It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So its another virtual reality related thread (best stay out if the subject is to overwhelming for U

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Where's the substance; where is your contribution to this model? All I continually see presented is the same ol'harlet dressed in modern garb. Usually plagiarised from the previous age. So much drivel no wonder these people are confused.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So Overwhelming! Best stay out of this thread.

Dae

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Rolling here with you, are you saying we are in or out of this suspension, like right now is 'time retention' continuing?

Interesting thoughts you have. Have you experience anything real from this thinking? I know from a couple of experiences that intention and frame of mind can open doors and conversely close them. Curious to know if this is purely intellectual for you or something real.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

You are seriously overthinking this, man. The answers you seek are much more simple. Also you do realize you talk more like the average kooky new-ager than the serious science-minded person you try to be?

Edit: What's your GLP handle? You sound familiar.
edit on 14-2-2012 by SpaceGoatsFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Interesting, but here and there I have read and also thought on this subject. I also find it fun to banter words in order to express the confusion of our realities, but then I live in the visual, being a right brained individual. Also being an old soul, simplicity is paramount.

Last night, I was out of body again and was softly warned again to stay at home, stay within the world and not venture out as I flew to the constraints of the atmosphere. Another time I was brought up short, by this matrix of lights and jello like barrier, so I stay within our playground.

However on another outing, I was beside this spiral in space, one which would fit into my hand, yet it was a universe and within was a beautiful existence but I was not allowed there yet, I had to leave this space, but I will return.

You mention bodies waiting in time. Hmmm, I was told my real body sleeps, and I will return to it soon. This goes on and on, the twists and turns of knowing which makes this world and this existence seem only like a dream I wish to wake from.

I have also met others, most I don't see, but know. I have met a power that is of us, or something else which cares and directs like a father or mother, but I know we are here to learn and gain experience, we are nurtured. I have also seen an ending of this, if we learn the right lesson, but then we need to pass along that learning or we are not free to go. Remember the barrier I mentioned, it looked real, felt real, we are on the playground and there are watchers here that keep our reality in order that we learn.

I know other criticize for rehashing thoughts that may emanate from elsewhere, I do not, thoughts need to be rehashed, and brought to light. They are seeds and should not be buried overly deep or they will not reach the light.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dae

This is all derived from many experiences I have had... It began when I was young but those experiences didn't mean anything in context until I got older and thought about them...

When I was a teenager I had a spontaneous OBE (had many more since) and it wasn't an astral OBE I literally expanded out of my body (my consciousness) and I experienced the cosmic fractal. The way that I left my body was through shock however, shock after having entered the theta state in trance and experiencing my Chakras as thought they were digitised cogs of light (i could feel thier shape and essence as pixels etc.) and I also hadpixelated visuals (like when you rub your eyes or press on them gently with lids shut) but the visual were much more defined a sentient in nature than the pulse rushes.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

Im not here to impress anyone..

Dae

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Im off to bed now but I want to say Im interested in your experiences and I have questions. Ive been coming to ATS for a while now and Ive always been on the look out for other peoples experiences that may be similar to mine (not saying that yours is).

Right I just spent far too much time looking for my post that I link to from here that has disappeared but luckily enough I found it in a txt file! Woo!

Right I'll just post all of it, then Im going to bed!
------------------------------------------------------------

About 8 years ago I was at college talking to a fellow student who was a retired navy person. I asked him to tell me about the strangest things he saw and experienced. He told me about seeing a man levitate in India but he said the weirdest was astral projecting which of course had nothing to do with him 'visiting all the worlds docks'!

So I asked him how he did it and he told me. I practiced the technique he taught me every night for about 2 weeks. One day I was revising ALL day, thats all I did, and went straight to bed. I did the usual routine and fell fast asleep. Dont know how long later but I turned over in bed and my body faced the edge of the bed, one body stopped and the other one didnt! I was completely AWAKE and finding myself floating gently towards the floor, still makes me grin that experience!

So I realise, "My god I did it! Im out! Im floating to the floor and Ive seen Ghost, Im not going through the floor boards!" (I know I know, shoot me) So then I start to float upwards and to my right, Im still facing downwards. I notice my then baby in his cot and I muse to myself "I cant leave him alone like that" (his dad was working away at the time) and WHAMO right back in.

The pain was unreal, thats the first thing that happened when I supposedly got back in. I sat upright in bed with my fingers in my ears because thats where the pain was coming from. It wasnt just pain either, I could feel my ear canals clamping down on my finger tips, so much so my fingers where now a source of pain.

Then what happened next, Im actually lying in my bed and now experiencing sleep paralysis AND the pain hasnt stopped! A few moments later, I have control back and the pain very quickly subsides. I was shook to the core, I felt so vunerable and experienced something I still have no clear answer to today.

On that experience alone I could think, ok I didnt 'fit' back into my body as nicely as it should have, or maybe HAARP was testing out a new frequency at the moment but with the other two times I OBE I had the same pain AND I started to suffer from more sleep paralysis with the pain. It took years for me to finally overcome the pain, I literally had to relax into it, which is sooo funny, its like "Ok im relaxing now, reeelaxing! Pain aint stopping, pain is still there, gotta relax, gotta relax"
It took a while but now I can ride it through. It hasnt gone, none of it, its still all there in the background.

About two years ago my ex said he OBEd and looked down to see me, and saw another me but alseep upsidedown in respect to my physical body. When he told me that I was like, wow that felt so right, it felt like I am trying to protect myself from floating out because Im very wary in any astral visits until I get more information/guidence.

Anyway, Ive written a bunch and thats just the first experience!

Oh yeah, do you ever get startled awake by a very loud noise? WOOOSHBANGS or just a loud BANG!
that one is weird and I know there are lots of people who have experienced that one.
----------------------------------------------

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dae

yeh I've had the whoosh bang experience, i recall first time was when i was 17 I'm 26 this year, still feel like a teenager at heart tho. But I also feel like an old sage (old soul ) with all the research i've done into religion and spiritual practices I follow.

When I was a child I saw a small light on a tree from our kitchen window like a Christmas faerie light, it was dusk and the sky was still lit but the light was bright enough to catch my attention...(also I used to see colourful glowing orbs float around my room at night, they also had phasing trails) Anyway I pointed at this light to my family and they said they couldn't see it... So I coaxed them to come outside and get a closer look but the light disappeared as soon as they got to a certain distance... They said they couldn't see anything the whole time.

From that day on I never saw lights etc. again, I could still sense energies and presences tho. However after I experimented with dope and acouple of psychedelics in highschool my visual ESP began to re-emerge. It was during these experiences that I had the insights of the cosmos being made of micro cosmoses. My OBE where I had the cosmic fractal experience was prior to this tho. And the experience was not so much a recognition of cosms inside cosms until i reflected upon it. The initial experience was where I felt like I expanded and became god or nirvana peace everything and nothing all at once...and my ego and sense of personal self was like an infinitesimal speck in this vast enveloping pulsating warmth - homeliness/oneness - then I recall expanding further and the sense of what was oneness seemed to shrink (just as my ego self) and become infinitesimal in an ocean of other comparatively small portions of oneness... And then I began to feel vibrations of harmony between them all, and the vastness of these bubbles defined as individual spheres of infinity began to enmesh into a field, a vibrant orchestra which eventually turned out to be the symphony of the cells in my body as I continued to expand into myself, and wake up at a park bench drunk and stoned with a few friends around.

It was astounding but I didn't have the egoic awareness to piece this fractal experience together until i had another trip many weeks latter... And that was when I realised I had experienced a feedback loop with a fractal cosmos, a cosmos made of subjective micro cosms (the quantum foam). Initially I beloved it was atoms made of atoms but now i know its toroids made of toroids in the quantum foam and the toroids (micro-csoms) produce atom's etc. How I know this know is that all the whilst I believed it to be atoms in atoms I felt disconnected from reality to some extent (ungrounded) and ignoring it and leaving it to recede to the back of my head didn't help either as it does with most poeple.. But once I had the epiphany after studying the toroidal structure...bingo it all came together and I felt so much more focused and centred in my body again.

The interesting thing also is that the Realian's talk about atoms in atoms too and I was drawn to them at one point due to this...But I couldn't join their religion because they say the soul don't exist... At the time I told them sorry I know the cosmos is made of atoms in atoms (still true essentially) because of an out of body experience. They tried to get me to pass it off as an illusion due to lack of oxygen during OBEs but from my OBE description above you can see why I couldn't accept that explanation. They also had a psychic at the open night lecture I went to and he knew things about me that I couldn't pass off... so it struck me rather strange that they had such seeming spiritualistic individuals as adherents....He even said don't worry we'll look after you. He also prophesied that my older brother would catch up to what I knew about 7 years from that date....I was 17 then and when I turned 24 - 7 years later, my brother started to become aware of Cymatics and fractals etc.

This factor of the Realian's I met with the psychic that was apparently with them, lead me to became interested with radionics and psychotronic's after I had discovered some pages on the web speaking of such devices, and hence from there I discovered that side of the whole conspiracy theory world and mind control. I think the Raelian's and Villhorn (Rael) the founder have had the experiences they talk of but I feel that there is a covert agend behind the facilitation of them which they are unaware.

Since contemplating the macro-quantum foam epiphany I have recalled past/alternate lives via the Akasha records and I have received through meditation the visual insights which lead to the articulation of all the sciency side of this material I bring forth such as that in my sig. What I also noticed is that entertaining the ancient world views such as a flat erath perception, enables one to yield past/alternate life data where one was familiar with that perception.

edit on 14-2-2012 by Spiratio because: content

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
Rolling here with you, are you saying we are in or out of this suspension, like right now is 'time retention' continuing?

Think of it like this, the Original cosmos where humanities original bodies slumber, are asleep (suspended) for the majority of each 25,600 cycle (the brain being induced into deep low delta waves dreamless sleep - unconscious rest). At the peak of the cycle the consciousness is engaged again with deep theta/high delta sate brainwaves (lucid dreaming) so the bodies that are in the secondary sub matrix realities (prolonged dreams - by comparison to the original slumberous selves) are being experienced whilst the the original selves are experiencing the saturated awareness and oneness of the 25,600 year cycle peaks 3 cosmoverse octaves above.

its 3 levels above because there is,

1, the original self's cosm,

2 the matrix selves in microcosms of the original selfs cosmos (this was where we were after being quarantined by a higher benevolent order.)

3 the sub matrices developed by man after matrilising into the first matrix. So all experiences are in real cosmoses but at the astral layer (as illusions of material reality) but they are experienced by each subjective layer as dreams. This explains allot of quantum physics anomalies with the observer playing a role in the outcome of experiments... because its essentially a dream - reality derived by consciousness.

Time is not relative in a dream, one can experience a hours worth of a dreaming in one night (when actually asleep in their objective (matrix) cosmos) but the dream may seem like minutes or even many hours/days if one is aware their dreaming ... I've personally had dreams where I feel like I've living a whole lifetime in one night. These dreams however are never lucid and I assume that I'm actually experiencing everyday life... albeit an alternate version - tho the alternateness is not apparent to me I actually have memories of that timeline and none of my everyday selves memories are know until I wake up and realise its a "dream".

So this is essentially what the retention and suspension notion is getting at... It can work in multiple ways because time is not relative...

For some each matrix cosm moment may be experienced in tandem with the peak moment of their slumbering self 3 levels above. Whilst others may be experiencing days or months on end whilst the one day of the 20,600 peak transpires 3 levels above... Get my drift?

Its about how much oneself has worked through and or is able to stay present in the now, which determines how in synch they are with the in-breath out-breath of the original matrix's time-suspension retention/regulation

edit on 14-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

If you study the dialogue with SplitInfinity in this thread over the coars of pages 26-27 (link starts on 26). Then it will help understand the metaphysics of dreaming and lucid dreaming.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Not following you, but I'm not surprised.

I notice how you mentioned octaves and fractals.

I do like perlin noise. I have dabbled in programming using it. I've only done extremely basic stuff that's elementary. Like rendering a random procedural landscape and zooming in and out, for example.

I sometimes wonder if this is anything like reality. What makes me think of it are various things I've read about fractals and repeating patterns in the universe. Mandelbrot has mentioned this. In one case, he said, "There are laws of nature that apply under extremely different conditions. Nature is ruled by the big equations of mathematical physics. Things that seem to be completely irregular are, in fact, very regular. So, there is some big principle of organization in our universe from one scientific discipline to another." This is a quote from the magazine Astronomy, January 2010, on page 33. So the universe displays the same things at many different scales, that's very interesting. I don't have the science background to really comment on it. But from my limited perspective, it reminds me of how two different procedural objects (using perlin noise), like a cup versus a book, having the same ID by chance alone, can produce similar results, but you have to know what to look for to spot it! Even two different ID's can produce the same kind of results, but it becomes increasingly unlikely as the permutations increase. On the other hand, if there're only a few bits to represent the ID (itself) then it's easy to have overlapping ID's.

Another thing on my mind is that with computers you can trade memory and processor to achieve things. For example, you can store a 3d-model in memory and recall it quickly onto the processor. Alternatively, you can generate nearly infinite varieties of these models in the processor without using the memory, but it comes at the cost of being much slower as the construction and viewing is done all at once. This back and forth, yin and yang, has me thoroughly interested. But I need to buy a book on all this.

To sum all of it up... if I were god then I could find the equation for everything in nature. To conveniently bottle-up the complex behavior and life of a bird in a few short lines of code is god-like.

To give you a hint what I mean, go here:
en.wikipedia.org ...
Or here:
en.wikipedia.org ...

Just a taste of something that goes much much deeper.

I don't know where to begin. Nothing is bigger than reality or even sub-realities.

I liked your idea that the original reality is protecting itself by producing sub-realities that we live within. This prevents the original reality from being hurt or destroyed in the event we make stupid choices.

Another thought I have is that weaker people or vulnerable people or disabled people will tend towards sub-realities. Stronger people or more confident people will tend towards -this- reality. Every reality is like a computer, in a sense. It has inputs and outputs and a processor. People who're strong have all of the inputs and outputs necessary fo interact with the computer on a high level. People who do not have effective inputs and outputs will not enjoy the interaction and thus they will be driven to desire sub-realities in the place of it. This, of course, does not mean anybody can exist outside -this- reality. It only means that some people live more in -this- reality than in sub-realities. Now, the same can be said, potentially, for higher realities than this one. Those realities are closer to the original reality. People who have the sufficient input and output capabilities will tend towards interacting with this higher reality.

Something that always crosses my mind is whether or not these sub-realities are bad or good for -this-reality. I understand they're not and cannot be separate of this reality. And I also understand (or think I do) that weaker people will be driven towards them as opposed to stronger people. It's no more dangerous than gay people not having children. Unless all people were gay or all people lived in sub-realities, I do not believe -this- reality is in any danger of disappearing or collapsing in on itself (and hence destroying everyone and all of the sub-realities connected with them). But I do not like weakness and evolution has a nasty way of dealing with weakness by removing it from the gene pool, in general. But in all honesty, there will always be weak members of society. They'll always be at a disadvantage. Maybe they serve some function when they enter into sub-realities. They will tend to consume less material resources, while on some level maintaining social contacts through their virtual connections. In a way, they're just a much smaller and more inferior version of people who live on a higher level.

Sub-realties... fake homes... fake lives... fake planets... fake everything. Everything except the person. It's like living in California, but none of it's REAL. It sure can feel real. You have nearly infinite space to fill. Build your fantasy home. Your fantasy life. Whatever you can imagine or can technically achieve.
edit on 15-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

When I say its fractal I am talking of the essence of space being infinite in depth and having self-similar proxification of resolution from any point inward as opposed to compressing like typical black hole theory

I suppose it all depends on what you see as weak... some people have incredible tolerance for abuse and care able to cope under harsh conditions better than others... often those same people can be perceived as weak minded simply because they don't "fit in" to the norm, are considered to be unable to look after themselves, when in accrual fact the role they severe is to push the envelope simply because there minds are much stronger and able to not give in to peer pressure and expectations of others. For one I do not interact with others on a daily basis and I do not work, my parents continue to work and know that their responsible to some extent for the path that I have found myself on... early influence, one has to ask the question... was it all part of a prior agreement or is something that occurred due to free will and or influencing of my own free will.

As a child I was exposed to alternative view points which most of society reject. And encouraged to think outside the box. When I got to school I didn't find much of it interesting I was good at science and art but thee rest was too boring. I have always had high empathy with others, even people I'm not personally close to.. this is not a natural state for anyone however and it was due to not being taught boundaries by my parents... But it also served to enable me to be a good intuitive judge of others characters, although many times I had to play dumb when some one believed they had me fooled, simply to not allow others the knowledge that I was ESP sensitive and knew their intentions, people get really bratty when they start to realise their secrets are not secret, but it was never an intentional psychic prying into their life, it just happened... I know now what this is all about and why i have been able to sense things of a higher nature - its all to do with the higher cosmos and the Akashic Records.

Since discovering my personal understandings of this situation I have been experiencing, the perceived lack of boundaries are becoming more apparent that its a nessasry state for one individual to undergo (if many others are unable to step up to the task and help its implementation gracefully) there are others like me I know this, but I also know that they do not have the same circumstances to be able to articulate what they experience. Part of my path was that I was in a Car accident and was lump summed $30000... this allowed me to spend a good year or so without working whereby I spent much time on rebuilding boundaries after having them dissolved from the various OBE's etc. I ended up mulling over the vast reams of info I've gathered on multiple subjects over the years.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Also the fractal cosmos means that it is made of micro-cosmoses...a fractal eventually repeats the same pattern when zoomed in, so if one were to zoom through the vibrational spectrum of phenomena in a cosmos eventually it gets to the smalles quantum components -- the quantum foam/microcosms; the exact same pattern as the whole which governs their given section of infinity (the cosmos at large).

To visualise it imagine a sheet made of countless tiny spheres, the sheet is inside a larger sphere (the cosmos) the sheet represents the quantum foam and is a set of nodes -- pixels that all matter and energy particles run across as they traverse the cosmos, so all things are information which transfers from one quantum node to another like an animation on a PC screen. But the cosmos itself is shrinking all pixes--nodes into infinte depth by equal measure..The sheets are analogous 2D representations of different 3D volumes of quantum resolution

So this can be seen as many sheets sitting on top of each other (in real 3d space they exist as an infinite many channels on a tv all access simultaneously) which all progress down the depth scales of the cosmos. Each proceeding sheet has a higher level of resolution i.e. more spheres than the one which proceeded it.. As time progresses matter and energy moves from quantum node to quantum node but each moment the playing field as a whole is transferring from sheet to sheet in succession, so that the boundary is extended with more spheres -- inward expansion.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Well...

This is how I see it:
...Higher Reality (encapsulates the realities we live inside)
......Reality (the one that we all live in on earth)
.........Sub-reality (inside the reality we live in on earth)

I don't view sub-realities as being better than reality. Actually, I see them as reality on training wheels. Kind of like when a disabled person cannot walk so they use crutches or a wheelchair to get around. Sub-realities are like crutches. The purpose is to live, as opposed to just moving around. People who do not function at a satisfactory level will be inclined to live inside sub-realities to compensate. Sub-realities are created either inside our mind or externally via our mind: books, computers, art, etc. Since they're intrinsically smaller and more limited than the actual reality we live in, they're not superior to it and cannot be a gateway to higher realities. They could be described as the gateway to their parent reality, though.

In my mind, the higher functioning people do not need sub-realities to live. They have every desire that people have whom live in sub-realities. Like the desire for happiness. Or the desire to improve themselves and the world they live in. All of the desires are similar. The difference is that the higher functioning person can more easily connect to this reality so it comes more naturally. If they excel at it, they might someday bump into the outer edges of the higher reality. They might even live part of their life there. Anybody who has a family or is a professional or something similar is a higher-functioning person, in my view.

So I don't see much difference between sub-realities and reality and higher realities. In all of them, we each have similar goals and desires. But, needless to say, our goal is always to progress. This means that we will, by nature, be drawn to higher realities as time presses forward. We intuitively try to avoid sub-realities for this reason. Nobody wants to use crutches forever. Repose is not our destiny.

I do feel the temptation of sub-realities. There's this vast virtual space that's uninhabited. It's so small that it can fit on a computer chip. There's the desire to settle it. To make fake cities and fake lives. To have fake adventures and even fake friends. Some of those friends will be real friends from this reality on earth. So you see, most of it's fake. How can something so fake be much more than a crutch we would use to live? While this virtual expanse is a temporary answer to our desires, I do not see virtual reality as ever replacing reality. In fact, I see reality one day transitioning to a higher reality. Think about this way... The ultimate virtual reality IS reality. So you see, sub-realities are actually a gateway to the reality we live in on earth. But what about -this- reality. What is the ultimate progression of -this- reality? High functioning people might have a good answer since they're like the climber who reach the summit of Mt. Everest.

I do not know because I mostly live in sub-realities. I am risk-averse in -this- reality.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Okay now we're talking I am with you the majority of the way. Thank you for sharing and my apologies for my earlier hostility frustration got the better of me.

Perhaps you will find this video interesting:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Well...

This is how I see it:
...Higher Reality (encapsulates the realities we live inside)
......Reality (the one that we all live in on earth)
.........Sub-reality (inside the reality we live in on earth)

I don't view sub-realities as being better than reality. Actually, I see them as reality on training wheels. Kind of like when a disabled person cannot walk so they use crutches or a wheelchair to get around. Sub-realities are like crutches. The purpose is to live, as opposed to just moving around. People who do not function at a satisfactory level will be inclined to live inside sub-realities to compensate. Sub-realities are created either inside our mind or externally via our mind: books, computers, art, etc. Since they're intrinsically smaller and more limited than the actual reality we live in, they're not superior to it and cannot be a gateway to higher realities. They could be described as the gateway to their parent reality, though.

In my mind, the higher functioning people do not need sub-realities to live. They have every desire that people have whom live in sub-realities. Like the desire for happiness. Or the desire to improve themselves and the world they live in. All of the desires are similar. The difference is that the higher functioning person can more easily connect to this reality so it comes more naturally. If they excel at it, they might someday bump into the outer edges of the higher reality. They might even live part of their life there. Anybody who has a family or is a professional or something similar is a higher-functioning person, in my view.

So I don't see much difference between sub-realities and reality and higher realities. In all of them, we each have similar goals and desires. But, needless to say, our goal is always to progress. This means that we will, by nature, be drawn to higher realities as time presses forward. We intuitively try to avoid sub-realities for this reason. Nobody wants to use crutches forever. Repose is not our destiny.

I do feel the temptation of sub-realities. There's this vast virtual space that's uninhabited. It's so small that it can fit on a computer chip. There's the desire to settle it. To make fake cities and fake lives. To have fake adventures and even fake friends. Some of those friends will be real friends from this reality on earth. So you see, most of it's fake. How can something so fake be much more than a crutch we would use to live? While this virtual expanse is a temporary answer to our desires, I do not see virtual reality as ever replacing reality. In fact, I see reality one day transitioning to a higher reality. Think about this way... The ultimate virtual reality IS reality. So you see, sub-realities are actually a gateway to the reality we live in on earth. But what about -this- reality. What is the ultimate progression of -this- reality? High functioning people might have a good answer since they're like the climber who reach the summit of Mt. Everest.

I do not know because I mostly live in sub-realities. I am risk-averse in -this- reality.

Very interesting. So above and so below. Depends on the level of resolution or lack of it.

Here are some examples:

and...

Fractal Regression. Fascinating. So why do we see this when filming a television and not when we view with our eyes? I think it's closely related to the "rolling shutter anomaly" and the frame-rate at which we see (anything over 24 frames per second seem as perpetual motion) in relation to the "persistence of vision."

Here's a video of the "Rolling Shutter Anomaly:"

I think sometime that each day I wake-up, I'm in a shifted alternate universe, where things are much the same except one small detail which seems changed...and this tips me off and the "suspension of disbelief" is shattered, and I realize I exist elsewhere, somewhere, other than where I was before?

If these "sub-realities" are infinite, depending upon scale, so indeed the "zero point" would be where a person can observe without destroying them? I call this the "golden knot," which connects all things, especially in numbers. The "N" for neutral.

So what's next? I haven't been able to ever do an OBE, and haven't had a good dream since about two years ago when my awareness of perceptions increased. Knowledge is increased without having to study at great detail, things seem to just "lead" me to what I need to know, much like breadcrumbs on a path. Numbers, music, sound, light, and vision seem to be the order of the day. It's much like the time right before dawn, when you can see and feel everything waking up to a new day? But how do I move this mountain? By scaling it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I see what you are trying to say, but like others, the way it is worded is a tad confusing. I have wondered if any of this is real or being projected straight to my cranium. I think reality is real, life is what you make of it. If you get lemons, throw them out and drink a glass of your favorite beverage. But...if by chance we are actually in a matrix-type mental prison...there is one man who can help us escape. Vote Ron Paul 2012!!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join