It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitney Houston Death Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What I found most interesting about the announcement of her death was the lack of a cause. It was spread all over the internet that she had died, but details were very scarce. Subsequent reports were of a drowning in her bath, but these claims have been vehemently opposed by the MSM. We are now told that she died from a cocktail of drugs and alcohol, and that no foul play was involved. The whole story seems suspicious to me and I believe there might be a conspiracy surrounding her death.

The reaction of the music industry to her death was also suspicious. Prices of her CDs and iTunes tracks were increased just 30 minutes after her death was officially confirmed by the MSM. It's as if they knew she was going to die and had arrangements in place to capitalise on her death.
(Source 1) (Source 2)

After doing some searching, I found the following article which outlines a possible conspiracy:
Whitney Houston’s Death and The Secret-Society, Called The Music Industry

I realise there is not much evidence to this theory, but I was curious if any other members share the same suspicions as I do. Do you believe there is more to this story than the "drugs and alcohol" line?
edit on 14/2/2012 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
After the Madonna Illuminati -Mason ritual at Superbowl next satanic sacrifice W.H !!! very simple .

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think that someone who had a history of drug and mental health problems died at a reasonably old age and 'savvy' businesspeople recognised that extra money could be had.

You have to remember that there were not necessarily any witnesses, that there would have been legal implications for anyone breaking relevant news (e.g. paramedics spilling the beans - who would have certainly lost their jobs).

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The reaction of the music industry to her death was also suspicious. Prices of her CDs and iTunes tracks were increased just 30 minutes after her death*

That is called marketing my friend,
and using her death to prop up
their pocketbooks. Greedy
money grubbers, they knew as
soon as she died there would be
an uprise of buying her music, it
always happens..

What I think happened, she was hopped
up on xanax bars, ambian, and booze.
Then fell asleep in the bath, and drowned.

That or she was murdered but if there
was ANYONE around they should be able to
use CCTV and weed out the possibility..

Sometimes these things just seem almost
unbelievable. Very foolish on her part
to hop in a tub on all those downers, your
just asking for trouble..

Also something we may never know, SHE MIGHT
have wanted to die, and OD'd on purpose..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
After the Madonna Illuminati -Mason ritual at Superbowl next satanic sacrifice W.H !!! very simple .

What part of it was Satanic - lying in a bath or falling asleep?

I have it on good authority that celebrities die just like normal people!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
well i suppose you can make anything into a Conspiracy if you really want to.

and it seems like you really want to.

i think she just died from an overdose like they said.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

I don't really "want" to make this into a conspiracy. Sometimes you get that feeling - perhaps it's intuition - telling you that something about a story does not add up. For me this is one of those stories.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I see what you are trying to say....But I really don't think so. WH fell off the wagon months ago and everyone knew it already. She has a long history of being a crack head and her heart probably was so enlarged she just couldn't take it anymore. What ever drugs she was taking, her heart and body was just too weak........it happens all the time to drug users and abusers. She just so happened to be famous....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

the ritual ! not the way of death ! the ritual is near the dead person ! it is verbal ! not physical ! anyway we don`t have the cause of death yet so we can speculate ! the thread here speculate , me either , simple .

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Prices of her CDs and iTunes tracks were increased just 30 minutes after her death was officially confirmed by the MSM. It's as if they knew she was going to die and had arrangements in place to capitalise on her death.

So, she planned her own death to get more money from dying?

And now that she's dead, she can cash in on it how....?

Also, a price hike AFTER the death is announced is not a sign that they knew beforehand.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I don't want to completely discourage theorizing without evidence, but you have to realize that when you turn every little thing into a conspiracy theory it makes it that little bit harder to get legitimate conspiracies taken seriously.

It's a bit like the boy who cried wolf.

Whitney took a lot of drugs, it's no secret, and drugs kill people. I find absolutely nothing suspicious about her death, and a bit of a gut feeling is not enough to even warrant discussion.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I read somewhere that a mix of alcohol & xanax that the cause of death, since her last meal included champagne & beer..

But apparently she took more food with her, after she had finished eating what was to be her last meal (hamburger & fries).

Why would she end up in the bathroom with more food..surely she wasn't going to eat & take a bath at the same time?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

Here's the masonic-illuminati mastermind behind the Madonna show...

Jamie King (born 1972) is a creative director and choreographer whose work directing concert tours for pop stars has grossed over two billion dollars. He learned how to direct while dancing for Michael Jackson, Prince, and Madonna where he learned attention to detail (from Michael), how to push boundaries (with Prince), and how to have integrity in performance and provide a personal experience for fans (with Madonna).

King started his career in entertainment as a dancer. He went on tour with Michael Jackson on his Dangerous World Tour in 1992. Afterward he worked as a director and choreographer in Prince's Glam Slam West nightclub in Los Angeles, CA. While at Grand Slam West, King created a new show every week using songs that Prince was unable to commercially release due to legal obligations to Warner Brothers Records. It was during this time that King learned staging. After seeing a performance by Prince at the 1993 American Music Awards that King directed and choreographed, Madonna called him to talk about working together. The first time they worked together was when he choreographed her 1995 video "Human Nature".

King recently directed and choreographed for Madonna's performance during the Super Bowl XLVI halftime show.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The only conspiracy I see is that they raised the price on her music, and then prolonged the results as to cause of death. All this to have time to play only on the positives in her life to make you remember her in a positive light , so that purchasing her music is not impeeded upon by negative reaction to the fact that she is just a druggie...and is the victim of her own vices. Same with Michael Jackson.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

the sign with big tomb up , you don`t need to make it with two hands , it is enough just one to know that it is a horn(male) illuminati-mason sign ! i did`t invented myself !!! yes it is a satan sign ( by the way i don`t give a # on satan or jesus but it is good to know ) ..
sorry I love Michael Jackson but it was a illuminati-mason too !!!
edit on 14-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

What part of it was Satanic - lying in a bath or falling asleep?

I have it on good authority that celebrities die just like normal people!

You forgot that there were a bunch of "M"s all over the place at the Super Bowl show. Turn it upside down, and you get "W". Whitney. Spooky.

Or...option 2...the M stood for Madonna and we all KNEW that Whitney Houston would come to a tragic end like that.

I'm going for option 2.
edit on 14-2-2012 by GeorgiaGirl because: grammar

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Hardly the masonic type? Though I guess that would just be to cover his tracks, right?

Or it wasn't masonic.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

I'll take the latter methinks.

Unless someone claiming that Madonna's show was Masonic or whatever can prove otherwise...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

No, record companies that own the rights to her music can cash in.

A price hike before her death would have been too obvious. A price hike just 30 mins after her death might be down to greed, but it is also suspicious that they would adjust prices in such a small time frame.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

- Marilyn Monroe

- Elvis Presley

- Bob Marley

- James Dean

- John Lennon

- Michael Jackson

- Tupac Shakur

- Brandon Lee

- Janis Joplin

- Jimmy Hendrix

- George Reeves

- Jim Morrison

- Heath Ledger

- Amy Winehouse

And now, Whitney Houston.

Alcohol, Drugs and Rock n Roll...Lives taken before their time. Tragedy.

Or, silenced? Every single one of those named above have something, somewhere, that just doesn't add up.

And this is how conspiracies are born !

edit on 14-2-2012 by SonoftheSun because: typos

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join