It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shes back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ive had 'spirits' around me as long as i can remember. as a child i had a keen sense of energy that was all around.
as you get older you lose this ability somewhat.
the house i live in is an older house,maybe 50 years old. the first week after i moved in,i knew something else was here! now mind you,this spirit is friendly,and kinda playfull!
i remember dressing my youngest son(he was about 8 at the time) and he asked me `daddy,whats that` and i looked where he was pointing, and we bothe watched an orb of light just float there,then just fade away! i explained that its the spirit that lives with me! he was fine with that,and we went about our day. i dont frighten my kids with ghost stories!
any way,thrughout the years ive experienced my `spirit`on several occasions,most good,some no so much.
some times i wake up the the scream of a little girl,or i hear her crying.
its important to know i live alone!
one time my girlfriend was over and she seen the orb,as soon as she called my name,the orb hit a lightbulb and burned it out,then the orb turned blue and flew by me and blew out the lamp in my lizard tank!!! that all took about 3 seconds!!! my chick was all freaked out! i just smiled and told her its my `spirit!
down to todays events.
i havent heard from my spirit for a bit,but today i did!
i have a grandfather style clock on my wall that doesnt work,for lack of a key to wind it.
its been set at 2 min. to midnite for a few years now.
today,i just glanced up and noticed the door of the clock wide open,and now the time says 10 mi. after 5!
i remind you i live alone!
i`m unsure of the meaning of the time it shows now,could my `spirit` be trying to tell me something!
i`m not a big fan of ghost stuff,so maybe someone has some input on this!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
maybe someone has some input on this!

Spooks are all around us .. all the time. Some are good. Some are neutral. Some are down right nasty. The nasty ones pretend to be nice ones for a while so that you will accept them. I noticed that you call the spook 'my spirit'. You have taken ownership. It would be helpful to both you and the spook to call it 'the spook' or 'the spirit' or 'it' instead of taking ownership like that. You won't be able to get rid of it (if it's bad) or help it move along (if it's good) if you take ownership. It will cling to you.

Anyways ... you asked for input ... so there's mine.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

thanx friend for the input. i`m not sure if this spirit has been with me since child hood,or i just keep `meeting`new ones! ive been studying religion and magick since i was 10,so i probably have attracted some `friends`!!!
none of the spirits have done any ill to me,just let me know they are here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I am with you, I don't consider these as bad, just not understood. These orbs and energy types have been effecting those around me for the last few years, and then last week it came home. My wife woke to see one emanate from her forehead, hover for a bit and then go over to myself and hover over my hear, then she unaccountably lost interest.

This one was white and golf ball sized. Within a day, my wife suddenly changed some bad habits, became more self assured and more than she was. I truly feel there is a connection here. I also cannot define these in our terms.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
This one was white and golf ball sized.

We used to get the 'golf balls' all the time. For years and years. Sometimes they were white. Sometime they were black. But we called them 'the golf balls'. They were fast. And when they'd slam through a wall you'd hear the wall 'crack' or 'creek' or 'pop'. We haven't seen them as much in recent years. (I'm glad).

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thank you for posting about such interesting experiences. It takes courage to share our experiences that are not always accepted by the populous.

You are gifted and that is no doubt why you have an earthbound Spirit with you. I imagine the incident of destruction - damaging the light - was a plea for help. I do not know how much you know about Spirit or whether you want to know so please don't think I am imposing my knowledge upon you.

Please accept this information as a sharing of knowledge - my understanding of Spirit is that when we pass from this earthly physical body into an ethereal Spirit form - we are either earthbound or we lift. It seems to me you have an earthbound Spirit who has formed an attachment with you. I imagine the attachment is due to your kind and calm nature - it is exactly what Children need.

The scream indicates to me that the Spirit is in need of help and is literally screaming for attention. To lift a Spirit or rather to help a Spirit to lift all you need to do is pray - talk or whatever suits you - as long as it is sincere and peaceful - without fear and generates from that place inside that connects to your God/belief system. I usually burn incense afterwards - not sure why it is just an instinct I follow.

When Spirit lifts and ascends and in effect returns home - they are complete so to speak and then they can return to Earth to assist the rest of us on our journey. I have had Spirit all around me all my life and I have had a death experience as well.

I hope my response provides some help. The physical damaging of property can escalate and I would be neglect in my ability to assist my fellow human being to not alert you to that possibility. Take care I can sense that you are a really good person - that is why the earthbound Spirit chose you as an earthbound connection.

Much Peace...

top topics

join