It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Cathy O'brien say about the Romneys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Listen to this clip starting at about 5:26.
It is fascinating to me that she mentions way back then, names which are somehow popping up now.
Where did "Mitt Romney" come from anyway?
All of a sudden everyone just accepts that this guy is about to be president and no one asks the question....."Where the hell did this guy come from"??? Well, he came from someone who was deeply involved in MK ultra programming according to Cathy O'brien. Please listen till the end because she mentions him more than once.

Is there any chance that our presidents have all been groomed from birth for the office they hold?
Has trauma based mind control been used on them and by them?

I don't know if I want a President who had a guy like this for a father to show him right from wrong.
If what she says is to be believed then good ol' Mitt very well may have been an MK ultra victim and groomed from birth for the position he is getting ready to take.
Maybe it's just me.

I'm sure there will be the usual characters on here suggesting that she is just saying all of this stuff for the "fame" or "money" but that doesn't fly with a rational thinking person.

I simply wanted to shine a light on this family since we are about to have a new president who was raised by this man.

link

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Am I becoming psychic?

I could have sworn I saw this yesterday.

But the MK Ultra program...makes me think. I'm still on the fence about it. I mean, as we raise kids, aren't we programming them?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

My audio is not working. Is there a written transcript of what Cathy O'brien has said?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

This isn't a direct transcript from THIS interview but it should give you an idea.

I was taken routinely to Mackinaw Island, Michigan. Mackinaw Island is a political retreat because it is located between the US and Canadian borders. And it is where the Michigan governor's mansion is located. It was there that I was subjected to the sexual perversions of certain politicians like Gerald Ford. I'm not saying Gerald Ford is a pedophile, a person who just rapes children. Instead, Gerald Ford is what I refer to as "tri-sexual"--he'll "try" anything with anybody, any age, any time, any where, it doesn't matter to him, as long as he can be in control. He had a perversion for power.

It was in Mackinaw Island that I first met then-Prime Minister of Canada, Pierre Trudeau, a professed Jesuit. Through conversations that I overheard between him and Governor Romney, I learned how the CIA and the Catholics were merging their information for NWO controls.

Michigan's Governor George Romney was very much interested in implementing mind control of the masses. He wanted to bring the Satanic rituals of child abuse that were proliferating in the Catholic Church into the Mormon church. He wanted a robotic society growing up within the Mormon church so that they would give more money to the NWO effort.

Governor Romney was also interested in an early version of the Global Education 2000 Program (Outcome-Based Education) that's infiltrated our school system It was designed to increase our children's learning capacity while decreasing their ability to critically analyze. As a result, the Michigan education system ranked first in the nation for many years but the devastation to the children was horrible.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Screwed

Am I becoming psychic?

But the MK Ultra program...makes me think. I'm still on the fence about it. I mean, as we raise kids, aren't we programming them?

You raise your kid torwards his best interest, unless you plan to raise a family of goons that serve you, MK-Ultra was brainwashing through traum that does not serve your bes interest.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Shoot we know 10x as much about Romney as we do about Obama!! You're barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Am I becoming psychic? I could have sworn I saw this yesterday.

On 14/2/12 1:41 am Screwed writes:

Listen to this clip starting at about 5:26. It is fascinating to me that she mentions way back then, names which are somehow popping up now. Where did "Mitt Romney" come from anyway? All of a sudden everyone just accepts that this guy is about to be president and no one asks the question....."Where the hell did this guy come from"??? Well, he came from someone who was deeply involved in MK ultra programming according to Cathy O'brian. Please listen till the end because she mentions him more than once. I don't know if I want a President who had a guy like this for a father to show him right from wrong. Maybe it's just me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He didn't provide any clip in that thread , but fortunately someone later in that thread embedded a Google video. But of course, that thread shows 0 flags and 0 stars so on

14/2/12 at 11:53 am Screwed starts this thread with:

Listen to this clip starting at about 5:26. It is fascinating to me that she mentions way back then, names which are somehow popping up now. Where did "Mitt Romney" come from anyway? All of a sudden everyone just accepts that this guy is about to be president and no one asks the question....."Where the hell did this guy come from"??? Well, he came from someone who was deeply involved in MK ultra programming according to Cathy O'brien. Please listen till the end because she mentions him more than once.

Is there any chance that our presidents have all been groomed from birth for the office they hold?
Has trauma based mind control been used on them and by them?

I don't know if I want a President who had a guy like this for a father to show him right from wrong.
If what she says is to be believed then good ol' Mitt very well may have been an MK ultra victim and groomed from birth for the position he is getting ready to take.
Maybe it's just me.

A decent question and important point to bring up but an obvious fishing trip for stars and flags. So yes, you did read this earlier...today.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Screwed

Am I becoming psychic?

I've read that Sesame Street was an MK Ultra project. Goodness only knows what they are programming the kids with. I always knew there was something really bad about it. But then I was comparing it to Montessori. I read that someone in charge of that programming is a member of CFR, so I'm not all that surprised.

There's also another thread on here about the Sesame street MK ultra
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Listen here dingleberry, The first thread I had forgotten to add a link and by the time I had realized my mistake, it was too late to add the link as my editing privlidges had expired so,......I had to start a new thread and add the link that I had forgotten in the first one. Being a douchbag will never win you any friends in life.

I deserve that. My apologies. The link explanation makes sense and I've never run across one of your posts where you said that about s&f (or any of your posts that I recall.). You have to admit though, it did look like a fishing expedition.

And I did say that it was a good topic to bring up, which it is.

edit on 17-2-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You know I read Trance Formation of America years ago, perhaps in 2001 or so. I didn't really believe it then, but I do now. One of the things that made me a believer of her story was the fact that she mentioned that Dick Cheney had an enormous penis. I didn't really think anything of it until one day I saw this in the newspaper:

media.photobucket.com...enis/penneth/dicksbulge.jpg

Then I thought, holy crap, this lady is probably telling the truth about a lot of things.

join