It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope from Athens found in Cold Fusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Hope from Athens found in Cold Fusion

beforeitsnews.com

On the heels of the riots and buildings burning, I landed in Athens to visit Defkalion and was able to see a demonstration of their test set-up for the upcoming seven testing groups. I was also impressed by the team working with the technology that could help bring remedy to Greece, Europe, and the world.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Defkalion's 5-45 kilowatt modular heat reactor is not yet a product you can go out and purchase, but it is getting close to the market. It will provide competitively-priced thermal energy, but with very low fuel costs for the nickel and hydrogen used in the reaction chambers that will last for six months of continuous output without refuelling.

www.defkalion-energy.com...

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
are you sure it wont go the same route as the 100m.p.g. carburator, and just disappear?!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
are you sure it wont go the same route as the 100m.p.g. carburator, and just disappear?!!!

I'm sure it WILL disappear. I just hope it wont..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Odd that. This leonardo-ecat.com... (November 10?, 2011) sounds the same yet is 'available' and www.coldfusionreactor.org... (2 Jan 2011) from Italy and the inventor has disassociated himself from the first site. Wonder why?

Yet despite the fact that this 'generator' has been around for some time nothing seems to have come of it - and now the Greeks..........here is more info about the process. www.thebookofaquarius.com...

Rossi is concerned about keeping some of the intellectual property a trade secret. That, and concerns about shutting down the reaction made me assume that the home heating market would be the last to develop, but Defkalion is planning a small box that can hold 1-6 5 kW modules for a combined heat and power application, including residential use. If I recall correctly, a typical residential oil burning furnace burns oil at the rate of one gallon per hour. That’s 40 kW, so yeah, If the fears for some brutal winters come true, Defkalion may be very busy!

From Watts Up With That

I hope they are successful. I am just not sure that you can get something for nothing!

edit on 14/2/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh dear, not Rossi again

Sorry, it's been debunked about 6 threads back.........
Read the New Energy Times articles, and also read this;

Report #4: Rossi's NASA Test Fails to Launch

On July 14, 2011, Rossi asked staff members at NASA Marshall to test and evaluate his device. Marshall staff accepted Rossi's offer. The two parties began negotiating details of the test protocol. NASA asked for a test that avoided phase change of water into steam because steam would introduce unnecessary confusion to the test. A few days later, Rossi withdrew his offer.

New Energy Times obtained this story as it took place; however, in an agreement with NASA, New Energy Times agreed to embargo the story until 2012.

edit on 14-2-2012 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
well, let's see how that one goes..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Sorry to rain on the parade like that, but i followed many leads on Rossi, and it's easy to confuse people, even scientists, the way he does things.
He claims that the water is 100% steam (dry steam) and bases his energy calculations on that,
BUT
Ordinary 'wet' steam from a kettle is 95-98% steam, and it takes at least 7 times more energy to convert the remaining water to steam.
Now Rossi never lets anyone examine the outlet hose of this machine, it goes straight into a drain, so it could even be just hot water

I am also not saying i can confirm or deny LENR's as i know very little of the chemistry & math involved, but Energy Times is covering it in great detail.
IMO Stan Meyer's HHO car is a far better option, at least it apears to work, according to independent research from the Inventors Forum & others.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sorry, double post

edit on 15-2-2012 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Thanks for you inside, but I was talking about defkalion

join