It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 year old told to eat 3 chicken nuggets

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmceeTrick
Lunchbox police told 4 yr old her lunch that was packed by her mom wasnt "nutritious" enough.

Story from Red White Blue news....
The girl’s turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips, and apple juice did not meet U.S. Department of Agriculture guidelines, according to the interpretation of the agent who was inspecting all lunch boxes in her More at Four classroom that day.”

redwhitebluenews.com...

I can see that they want to make sure kids are eating healthy when they get school supplied lunch but tell them they cant eat the lunch their parents serve them.. How is that lunch given to her from her mom not nutritious enough..?!?!? Your thoughts anyone?

Yea i heard of this movie called super size me and this guy sits there and eats it for a month straight. Shows you how jacked up you get from these fast food places.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ScaryWorld

You do search for 5 minutes and you will learn that Humans are omnivores. It is just a fact.
Sorry that that doesn't fit into your wishful worldview, but that is how things are.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I wonder how this turned into a discussion on what foods are healthy, etc. This is not a nutrition issue, it is an issues of big brother, nanny state, pinheads telling us what we shall feed our kids, in this case forcing the issue. When people lie down and take this then tyranny in the name of "we are taking care of you" takes another step forward. This is no less important than private property rights, freedom of speech, or the second amendment.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I hate to sound like a member of the right but you bleeding heart tree eating hippies freak me out. Man is a hunter by nature and hunters eat meat. Eating planets are for the weak Koalas and Horses. I eat like a tiger , Baby. All meat , all the time. Roar.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
How could someone justify such a job title by wandering around a classroom full of pre-school children and telling them what they should be eating OR how their parents aren't feeding them properly?

Seriously, what the hell is the child going to make of it?

More importantly, how does the teacher just do that for a living and say she contributes to society? Isn't there a point where he/she just thinks that telling kids what to eat when they should be teaching (Get it? "Teacher"?), is a role that could be easily associated with a public nuisance.
Does it dawn on them that anyone with half a brain could fill their position, and that they must've really failed in their so-called "bachelor of education" to be halting the times tables for "lunchbox inspection time"?

These people are the lowest of society, and are just dead weight to the world. I'm sorry, but my disgust for these people is uncanny - then again, a lot of people on here would probably agree with me.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

I wouldnt want that job at all. Id be ashamed of it!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
WTF? This is a thing? Inspecting children's lunchboxes??! W T F .........

I bet they wouldn't dare inspect Linford Christie's lunchbox!

Damn swines!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

what the... ??? this is a public school??? and all they serve is genetically-compromised-crap! the only thing i would do to change that lunch is take the chips and add carrots or something. it is not a bad lunch by anymeans. it would be better if it were organic and whole wheat, but that's asking a lot when it is damn near impossible to find real food anymore.
this reminds me of the article awhile back about the Brits who had their kids taken away because they were too fat. how about educating people about nutrition, providing affordable REAL food ( not gm crap ) and changing the media to inform and educate rather than corrupt. that might help. taking anyone's children away because of their eating habits is a little to close for comfort. what's next? outlawing vegetarianism? What if that's kid's mom in the quoted article sent whole wheat organic turkey and cheese because she didn't want the kid to eat the chicken nuggets that probably don't have much chicken in it anyway.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join