It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous attack (CSI) teargas / weapons makers in America - D0x and leaks of customers details.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
(I WON'T post any personal information here)

http:///DaauwSzQ [ edit - link not working but type 'pastebin' dot com before the /DaauwSzQ ]

In addition to dumping name, address, phone and password information for dozens
of CSI employees and clients, our tag team of mayhem went the extra mile by
dumping email for some of the pigs ordering anti-protester gear off their s*****
website. We also hit sur-tec.com, some #ty CCTV surveillance company owned by
former FBI director Clarence M. Kelley (their password was 'government'). Do you
think they will appreciate the irony of being owned due to buying "security"
products from a compromised website? How long do you think we had your website
backdoored, capturing all incoming customers registrations and orders? 42? If
you ever get your website back up, do you think you will be anything more than a
shadow of your former self? Will your clients ever trust you again?

--

Seems a hell of a lot of details have been released. These are the same companies which sell tear gas to the police force, which have been used on innocent protesters.

Personal details released of employees and customers, emails hacked and released and website down (possibly by DDos) and fully compromised.

Good work Anonymous.

edit on 14-2-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
From the sounds of things, this particular company has been the worst hit, although two other weapons companies are also allegedly targeted.

More info to follow.

sur-tec.com...
less-lethal.com...
combinedsystems.com...

These are the three targets who have been hit.
edit on 14-2-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This seems like a genuinely brilliant target.

A pro-war group who sell dangerous weapons to be used on innocents. This is a good move and I fully support it. Anything to hurt the war-mongering idiots is a good move.

www.google.com...

LONDON (AP) — A U.S. security company whose tear gas has been used against Egyptian demonstrators has become the latest victim of the Anonymous movement, hackers claimed Tuesday.
In a statement posted to the Internet, hackers claimed to have broken into Combined Systems Inc.'s website and stolen personal information belonging to clients and employees of the Jamestown, Pennsylvania-based firm. They accused the company of being run by war profiteers who sell "mad chemical weapons to militaries and cop shops around the world."
The hackers' claims could not immediately be verified, although the company's website was down Tuesday.
Messages left for Combined Systems executives Donald Smith and Jacob Kravel went unreturned. A customer service representative said senior employees were unavailable for comment because they were in a meeting.
Anonymous has claimed a series of Web attacks worldwide and has increasingly focused on security companies, law enforcement and governmental organizations. The group has often worked in tandem with the Occupy protest movement in the U.S. and has expressed solidarity with the pro-democracy activists across the Arab world.
Anonymous said it had targeted Combined Systems because it was supplying weaponry used "to repress our revolutionary movements."

Apparently more targets to come.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Holy hell, Thats some crazy info, just shows you that there are a hell of a lot of orders for those chemicals and tear gas, going out to a whole hell of a lot of police. Crazy

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Personal details released of employees and customers, emails hacked and released and website down (possibly by DDos) and fully compromised. Good work Anonymous.

Great so innocent families, and possible children can be harassed and targeted by people....

Holy Zombie Jesus, do these people (and those that support them) have ANY idea just what they are doing?

Ive said it time and time again, they are making it easier by the minute for governments around the world to come together and lock the internet down.......

What if some of these customers are "preppers"?

Its like targetting someone who makes hammers because someone took a hammer to another person......

Its not the TOOLS being used its the people using them......

And even at that, these peoples FAMILES arent to blame.......

Its one thing to have justified vigilante justice...........its another to have people running amok , causing problems where they dont need to be.......

The more i see of this "anonymous" the less i believe that they are doing this "for the people" and more for themselves......

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Great so innocent families, and possible children can be harassed and targeted by people....

Could say the EXACT same thing about the innocent families and possible children being beaten, harassed, gassed, blinded, tazed, shot and humiliated by efforts of these war-mongering companies.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't disagree with the targets, but where am I supposed to get my tear gas now? I can't just deal with the construction next door and across the street all day.

Who would still like to argue that Anon is a government project?

Even if they completely stopped the production and shipment of tear gas, tasers and other things used on innocents, the police would just find other means. As I was typing the first sentence, I looked up and saw bomb-sniffing rats on CNN. I think that's a fair if unrelated showing of their determination.

Plus, cost is always a factor. I'd bet within a week of running out of pepper spray or tear gas, someone somewhere would figure out that they just need a few pounds of Habaneros and some baby oil to make their own.
edit on 2/14/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Could say the EXACT same thing about the innocent families and possible children being beaten, harassed, gassed, blinded, tazed, shot and humiliated by efforts of these war-mongering companies.

Really? because I dont recall seeing any children being targeted.........

And who said anything about warmongering?

I did see a lot of protesters getting hit w tear gas, some justified some not.......

But these were people who CHOSE to go to those protests and CHOSE to participate in the activities, whether you agree with it or not...

These peoples familes have NOTHING to do with what their spouses do other then the fact that they are married to them..

Go ahead and try to justify the harassment and possible harm to innocent people because you want to prop up the dispicable acts of this ANONYMOUS ......

Just like releasing the credit card information of CIVILIANS .......

These guys arent fighting for anything other than their own damn EGO and elitism.......

Meanwhile targeting innocent people and giving the government all the ammunition it needs to shut this whole damn internet thing down to a TRICKLE

Dont worry about them tho, they will have the means to circumvent the system, while NORMAL people will be forced to endure the internet as the government sees fit.....ANONYMOUS and people like them will maintain their elite stats as those "in the know"

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Impressive, but aren't these just details to a picture we already see/know quite well? For all of their effort, addys and personal info of some clients of this or that security company and temporarily downed websites...

Why doesn't Anonymous do something that would be an epic win for mankind like dig out suppressed/shelved energy tech and related patents and share them with the world. THAT would be a game changer on oh so many levels! Otherwise, meh, soon to be forgotten news unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

and would you PLEASE point out to me who from THESE COMPANIES, was beating , tazing, gassing and humiliating ANYONE?

Ill not hold my breath for fear of passing out and smacking my head.....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by satoriku

I can say that I know it's been tried (not necessarily hidden energy tech, but hidden tech and knowledge that any tax paying person should have) , but I doubt it went anywhere. I'd think they keep sensitive data stored on non-networked machines.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You probably won't do much damage if you did smack your head to be fair.

ill remind you personal attacks are against T and C, for one......and two its always the sign of a failing argument for someone to result to this sort of diatribe...

Take my words out of context, i'll just put them back into context. As for the answer - Take a look at the news or any crisis in the world.

Your words arent out of context, you specifically said these war mongering companies ......

I want to know, who from these companies has directly done ANY of the things you have said to ANYONE...

Im sure you cant name ONE wife, Husband, or child from any of this private information published that have done any of the things you claim...

Yet THEY are the ones who could possibly receive the harassment and harm, because your "annointed" reckless organization "anonymous" decided to throw out personal information...

through actions like these, your wonderful "anonymous" will be the catalyst that shutsdown the free flow of information on the internet and sites like ATS
edit on 14-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Heh, pepper spray.

I agree with anon here. The familys are not innocent, they work for said company. They know what their product is being used for. And yet they continue to make it (EX: They continue to work for said company.)

Enabling is a form of abuse, just as police will not arrest their own. Which, in my opinion, makes ALL cops "bad". If a "friend" of yours is breaking the law, not stopping it is just as bad as breaking said law yourself.

So, these folks know that their product is used on the protestors. Or is someone going to say that the police use OTC sprays?

(Over The Counter)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
Heh, pepper spray.

I agree with anon here. The familys are not innocent, they work for said company. They know what their product is being used for. And yet they continue to make it (EX: They continue to work for said company.)

Enabling is a form of abuse, just as police will not arrest their own. Which, in my opinion, makes ALL cops "bad". If a "friend" of yours is breaking the law, not stopping it is just as bad as breaking said law yourself.

So, these folks know that their product is used on the protestors. Or is someone going to say that the police use OTC sprays?

(Over The Counter)

Right so the children and wives/husbands of employees should be subjected to possible violent outcome...

Right so, tell you what, your wife is a police officer lets say, I think you and your children should be mobbed because of her chosen line of work........

Better yet, shes not even a police officer, she just works for a company that makes things like personal protection spray, tear gas etc.........shes not even the one who uses the stuff......

I think you guys should have people sitting outside your house at any moment ready to pounce on you and your kids.........

Sounds to me that those ADVOCATING what annon has done and the possible repercussions, are no better then those they accuse............Hypocrites
edit on 14-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Listen i'm not insulting you, nor am I provoking you. You started it with your 'holding your breath until you get a decent reply' comment.

But apparently you live in a world where tear gas sprouts rainbows, tazers are used for heating lunch, pepper spray is used on soup and guns don't hurt people.

You're quick to cry about the offending companies families, yet you make NO reference to any hurt by such weapons.

Or are you trying to pretend these companies have NO idea what tear gas does?

en.wikipedia.org...

Domestic police use of CS is legal in many countries, however, as the Chemical Weapons Convention prohibits only military use.

Do you understand what that means. A loophole i used when tear gas i used outside of a war zone.

Bahrain

Bahrain riot police use tear gas on protesters in Manama during 2011-2012 Bahraini uprising
CS gas has been used extensively by Bahrain's police since the start of the 2011 Bahraini Uprising.[19](p260) The Bahrain Independent Commission of Inquiry concluded that Bahrain's police used a disproportionate amount of CS gas when dispersing protests, and that in a number of situations, police fired CS gas into private homes in an "unnecessary and indiscriminate" manner.[19](p277) In one particular incident witnessed by Commission investigators, police fired "at least four tear gas canisters (each containing six projectiles) ... from a short range into the kitchen and living room of a home."[19](p261)
According to opposition activists and families of the deceased, ten individuals have died as a result of CS gas between 25 March 2011 and 17 December 2011.[20][21][22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29] One allegedly died from the impact of the CS gas canister[25], and the remainder are said to have died from the effects of inhaling the gas. The Bahrain Independent Commission of Inquiry received information that a further three deaths may have been attributable to the use of CS gas.[19](pp239-40,253) Of these three, one allegedly died from the impact of the canister, and two from the effects of inhaling the gas.
[edit]Egypt
CS was widely used by Egypt's Police/Military Forces in November 2011. The CS gas used was imported from the US.[citation needed]
[edit]Cyprus
CS was first tested in the field by the British army in Cyprus in 1958. At this time it was known by the code name T792.[30]
[edit]Iraq
Iraq successfully developed CS during the 1970s and during the 1980s produced tons of the substance firstly at Salman Pak and later at al-Muthanna.[31] Then-Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein ordered troops to use nerve agents against Iraqi Kurds in his own country and against Iran during the Iran–Iraq War. It is believed that Iraqi forces used multiple chemical agents during the attack, including mustard gas and the nerve agents sarin, soman, tabun and VX;[32] some sources have also pointed to the blood agent hydrogen cyanide.

Please don't pretend this isn't happening, and furthermore don't assume I can't back up my argument.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Right so the children and wives/husbands of employees should be subjected to possible violent outcome...

Why not? They know what they are doing, if they did not want to get "in trouble" they should not have been providing weapons for a war on the public. The cops would not shoot the gas, if the gas did not exist. And the gas would not exist if these "innocent" people were not making it.

They enable this type of behavior to continue. They are just as guilty as the folks using their weapons. (IMO of course)

Right so, tell you what, your wife is a police officer lets say, I think you and your children should be mobbed because of her chosen line of work........

Hmm well, if my wife had been a cop I would have divorced her for being corrupt. As all cops are. (Remember, I don't see them putting their own kind behind bars. And a "good" cop would do that.)

So if some woman is a police officer, who CONSTANTLY abuses their power. Then yes, their children deserve to be used as a lesson to them. Just like they use our children as lessons to us. (CPS anyone?) Causing childhood trauma is the same, whether it be a beating or taking away the childhood alltogether.

Better yet, shes not even a police officer, she just works for a company that makes things like personal protection spray, tear gas etc.........shes not even the one who uses the stuff......

What is so hard to understand. If my wife was making weapons used against MASSIVE amounts of people, I would tell her to stop or we are done. Period. I do not find mass torture "cute" or "loveable", and it is nothing like myself. So this "wife" would be nothing more than a trophy, in your senario.

I think you guys should have people sitting outside your house at any moment ready to pounce on you and your kids.........

Why? I don't even do anything to hurt others! You seem to think it is okay for me and mine to be injured, and all I do is disagree with you. I would think you would feel the same about the cops, unless you agree with the way that they are treating us Americans?

Sounds to me that those ADVOCATING what annon has done and the possible repercussions, are no better then those they accuse............Hypocrites

LOL!

You are the one stating that you think we should be beaten too. (Those "possible repercussions" you were talking about.) Someone needs a mirror, for the hypocricy can only be seen with one.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Listen i'm not insulting you, nor am I provoking you. You started it with your 'holding your breath until you get a decent reply' comment. But apparently you live in a world where tear gas sprouts rainbows, tazers are used for heating lunch, pepper spray is used on soup and guns don't hurt people. You're quick to cry about the offending companies families, yet you make NO reference to any hurt by such weapons. Or are you trying to pretend these companies have NO idea what tear gas does?

I started it by saying id hold my breath for a valid reason to attack innocent people , whose families work for this company, while YOUR argument is that these companies attack innocent people........

Wow........so its MY fault that you resulted in a personal attack? Sorry but I dont think so....

2. and lastly , this is the final time ill say it...........the familes of these people are innocent, by condoning this sort of thing, then anyone who agrees with this is a hypocrite......

You cannot condemn attacking innocent people, and then turn around and facilitate that SAME THING, and pretend to be righteous.......

Anonymous and anyone else that agrees with this sort of thing should be ashamed of themselves........

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

apparently you have a lack of understanding when someone is making a point........

My analogy about you and your family wasnt literal...........it was to illustrate the fact that you are condoning actions that , should they be taken against YOU, you would say wasnt right......

Nice job trying to turn it around tho.........

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

But you see sir. I don't advocate the attack or harm of any innocent person.

I simply applaud anonymous for attacking weapons manufacturers and highlighting a deep rooted issue of supporting profit making of companies which use weapons against civilians and innocents.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join