It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you think about the logo and motto of Lockheed Martin? Satanic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Go to this website of Lockheed Martin:

www.lmsal.com...

See the motto?

"We never forget who we're working for"

And that symbol? Don't look like a satanic Pentagram?

Weird?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Sorry, that emblem is pretty cool IMO. It looks nothing like a pentacle....it looks like aerodynamics to me....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

just because its a star automatically makes it satanic?!!! its actually a pentacle,wheras if had a cicle around it,it would be a pentagram. the american flag has 51 signs of satan on it!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by GLontra

the american flag has 51 signs of satan on it!!!

I wouldn't doubt that...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
so you made a thread about your comment in this post, haha

Originally posted by GLontra Welcome to the Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory. LMSAL is a department of the Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center (ATC) in Palo Alto, CA. We are a group of scientists and engineers who design, build, and operate solar and astrophysical observing instruments. LMSAL and the Space Physics Lab comprise the ATC's Space Sciences Office. www.lmsal.com... (Interesting... Look at the logo of Lockheed Martin in that page. The logo says: "We never forget who we're working for", and has a strange symbol that looks like part of a satanic Pentagram...
)
edit on 14-2-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
No, not satanic... and doesn't the star need to have two points on top and a circle?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
yes it is Loock(hed) iferic , hed with 2 horns , simple !! loock/hed ?!?! daaahhh
..you don`t need to ask ! it is a pleonasm .. heil koockhed !
edit on 14-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)
don`t be tricked by an "e"
edit on 14-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well, I think it's very clear and very weird, and it's worth a thread. One needs to be blind to not see it's strange.

"We never forget who we're working for"... Sure they don't...

But if you prefer to not see it, or to deny it, it's your choice...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

you must be really bored!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Well, I think it's very clear and very weird, and it's worth a thread. One needs to be blind to not see it's strange.

"We never forget who we're working for"... Sure they don't...

But if you prefer to not see it, or to deny it, it's your choice...

Looks like a star to me. My knowledge of 'satanic' stuff comes from my nutcase religious mother and I can assure you that the logo looks nothing like a pentagram.

Did you happen to notice the link is for Lockheed's "SOLAR & ASTROPHYSICS LABORATORY"? Makes sense to use a star in their logo for a space related lab don't you think?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Whoa, i have seen some people reach and stretch, and pull speculation to the limit. This however takes the cake.

I see absolutely nothing, nothing out of the ordinary regarding their motto, or logo.

I think you see what you want to see mate, but in this case, there is nothing to be seen.

vvv

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I tell you what, as long as they keep paying my husband's fantastic salary they can have the face of Satan himself for what I care, their money pay our bills.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
From their site, explains their motto.
"We never forget who we're working for.™" It's not just a tag line - it's the honest sentiment of 123,000 Lockheed Martin employees. From IT support to aircraft to satellite imagery to air traffic control systems to precision munitions, Lockheed Martin products - and people - have been an integral part of our customers successfully meeting their defining moments.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
"Lockmart" .... it's just a star to show that it's an aerospace company. As far as conspiracies - their motto 'we never forget who we are working for' could go either way. But I"m thinking that is a reminder to their customers that they work for them and that they'll do what they want. It's good marketing.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
One of the worlds largest arms dealers on the planet and Satan?

Yip I could see that.

End of the day though Satan and Christianity are fairy tales so in reality im pretty sure it has no bearing what so ever and is more than likely a star denoting space and love of geometry.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
As far as conspiracies - their motto 'we never forget who we are working for' could go either way. But I"m thinking that is a reminder to their customers that they work for them and that they'll do what they want. It's good marketing.

i am on the other side of the fence with you on this... you use the positive spin like all they make are defensive weapons

LockHeed knows full well they are engaged in the Death & Destruction Industry
not even RJR comes as close to embracing human tragedy on such a large scale

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by GLontra

its actually a pentacle,wheras if had a cicle around it,it would be a pentagram.

You've got that backward.

Wiki - Pentagram

Wiki - Pentacle

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
People that knows me here in ATS for a long time knows that I am one of the biggest anti corrupted corporations and government, but I also can not deny that thanks to one of this big corporations my husband have a job after retiring from the Military.

But this doesn't means that I will not bash and find any fault within them and I am very aware of what type of businesses they do.

At least my husband deals with equipment maintenance no arm dealings.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
As stated in multiple replies a simple 5 pointed star is not a pentagram. The symbology of the pentagram has been distorted by many people throughout history as have many other misunderstood symbols. If you look at the narrow minded version of the inverted pentical, it has been associated with the devil or evil due to Anton LaVey, Alister Crowley and a few others. The same can be said about the swastika as well as it was used by the 3rd Reich and its pure intent has been lost to those that simply take common understandings rather than trying to understand the meanings behind such symbols. That said lets break down the Lockheed logo shall we?

Easily understood symbology of satellite launch

Easily understood symbology of aeroflight

And putting these together they have this...

Now, as for the easily recognizable symbol of the 5 pointed star. This symbol is commonly used, including on this site, as a symbol of excellence or a rating system.

I suppose you could attempt to look deeper into it and make speculations based on lack of symbological understandings or just make assumptions, but in my opinion you will have to better than this to show any ill repute of this company(set of companies).

As for their motto, Lockheed has a long time standing of research in these fields and has established themselves as technological wizards working for the betterment of mankind and its advancements. But again if you choose to assume deeper than that, you will have to give more than just an assumption of meaning.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well, Satan surely doesn't exist, but the Satanist cabals and secret societies exist, and we know it. Satan doesn't need to exist for the Satanists to exist.

And, no, that explanation of "sattelite launch" merged with "aeroflight" doesn't make any sense...

You believe in what you want to believe...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join