It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitney Houston Death Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Well you said it, it's about greed.

No conspiracy, just greed.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Phew...i was hoping it was tongue in cheek

Cool av by the way.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Oh wait...if you turn an M on its side then put it next to a mirror then close one eye then imagine it in red then turn 45 degrees its like, totally, a masonic symbol.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Well you said it, it's about greed.

No conspiracy, just greed.

Isn't it ironic then that most conspiracies are motivated by greed?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
OP I totally dissagree with you, but this is a forum/disscussion board so thats the point. There can be a conspiracy in anything. So who killed Amy Weinhouse or Who killed Janice Joplin, Jimi hendrix, Michael Jackson? I have been involved in the music industry for many years. I can 100% tell you that there was no conspiracy againts these people. They chose the path of drugs and destruction. The only demons they saw were their own reflections. Thats my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think Bobby Brown did her in.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
and don`t forget the day !! 11 so W H was sacrificed in a iluminati-mason ritual or let s say this much more simple : the rich people have to much time and too much money and start to kill people for fun ...so # the rich 1% who rules the world (illuminati-masons)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
What I found most interesting about the announcement of her death was the lack of a cause.

What I found most interesting about all this is that the TV and Radio are calling her a 'legend'. Sure, she was a good singer back in the day. But she definately wasn't a 'legend'. Michael Jackson rose to 'legend' status. Whitney Houston? No.

Oh .. and they keep saying her death was 'shocking'. I don't know anyone who was 'shocked' by her death. In fact, most people expected it would have happened years ago. She was a notorious drug abuser and she looked like hell for years because of the alcohol and drugs.

As for her death .. i dont think there is a conspiracy.
She's just another washed up celeb who drank/popped pills to death.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yeah her death was about as shocking and suprising to hear as it was hearing about Amy winehouse dying from drugs or Steve Erwin dying from a freaking wild animal attack.
We all had a feeling that this would end that way for them.

Whitney died from a drug addiction and that is all.
As the saying goes' "you play with fire, you will get burnt"
Whitney got burnt and that is that.

Its sad that she is dead, but thousands die every day from drug use and over doses, and its sad that it never gets mentioned until a hollywood star die's.

Heres a song about drug use that i think is very fitting for all humans that have died from drug addictions.
RIP.

edit on 14-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Man little did I know that all those junkies that keep over dosing in Heroin in my city are actualy music industry sacrifices for......what reason again?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
The reaction of the music industry to her death was also suspicious. Prices of her CDs and iTunes tracks were increased just 30 minutes after her death*
Um, no they weren't. They're actually on sale for lower... (They know they'll make up for it in volume...)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There are a number of posts regarding this - IN THIS FORUM - Please add responses to one of those threads.

Please use SEARCH.

Closed.
edit on February 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join