It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Cards [2012 Olympics]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
First off, let me say I'm not even sure what the Illuminati cards are and who they were made by.
I just came across them.

There's already a thread on this on here, but it's pretty much dead so... I decided to post it to get your thoughts.

Apparently the Illuminati card game is a series of cards that was produced in 1995 (before the events on the cards)

If you look at the image, they were a set of Illuminati cards made in 1995 that predicted Twin Towers, swine flu, Pentagon and also the oil spill which is here: 4.bp.blogspot.com...

Within them set of cards is one called 'Combined Disasters'.
I know somebody had said before that it was a tower in Japan, but I don't think it is.

It has a lot of multi-cultural people (could mean they're from around the world - meaning the Olympics) running from an explosion, with Big Ben falling in the background (clearly showing it's London). Also, all of the people running away from the explosion are wearing the Olympic colours.
For those of you who have seen the '100,000 to die at the Olympics' video, this could be relevant to it with the explosion?

What do you guys think?

edit on 14-2-2012 by jNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I've seen the cards before, here on ATS and elsewhere,
and I'm not sure what to make of it. I for one am not
convinced that they 'predict' anything. I never noticed the
olympic colors on the 'disaster' card before, which is
pretty amazing.

If something does happen at the games, I will take
the other cards more serious, but untill something happens
I do not believe they mean anything.

S+F for the colors.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Yeah, but a few of the others have come true.
Also, do you know, who were the cards made by? And if not the Illuminati, how did they get their name?

Thanks for the S+F

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Steve Jackson was the creator I believe.

ETA: The Game

I think if you use the search functionhere you'll find much more info.

edit on 14-2-2012 by snewpers because: link

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't know too much about these cards. I have as well seen it on here before.
But I just have a weird feeling about this year's Olympics.
Typically, bombing seem to happen more in the UK, than like Beijing and what not.

I hope nothing happens, and no one gets hurt. But it has been on my mind for a while now.
I feel like it is eminent that something will happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I also just found this from a new set of cards...
speedcap.net...
Predicting maybe SOPA or ACTA?

Also this:
speedcap.net...
Predicting Anonymous hacking all of the government sites?

Also this:
speedcap.net...
Which could be the Egyptian/Middle East revolution?

Also this:
speedcap.net...
Predicting HAARP Technology?

Also this:
speedcap.net...
Clearly showing the moon landing was faked

Also this:
speedcap.net...
If you look on the top line of the card it says 'we'll have to put something in their water to make them forget this' which could refer to the flouride they put in water?

Also this:
speedcap.net...
Empty Vee meaning MTV. The lines coming from the Lips on the TV meaning the music we hear is hypnotic.

edit on 14-2-2012 by jNormal because: More information

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Nice find...they do seem to be different ethnicities, and wearing the colors of the olympic logo...

What is the time shown on big ben? Its hard to make out...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

It looks like 5 to 3.
And I'm sure the Olympic opening ceremony is predicted to start at 3 o'clock?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Indeed that card does seem to show Big Ben, now if something does go down guess which site is going to be taken offline.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

If you look at my post a few posts up, you will see multiple other cards which have 'predicted' events

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If that's supposed to be Big Ben then poor Pugin's going to be swiveling in his grave right now.
Bares more of a resemblance to Bab Alfaraj Clock Tower to me.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
If you look at the image, they were a set of Illuminati cards made in 1995 that predicted Twin Towers, swine flu, Pentagon and also the oil spill which is here

I'm not sure this really predicts much. Oil spills (and theories about them) have been around since the 70s, and the pentagon card isn't about a disaster but a location. If it was a terror attack depicting the pentagon under assault I would be curious.

There was some theories about Steve Jackson being raided, but that turned out to be due to an employee of Jackson's being involved in some hacking circles etc ... I believe?

This card game comes up now and again. I have a box of them if persons are interested in them. I don't think there's anything sinister about any of it though. Some of the group cards of the sets include things like 'Trekkies', Robot under sea monsters, and girlie magazines for example.

It's all just archetypes and themes of stuff that already exists long before the cards were printed.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

How many cards do you get in a pack? and how much did it cost you?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Pinke

How many cards do you get in a pack? and how much did it cost you?

There's varying illuminati stuff in the store I go to.

There's a few different sets such as Bavarian Fire Drill and Y2K. The basic box comes with some pop out currency things, manual and some stacks of cards.Boxes come with 100ish cards in them. Store I go to has some loose odds and ends too, but it was never really a packet game as far as I can tell.

There's been some reprints of the sets, so you could buy them. Some of the art and things have been changed/altered over the years but not massively in most cases.

As an example, in the deluxe set ... The pentagon has an officer in front of it, but there is still fire coming from the centre. The card is also landscape style. The stats remain the same, but the rule isn't printed on the card. It also comes with rule book and some dice.

Cost wise ... from memory box sets have been $30 - 80 ... the olderish ones can be more expensive, and sometimes just because they were out of print.

You could chase up the older sets I guess if you thought it was warranting serious research. The game is okay fun, but I've never noticed anything relevant about the rules other than them being clever.

Can take piccies or whatever if for whatever reason they're wanted, and can't find comparisons between sets.

Edit (I looked stuffs up on ebay)

Ebay Link

Judging by ebay link I should sell older stuff, and clear out store near me and make more money. Crazy card buying persons.

edit on 14-2-2012 by Pinke because: ebay stuff

Troll and Toad looks much more reasonable though: Troll and Toad

Doesn't seem to have all the old sets/cards though.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Pinke because: Troll and Toad info

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I also just found this from a new set of cards...
speedcap.net...
Predicting maybe SOPA or ACTA?
Censorship has been around long before SOPA or ACTA

Also this:
speedcap.net...
Predicting Anonymous hacking all of the government sites?
Hackers too.

Also this:
speedcap.net...
Which could be the Egyptian/Middle East revolution?
Unrest in the Middle East is a new thing?

Also this:
speedcap.net...
Predicting HAARP Technology?
the HAARP project started in 1990, 5 years before the cards. It's easy to predict things after they've already happened...

Also this:
speedcap.net...
Clearly showing the moon landing was faked
Clearly showing that conspiracy theorists have long thought the moon landing was faked.

Also this:
speedcap.net...
If you look on the top line of the card it says 'we'll have to put something in their water to make them forget this' which could refer to the flouride they put in water?
Fluoridated water has also been a conspiracy theory for more than 30 years...

Also this:
speedcap.net...
Empty Vee meaning MTV. The lines coming from the Lips on the TV meaning the music we hear is hypnotic.
Or that the VJs of MTV were vapid and empty.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

it was a card game about conspiracy theories - what exactly did you expect the cards to depict?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by jNormal

it was a card game about conspiracy theories - what exactly did you expect the cards to depict?

Ah, yes, i to was in that predicament not long ago when i mentioned something on a particular site, only to be lets say, made clear that i was to not continue with what i was doing. Conspiracy..maybe...Scared #-less 100% am i conscious of what and how much i post within the web since then, you bet i am.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Come on, Some of these are terribly vague..
Pentagon on fire is obviously 911?
Two tall buildings, one on fire, title "Terrorist Nuke" (forget the nuke, focus on terrorist because that helps our argument that this is definately 911)
Oil Spill is obviously a prediction of the BP Oil Spill because that's the only time oil could spill.

And now this.
It's not big ben for a start. The olympic colours are blue yellow black green red, they're not in the right order and there is no black.

It's more "If it happens it's proof, if it doesn't, forget it."

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Try 3 and 11 on the clock -March 11
And it sure looks a dead ringer for The Wako Clock Tower at Ginza in Tokyo
theupliftingcrane.wordpress.com...
Scroll down at the link for the photos

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Try 3 and 11 on the clock -March 11
And it sure looks a dead ringer for The Wako Clock Tower at Ginza in Tokyo