It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ron Paul's Supporters Doing More Harm Than Good to His Campaign?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
The Ron Paul support from the younger voters is indeed passionate, but they simply don't vote. The only Ron Paul supporters that are convinced of voter fraud keeping the man down are the ones on conspiracy websites. For them, anything short of a landslide victory for RP is proof of voter fraud.

The guy has many fans, but not many voters.

Lol. Definitely watching too much TV. Seriously wake up already.

Point proven. Obviously, Ron Paul would win with no problem, but the "powers" are keeping him down. NOPE!

The bottom line is that middle America, the moderate vote that decides most elections, simply does not like Ron Paul. But hey, if it makes you feel better to cry foul instead of accepting the fact that your candidate isn't nearly as popular as you think, by all means...cry away.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Point proven. Obviously, Ron Paul would win with no problem, but the "powers" are keeping him down. NOPE!

The bottom line is that middle America, the moderate vote that decides most elections, simply does not like Ron Paul. But hey, if it makes you feel better to cry foul instead of accepting the fact that your candidate isn't nearly as popular as you think, by all means...cry away.

I don't think anyone is crying. I don't think many Paul voters or supporters have a "holier than thou" attitude. I think, at least for myself, I look at ALL the other candidates and I see much of the same. I see Paul as a stand out because he is completely different than Romney, or Gingrich, or Santorum and especially Two-Face.. I mean Obama.

People who are aware of things, who pay more attention to whats going on than what CNN shoves in their face realize this. I'm sorry but Romney is just another silver spoon rich white guy who looks like the Cheshire cat when he speaks. Gingrich is a "do one thing, say another" candidate. Santorum strikes me as a religious nut. And we all know Obama promises to do one thing and then does the EXACT opposite. Yes.. Obama inherited a bad economy. But he's had almost 4 years to turn it around, even slightly. And he's made it 10 times worse.

I just flat out refuse to vote for anyone who is in the pocket of Corporate America. I refuse to vote for anyone who's biggest talking points are Israel and God. Ron Paul does neither of these things. So to me, he is my choice. And if he doesn't make it to the polls, then I'm not voting. Period.

Lets be real honest people. Democrat, Republican, Libertarian.. these are just labels to let people pick sides. It means nothing. How many people have stepped into a voting booth and after they vote for the President, just tick all Democrat, or all Republican for all the other elections? It's a way of picking a team. You stick with your team, you don't look at the issues, or what that candidate is going to actually try and accomplish. It's a farce. It's a control mechanism. And we have such a huge population who just flip on Fox news or CNN and believe every single thing they hear. We KNOW the MSM is full of bulls%@!. And these people are shoveling it into their brains.

Why are his supporters not showing up to vote? I don't know. They don't run these polls in NY so I can't say. I just know that there is a lot of fishy nonsense going on with voting. Not just in these polls, but in years past as well. 2004 ring a bell? Diebold machines ring a bell? Votes going missing and showing up in a landfill ring a bell?

Corruption runs very deep in this country.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Thank you for summing up exactly how I feel about it too. I enjoy how some instantly assume Ron Paul is "your candidate" because you point out things that are obvious at least to some.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

So everyone who disagrees with you / RP simply "watches too much TV"?

Its the blatant disregard for all other candidates as being 'the same' or 'in the pocket' of corporate America that makes you look a complete plum.

Politicians talk about Israel and God and War and Space because thats what the people want to hear - thats self-evident in the fact that these same politicians pick up far more votes than the guy who talks up isolationism.

Accept that actually, there are intelligent people who don't agree with RP's policies and who might actually prefer Barack Obama - don't disrespect them by implying ignorance, because you just look like a hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I believe this is part of the problem Ron Paul has not had the voter turnout that he needs however as I said it is only part of the problem. I have seen on here at least one instance where I believe it has been proven that there is election tampering going on. It seemed to be a pretty clear-cut case 20 people voted and it was read out loud however when the tallies were recorded at the main headquarters wherever that is the vote was completely falsified. The thread that shows it is here on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the record I am not a supporter of Ron Paul but I am a supporter of honest elections but let me say that I believe that if you do not vote regardless of your reason you do not have a right to complain. For those that did vote and it was changed you have the right to not only complain but demand justice.

For all those who are crying foul must remember this is a primary this is not a general election so you must hold your party responsible. In this case it would be the GOP, the county, and the state. I will reiterate that if you did not vote then you should you stay quiet because you did not do your part.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Likelihood that voter fraud has taken place? Maybe 95%

Likelihood that if it has, all candidates have seen some benefit? 98%

Likelihood that it has benefited ANYONE by enough to actually affect the overall, final result? Nil. A fraud on that scale would be so monumentous it would be virtually impossible to hide.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join