It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are These High Strangeness Bigfoot Encounters Ignored By The Mainstream?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Bigfoot,sasquatch,yeti,abominable snowman,yowie,skunk ape,wendigo,swamp monster,those creatures go by many names.They may be inter-dimensonal creatures,projected holograms,thought forms,a type of spirit or ghost,living ancestors of gigantopithecus,or any combination of those things,or are they something else?

There are multitudes of "high strangeness" reports during the 1800's all the way through the 20th century and beyond involving these creatures that are "totally ignored" on the numerous television documentaries i've see about bigfoot and these types of encounters cannot be denied by anyone who wants to seriously try and figure out what these things really are...

Over the years i've read dozens of non-fiction books about bigfoot and i have come to realize that...

They have left tracks across open fields in snow that suddenly stop and go nowhere...

They have been seen shape shifting into other creatures...

They have been shot at point blank range and they disappeared in a blinding flash...

They have been seen outside of houses by people experiencing poltergeist activity within...

They have been seen entering and exiting flying saucers...

They have been seen standing ten and even twelve feet tall...

They have been seen materializing into view and then de-materializing...

They have been seen with ripped clothing,too small for their bodies,hanging off them...

They have been seen covered in either white,brown,grey,yellow,red,or black fur...

They have been seen swimming across ponds and lakes and beneath clear,unbroken ice...

They have been seen with pointed ears,protruding fangs and glowing red or yellow eyes...

They have been seen with dead deer thrown over their shoulders...

They have been seen carrying clubs made from large tree branches...

They have been seen carrying living dogs and other live animals...

They have been seen running next to and keeping pace with cars driving down expressways...

They have been seen digging with their hands into the ground inside old graveyards...

They have telepathically communicated with people...

They have been seen and heard screaming and growling like some kind of enraged beast...

Those and other types of "high strangeness" encounters happen again and again and they are supressed from the mainstream,hushed up and all but ignored and forgotten,even by most well known bigfoot researchers...

The darker side of the reality involving bigfoot is too much for most people to handle,the high strangeness aspects are too weird and bizzare to face and admit into their reality and so denial becomes the accepted norm,as usual...

Here are some of the many high strangeness bigfoot sightings and encounters links...

www.bigfootencounters.com...
paranormal.about.com...
phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...
mysteriousuniverse.org...
www.anomalist.com...
www.squidoo.com...
www.cryptomundo.com...

edit on 14-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You may be right, i am sure there is such a physical creature out there somewhere too. I have no idea on origins, but i would assume an almost neanderthal like creature.

A matter of fact (and the reason why i would say the media don't ever look into claims), hoaxers have turned the bigfoot mystery/legend into a case of cry-wolf. So many people have been caught out for hoaxing an alleged bigfoot video it just becomes a common thought for the majority of people to instantly assume the whole thing is made up.

For instance saying the apocalypse is coming, when it doesn't a new date is set, when it doesn't come again, people start to laugh it off and be none the wiser even if an actual apocalypse started to happen.

That's what i think the reason is. Which is a shame.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
dont believe everything that you read.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

do u have any links to reports of them entering ufos
or making tracks in the snow and then dissapear?
i do agree bigfoot is probably interdimensional just like aliens
i find it fascinating

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Your question answers itself. The media isn't interested in anything that is highly strange, unless it can get a laugh.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Some of these high strangeness reports come from pioneers and settlers in the 1800's and some from the early 19th century,the more bizzare reports are not just from immature modern day people trying to turn the whole situation into some kind of joke...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
dont believe everything that you read.
Dont believe everything i read? Dont believe everything i hear? Dont believe everything i see?...What am i suppose to believe?...Nothing?...These high strangeness sightings and encounters were all documented and attested to and just imagine whats been seen and experienced that the witnesses decided not to tell anyone about...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by blocula

Duh. They are ignored for that same reason newscaster laugh at the forced reading of any ufo repeated story.

The inability to understand how I state that is also a reason why this crap is easily disregarded. I don't expect you to understand what I am saying based on your op, but give it dome thought and allow it to sink in.

Bigfoot suffers the sane fate ad ufos. It foesnt matter if it is real or not, thanks to the internet anybody with even a small desire to believe combined with a general lack of education will subscribe to the perpetuation of ignorance.

Get mad at me all you want.....see you in 20 years after you made no progress....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I do not doubt for a second that Bigfoot and other strange animals live in our undeveleoped and remote parts of the world, I have seen some weird things while hunting in the forest, Caught some weird photos, on my game cameras, where only half the creature was caught on the pic, but still unexplainable as to what the Hell it was, not a deer, or bear. Just yesterday, my wife said someone came into her work with a pic from his game camera, it showed an angry looking, bald, almost neanderthal looking creaturee, crouched down on all fours picking at some food, that had been put there to attrract game. this was in the middle of the winter, with No clothes on, not much hair, if I can get my hands on that pic, I will definetly post, I could see the fear in her eyes as she described what she had just been shown, and she is so against the existence of Bigfoot, the man who caught the pic, will not post it, as he thinks most people will think he has gone looney, thats the problem, most people, even with the evidence right in front of them, do not want to think past, what is already understood, scared maybe, of the unknown. I have some land right next to the Quachita Mnts, in AR. the land is mostley untouched, and as you enter the forest, you cannot help, but think, if something is in these woods, it would not be hard to disappear from view, there are plenty of game, and other things to eat, and survive. When my buddys and I camp out there, we always are armed to the teeth, We dont mess around, ive heard to many weird screams, and howls, i figure its only a matter of time before we really get some concrete evidence. I know most of you will dismiss this, as a common creature. but sometimes things just cant be explained.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebestnr1
reply to post by blocula

i find it fascinating
Everything i listed in my opening post came from documented bigfoot sightings and reports during the later 1800's all the way up through the1900's.It would have taken me many hours trying to link everyone of them,all you have to do is type in "high strangeness bigfoot reports" and there they are...

Ohio And Pennsylvania had a high concentration of weird and bizzare bigfoot sightings and encounters, especially during the 1970's and 80's...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebestnr1
reply to post by blocula

i find it fascinating
While i still had edit time,i added quite a few links about high strangeness bigfoot encounters and sightings to my opening post...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
White haired bigfoot photographed in Fort Worth,Texas 1969 > www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

yeah thanks for that i will be checking them soon
nice picture of the white bigfoot
freaky

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Reality is defined by consensus, and the majority of people tacitly reach an agreement as to what fits within that narrow definition. If an individual's experience goes outside or beyond the agreed-upon limits of reality, they're seen as either honestly mistaken, liars, or crazy. The mainstream news generally doesn't like to deal with that situation, because it tends to be too pathetic or too likely to get them sued. Researchers seeking grants won't go in that direction because there's no money in it. The people financing them want hard evidence, something tangible they can exploit.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Don't they have a history or discovery channel show that is on a weekly basis that is hunting for BigFoot? Hasn't monster quest done a show on it. Both have found no proof as far as I heard.

With just about everyone having a cellphone and camera with higher resolution the before , I'm sure in no time those same people that you claim to have seen BigFoot will be able to provide some evidence. No need for the MSM , after all it has been the average person who always appears to have an encounter and not the media.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
Don't they have a history or discovery channel show that is on a weekly basis that is hunting for BigFoot? Hasn't monster quest done a show on it. Both have found no proof as far as I heard.

If you believe those guys, there's a Bigfoot hiding behind every tree. Yet when they go looking for them, all they get are a few far-away howls in the dark. Bigfoots are apparently Einstein-level geniuses at hide-and-seek. Also very meticulous when it comes to burying their poop.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Think about it,people numerous times have actually seen bigfoot,12 feet tall.Go outside with a tape measure against a wall or something and measure up 12 feet and then step back and take a look,wow.Seeing a bigfoot that size face to face would be more than a little frightening and just imagine how powerful and strong a bi-pedal creature that size would actually be...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I have watched just about every tv show and documentary thats ever been made and aired around here about bigfoot,some of them more than once and not one of those shows or documentaries has ever once mentioned or analyzed any of the strange and paranormal aspects of many bigfoot sightings and encounters...

So as far as i'm concerned,the fact that the people making these documentaries and tv shows continue to ignore the high strangeness incidents involving bigfoot that are reported again and again from inside and outside the usa,they are not really trying to figure out what bigfoot is.They are purposefully ignoring important evidence and intentionally setting aside crucial pieces of this mysterious puzzle...

Its like people finding an antique car and no one knows what kind it is,but they try to figure out what it is by only examining its wheels,all the while ignoring the rest of the car...

So their obviously made to follow and strictly adhere to pre-arranged guidelines and rules that leave the mainstream "thinking" that investigators are sincerely trying to properly figure out what this phenomena is,when in reality,they are not...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Theres literally thousands of "high strangeness" bigfoot sightings and encounters that are being purposefully ignored and brushed aside and sometimes the creatures that people see have pointed ears,protruding fangs and glowing red eyes that are lit from within and those types of bigfoot look like huge werewolves > kentuckybigfoot.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Heres a really good link with several weird and bizzare bigfoot encounter reports > www.bibliotecapleyades.net... Ch.7-Hairy bipeds

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join