It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 year old told to eat 3 chicken nuggets

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Now you hit the nail on the head! I have a family full of teachers and they can tell instantly which parents are involved with the children and which are not.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

My brother, and 3 of my close female friends are all teachers, so I saved your pic, uploaded it to FB, and posted it with the comment, "For all you teachers in my Friends list."

Yes, I hear it from them all the time, they can tell immediately which kids have a support system at home, and which ones are raising themselves, or being raised at school.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You are exactly 100% right.
A woman has the right to choose... to end her pregnancy,... but not the right to decide what to feed that child once it is born, you see once it is born it is now a human, per the governors, but he/she is also not the mother's or father's but the STATES!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I heard about this on the radio when i was driving to work today. It amazes me the kind of things going on in the world today. If i was the mother i would have told them to shove the chicken nuggets up there behind and registered her for home school.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sekerofknowlege

Before long, they will make home schooling illegal. That way they can control who is vaccinated with their poison and make sure that the Government keeps it's payed off obligations to the bottomfeeding drug companies. Which at the end of the day, it's all about their profit. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Come now men and women of ATS, you didn't know that the government knows how to raise your children better then you.....lol

(sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScaryWorld
humans = herbivorous
be what you are.

This is a naive comment that only serves to show that most don't understand the human body. Blood types, body types, lifestyles, etc.

A herbavore diet is as likely to make someone deathly ill as it is to make you healthier.

That said, this case is disgusting. The childs lunch had more nutirtious value that most school lunches do.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

American Empire has dominated the plantet for years

There is no one left to fear besides secret societies or cia created fronts

But the media and government has kept expanding as if there are all these fears still

As such the war expanded to minds and implemented thru various rules or regulation that create nothing but scarcity and unethical ends

So here we are... With people so brainwashed they think bad food is good

This was the end game george orwell warned about

Good people have let it happen
Many of you did nothing for decades and never questiOned a dam thing

Now they are coming for your KIDS

Wake the hell up!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wait wait wait..They took away a turkey sammich, a banana, chips and apple juice because it was unhealthy, but replaced it with something even less healthy? It's almost like the state official was a politician or something, how could one be so stupid?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

The girl’s turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips, and apple juice did not meet U.S.

Says the Government that made Pizza a vegetable

OT: I don't think this is true, it might be but my the skeptic in me is saying no. The site didn't link any source or video to confirm it and it was filed under a blog.

However if it is true then the media sh*t storm this school will get for falling on the wrong side of common sense, and the rabble of the crowed will take care of it. Theres prolly going to be a lawsuit. The sad thing is(again if this true) that the lunch wasn't taken away because it was unhealthy it was because the school wants to get money through the lunch program. Thats sad two different ways

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
She can feed her kid anything, if she wants to give her daughter a "Triple bypass Burger", let her. Everyday.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

I saw that yesterday hahaha the guy who owns it is a Dr. lol and they waitress is a nurse... hmmm conspiracy????

Yeah why arent there any inspectors in our resturaunts!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here we go.

www.quickmeme.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Wow whoever made that clearly doesn't know chicken nuggets are horrible.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

The state and government has no clue what is healthy. If they did, we wouldn't have such a healthcare and government bloat problem. Start with the food pyramid and research how that has caused more damage than anything else. It was designed with input and pressure from industry and corporate greed. Dairy, wheat, meat, sugars as identified in it should all be in the low-no-sparingly category.

www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

I understand your points. I think a look at sprouted grains in the diet is the answer instead of what is commonly referred to as wheat. The big problem is that almost all wheat, grains, etc. that are available are so far removed from the origin that it may as well be plastic. Calories don't bring the enzymes, nutrition, and trace minerals that we need for vibrant healthy living.

If you can get the sproutable seed, making your own bread is certainly an option, and even folks with digestion problems or celiac may find this a solution. Once grains are sprouted they basically become more like a vegetable, and are more easily digested. Much of the cooked junk we get at stores are filled with things that simply are not healthy for us.

The raw vegan lifestyle does not mean you have to be 100%, although many folks do that. But by integrating a majority of your food, say 60% or more, will probably help more that it hurts.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

True. Probably one of the lowest forms of food we ever created. Not sure it should even be classified as food. This is what happens when we allow government to be corrupted by corporate greed. School lunches needs third party oversight, not government oversight. Government is like a cancer in these areas. Insidious, overwhelming, relentless.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Yes. It is likely there is a quota needing to be met. Common sense has failed, and it is likely this is a mandate for the school or system. Similar example here: www.wrko.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Omnivores salivate at road kill. Not sure you would find too many folks salivating at wounded animals. Are we capable of eating things like chicken nuggets? Sure. Should we? Probably not.

All those who really want to make a single point that we are carnivores or omnivores should read this decent article. (below). Rather than throw darts with one shot wonders (meathead remarks), your points are probably adequately addressed here.

michaelbluejay.com...

Sure, eat what you want. You can find plenty of folks who agree with you. But the facts are pretty compelling that a raw, plant-based diet is pretty darn good at addressing every ailment known to us. Straying from this over many years causes a lot of problems.

Folks that are good at spouting thing we may have done 10,000 years ago for survival may want to focus on what we can do for our health in the 100 or so years we have to live.

To paraphrase Denethor (LOTR) "Go now, and live or die in what way seems best to you."

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gconran
reply to post by spoonbender

Omnivores salivate at road kill. Not sure you would find too many folks salivating at wounded animals. Are we capable of eating things like chicken nuggets? Sure. Should we? Probably not.

Sure, eat what you want. You can find plenty of folks who agree with you. But the facts are pretty compelling that a raw, plant-based diet is pretty darn good at addressing every ailment known to us. Straying from this over many years causes a lot of problems.

Not all omnivores salivate at road kill.
If you cook a good roast most people will salivate though.
Part of it is conditioning we are raised to eat cooked food, the other part of it is genetic.
We actually would receive little nutritional value from raw meat as we would not be able to fully digest it.
Just because we require cooked food doesn't mean we aren't omnivores.

The human digestion system is actually weak, to weak in fact to be a pure raw vegetable vegetarian either.
We lack not only the mastication strength, but the digestive enzymes to eat most raw foods.
We can't even be proper herbivores either, we can only survive on a very limited number of plants.
If we were herbivores we would be able to survive on pure raw leaves and grasses as well as sticks.
As it is we need mostly the fruit, or grain, or root of a plant.
Even than it needs to be cooked.

Your comment about raw diets is a solution to processed foods, we eat far to many processed foods so we need to supplement what we eat with more edible plants.
Go back to cultures that don't eat processed food but eat cooked foods and they are healthy, it's modern food techniques that are bad not cooking, or meat.

The fact is we are dead smack in the middle.
We need both meat and plant matter to live/function.
Neglecting either is bad for you.

Yeah yeah you will point to your link, you should know by now most studies have an inherent bias to them.
That table does nothing to discus the chemical needs of our bodies, or our ability to process different chemicals save Vit A. and Urine.
Our Urine btw changes in concentration based on what we eat, a diet heavy in protein even plant protein will concentrate urine.

No that you will consider any of this...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join