It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have actually read the bible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

I have read the Bible through quite a few times, King James Version mind you, all the others pale in comparison....and I have a Bible answer thread if you ever get a question you need answered. If I can't answer it, there are plenty of other people on here that help out. The link to my thread is in my signature below ↓

But before you read it again, please make sure you are using the Authorized Version of the Holy Bible. All the others mis-translate words, and in some cases don't even bother translating greek or hebrew words at all! into English. Such as greek Hades, and Hebrew Sheol. How pathetic.

I recommend looking at how many times God helps man out and blesses them as you read....just for man to turn his back on God and fall into sin, time and times again.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
I'm just curious since I'm planning on reading through it (for a second time) from today.
And I was thinking maybe getting people reading the bible looking for stuff.
Having a list on your side with the real kill-count of God vs Lucifer?
Passages about aliens and what not.
I mean some of you might be Christians and have not even read the whole thing.
My point being, i wanna look at the bible with people on a daily basis to see if we can find something.

We might just end up finding God...

Get my point?

There's a whole lot of stuff in there about aliens if thats how you choose to view it. Personally from my perspective, if you say Yahweh or Yahshua are aliens you're more or less insulting what created the universe by calling them created beings. Yahshua existed before he was born, in another form...Isaiah says he is Yahweh's right arm and his Glory, which could explain how he ascended to heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father. Sifting through hebrew symbolism is a pain.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join