep the discussion on topic?

All of your conspiracy theories aside, what is your beef with the peaceful people of Iran being free from oppression??
edit on 16-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is to SyphonX:

I just got through posting a response to this same kind of accusation in a thread I made yesterday: Making the Case for Change of Regime in Iran

Let me repost it here:
I would not be in agreement with any kind of military intervention in Iran right now if not for Khamenei's ambitions to build nuclear weapons. Unfortunately, he will not cease his pursuance of them and therefore military intervention is now inevitable. There is no reason why anybody should appease terrorists simply because they think theyre entitled to building the most hideous weapon this species has ever seen thus far, and his refusal to comply with the IAEA and the international community time and time again proves that he could care less what other people think - its all about him. A very typical, narcissistic dictator.

This does not make us war mongers either. This makes us realists, and you far left libs can sit back and pretend that military intervention isn't an unavoidable necessity at times while those of us who dont labor under these kind of complacent and dangerous delusions do what needs to be done for the security of the international community and its people.

In any conflict, casualties from civilians are unavoidable. It is not in NATO's interest to target civilians, nor is it their goal. Perhaps the people of Iran wouldnt be put in the position theyre in if it wasnt for their tyrannical leader who is bent on building weapons of mass destruction. Im sorry. Its very sad. But numbers are numbers. Casualties lost going in now to eliminate those ballistic missile sites and uranium enrichment facilities before Iran has the ability to use a nuclear weapon is how to avoid massive casualties, it isnt after theyve used it. War will come with his regime whether we go in now or we dont - how many lives do you want to see dead at the end of it? Make a choice.
edit on 16-2-2012 by theBigToe because: Deleting long quote

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

You couldn't get anymore transparent seabag. Why do all you warmongers sport Templar Knight / Military avatars? Is it because you're children, or are you really as naive, evil and violent as everyone thinks you are?

I had to comment on this.

Very absurd to think "sporting" a Templar or a Military avatar,makes you some kind of warmonger.

It would be just as asinine to say those who sport "trenchcoats" have nothing but the skin they wear, underneath them,or are perverts.........

Just my 2 ¢......................

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
With respect to all who are sporting Crusader avatars; after the Crusaders conquered Jerusalem, they killed all Muslim and Jewish inhabitants of the city. They make no distinction between the 2 groups.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So you do not bother replying to my post huh? Very "deranged individual" of you...to deny logic like that. Then pair that with your non-sensical, ramblings and history-rewriting(the Iranian Shah bit) and tie it into your (past) frequent avatar changing to specific war images ( either emotional instability or trying to play on peoples emotions )...

Then couple your ignorance and hatred towards Islam with your avatar of now, that of a Templar...

And SHAZAM...now tell me that you are a sane person not warmongering.

I hope people start linking these bits and pieces of info together as I did and ignore your ignorant, warmongering and deranged messages.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by SyphonX

You couldn't get anymore transparent seabag. Why do all you warmongers sport Templar Knight / Military avatars? Is it because you're children, or are you really as naive, evil and violent as everyone thinks you are?

I had to comment on this.

Very absurd to think "sporting" a Templar or a Military avatar,makes you some kind of warmonger.

It would be just as asinine to say those who sport "trenchcoats" have nothing but the skin they wear, underneath them,or are perverts.........

Just my 2 ¢......................

You say that because you don't have much life experience yet. You're a youngling...people want to SAY something with their avatars, and YES, too many of you are so stupid that you don't think other people can read you. It DOES make you a warmonger by the way, because the Templars only existed for one reason; war. Now you may make up a bunch of hoaxes and nonsense, or follow a bunch of hoaxes and nonsense(created to sell books and give retardos a feeling of heritage(lol?)), but the point remains. They represent war, cannibalism and a number of other things that I bet you never read about...because "THE PICTUUUR looks like INGLISH FLAG BRO"...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

You say that because you don't have much life experience yet. You're a youngling...people want to SAY something with their avatars, and YES, too many of you are so stupid that you don't think other people can read you. It DOES make you a warmonger by the way, because the Templars only existed for one reason; war. Now you may make up a bunch of hoaxes and nonsense, or follow a bunch of hoaxes and nonsense(created to sell books and give retardos a feeling of heritage(lol?)), but the point remains. They represent war, cannibalism and a number of other things that I bet you never read about...because "THE PICTUUUR looks like INGLISH FLAG BRO"...

Yawn........

Pure dribble my friend. A avatar doesn't make me a warmonger.

Your "opinion" tries to paint me as one.

What does a pure black no Avatar background represent? Pure Evil ?

Disinfo agent?

Angel of death?

See how ridiculous it sounds ?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99
With respect to all who are sporting Crusader avatars; after the Crusaders conquered Jerusalem, they killed all Muslim and Jewish inhabitants of the city. They make no distinction between the 2 groups.

(Really this is ridiculous)

Smoking kills 2.5 million worldwide,second hand smoke kills 600,000.

Nice Avatar BTW..........

See,ridiculous.
edit on 17-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Pure dribble my friend. A avatar doesn't make me a warmonger.

It gives a look behind those eyes of you. Besides, it's not just your avatar. It's your avatar...sentence structuring, use of arguments, use of specific information, sources of your information...the way you try to deflect an argument by turning it back on me when you feel cornered...

I just have to let out a laugh at your "pure dribble"...you know it's true don't you?

What does a pure black no Avatar background represent? Pure Evil ?

I don't even have an avatar...you are right though...that does say something; I don't care for the picture. You could have done extra detective work and looked at the nickname as well and found out that I care for the information.

I like that you share the fact that you associate the color black with pure evil...want me to tell you what this means and the odds of you being, not just an intolerable ass towards Islam(the templar theme), but also that you are (somewhat) intolerable to people with a darker skin color than yours? This is called psychological warfare and you are a VICTIM.

See how ridiculous it sounds ?

Pfff, you're a baby in these things. Wholly ignorant. Just a pawn.
edit on 17-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

I don't even have an avatar...you are right though...that does say something; I don't care for the picture. You could have done extra detective work and looked at the nickname as well and found out that I care for the information.

BTW.....
Now what am I ?

edit on 17-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

A cornered individual trying to make light of his situation? I really don't care for all this hogwash that you are presenting. I know what I said was right and I also know you know it's true. Enjoy the charades.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What about all the European Neo-Nazis talking about supreme white power and all that junk? How come you single out the Iranians? Most probably, your not hurt about the Americans being bashed. You just want another excuse to find a fault in the Iranians.
Besides, Americans should know better, since they actively participated in WWII. And they are much more civilized, sophisticated and intelligent than us evil-loving, Moon worshipping, cruel and hypocritical Muslims from the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

You just want another excuse to find a fault in the Iranians.

Any Iranian with historical knowledge will just look at this guy and feel sorry for him.

Plenty of Iranians risked their own lives in the second world war to save Jewish people from being taken by the Nazis.

The OP is just a hateful person nobody should spend too much attention on(except for the people who are supposed to watch others *wink*).

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

In respect of the avatars, what I think you failed (perhaps deliberately) to understand is that a group of ATS users including yourself were all espousing the same arguments.

It's not as if there were a group of users with avatars of people smoking all pushing for people to buy cigarettes.

Don't tell me you're so naive as to not recognise what people are saying here....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Why is it so hard to believe that the US has the intention of spreading FREEDOM?

Do you genuinely believe this?

I suggest you read some history and preferably from books, instead of this pseudo history you're thread is made up of.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by sonnny1

In respect of the avatars, what I think you failed (perhaps deliberately) to understand is that a group of ATS users including yourself were all espousing the same arguments.

It's not as if there were a group of users with avatars of people smoking all pushing for people to buy cigarettes.

Don't tell me you're so naive as to not recognise what people are saying here....

Lots of conjecture and innuendo actually.

As with those who have Ufo's in their Avatars,not ALL believe in them outright.

Imagine if I "believed" everyone that sported "V" for Vendetta,supports Anonymous.

Or those wearing Guy Fawkes masks,all supported the Occupy movement.

Its a fallacy.

Seriously,this is a non issue,that some want to make it as... My Avatar collection is huge. I will be sporting my Templar Avatar,because it looks good. Even you can have one.......

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Wonder what my avatar makes me?

I am a conintelpro for Subway? Accusations made by avatars association is pure drivel, when you have nothing to debate you make personal attacks........

and just to make a statement....who really cares if you lost your respect for certain individuals, deal with it.

reply to post by Kram09

ZOMG - hold the presses, people on a website of thousands have the same ideals and like the same things - ITS A CONSPIRACY.
edit on 17-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join