It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting this here as figure It'd be moved to Gray Area or Skunkworks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Ok so I was on GLP wrighting up a response to a recent thread on there, its title is "are you ready" the OP discusses a "received message" from his spirit guide regarding 2012 earth changes. OP then goes on to explain that they don't think its a spirit guide - although they claim it says it is. OP's reason for believing this is that its a one way message and he cant get it to answer specific questions, its like a "recording". Tho this recording can respond to a topic that OP focuses on, it is seen as tho "spirit guide" spiels information according to what topic OP focusses on. I get the impression OP is implying its a pseudo-sentient A.I. transmission.

Anyway, after I started writing my response, some way in I realised it was getting rather long and delving into facets of topics related to OP's thread that however much more diverse, so I decided I'd post it as a new thread. I wasn't logged in tho and didn't really want to post as an "Anonymous Coward" because I am not concerned about others knowing I write what I write...Anyway lo and behold I could not remember my password, so I got a new password sent to my email and when I logged in I was greeted with, sorry you are banned???? huh?

I remember seeing a thread here where someone suggested that they monitor what one is about to post before posting it... curiouser?

here is a vid to testify my ban - better evidence than a screen capture as it shows the page load (no photo shopping), you should be able to see my user name (same as here) if u pause it before I chopped the video. Its a bit bright tho, but after the chop you see it clearer as well... I chopped it cos my hand didn't cover my IP address at all times... pretty sure people can hack one easily if they have an IP right?

www.youtube.com...

So its another virtual reality related thread (best stay out if the subject is to overwhelming for U

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio
Ok so I was on GLP

... an horrible place to be, IMHO (I say that as a long time poster there).

it is seen as tho "spirit guide" spiels information according to what topic OP focusses on. I get the impression OP is implying its a pseudo-sentient A.I. transmission.

The same happened to me, it's called schizophrenia. I'm not even remotely joking. That's why GLP is so bad, full of people with "ailments" posting about their hallucinations, and everyone one else cheering them and encouraging them.

Edit: also people get banned on GLP all the time, don't sweat it. I get banned every 10 posts, and sometimes it's not even targeting me, just an ISP ban. If you are a paying member, contact the mods. Otherwise, take it as a welcome break your mental health needs from time to time, because I assure you GLP can damage it.
edit on 14-2-2012 by SpaceGoatsFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah, I got banned from there after only visiting it twice as a guest because a thread or two were made here linking to GLP.

It was because of the blanket ISP ban and when I refuted the ban saying I wasn't even a member there to try and get the ban lifted to finish reading an article, they flat out refused.

It's not just the GLP members that are paranoid and delusional.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts

Ok so I was on GLP

it is seen as tho "spirit guide" spiels information according to what topic OP focusses on. I get the impression OP is implying its a pseudo-sentient A.I. transmission.

The same happened to me, it's called schizophrenia. I'm not even remotely joking. That's why GLP is so bad, full of people with "ailments" posting about their hallucinations, and everyone one else cheering them and encouraging them.
tby]

To be honest as a teenager I belived I had schizophrenia...

it wasn't until I had ground breaking experiences where I actually had some sort of external influence on others and the world/events that was verifiable to my personal outlook of synchronicities that I stopped being so harsh on myself, many times I hoped I was just skitzophrenic and hallucinating things, but when I saw people respond subliminally with figits and inability to maintain eye contact with me when I am feeling certain things (like oppression of expression) as well people coughing when they don't believe me or cut me off from expressing myself.....for this reason I went into recluse and I have only spoken when nessesary or angered for the last 7 months (they don't call gnosis, gnosis for nothing, knowledge and experience is permanent, faith requires a measure of doubt, literally I am unable to have faith in anything... I do however have allot of trust in what I have discovered personally )
edit on 14-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Ok so I was on GLP

tby]

To be honest as a teenager I belived I had schizophrenia...

it wasn't until I had ground breaking experiences where I actually had some sort of external influence on others and the world/events that was verifiable to my personal outlook of synchronicities that I stopped being so harsh on myself, many times I hoped I was just skitzophrenic and hallucinating things, but when I saw people respond subliminally with figits and inability to maintain eye contact with me when I am feeling certain things (like oppression of expression) as well people coughing when they don't believe me or cut me off from expressing myself.....for this reason I went into recluse and I have only spoken when nessesary or angered for the last 7 months (they don't call gnosis, gnosis for nothing, knowledge and experience is permanent, faith requires a measure of doubt, literally I am unable to have faith in anything... I do however have allot of trust in what I have discovered personally )
edit on 14-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

LoL, exactly my story.

Check my post here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You say it's not schizophrenia, but schizophrenia is just another name for the same thing gone wrong. You said you had external influence over others, do you really think it's so far fetched to think you can also have internal influence and make "voices" appear in your head, but not consciously?

I had plenty of time to study these phenomenons, to "test" the waters with a critical mind and rest assured 99% of this all was influenced by my mindset and cultural background. Christians hear angels, conspiracy theorists see aliens, and for me it was even something else :p

You still have way to go to tame that beast and be at peace with yourself and others. 7 months recluse just because you can't handle it is not good for you. You need social contacts, whatever you think you are, and no matter how "enlighthened" you believe to be.

Don't think I'm saying it's BS and schizophrenia. I'm just saying the mind is a vast subject, and "schizophrenia" is just a label used by some people for a set of symptoms. But the process isn't very different in these symptoms and during a mystical experience or spiritual crisis.

Be thankful for this experience, but don't overthink it. It's not an end, just a milestone. And don't ever think it's some kind of power you need to develop because I can assure you it will end badly if you do. The world is not an opponent that you need to control, it's an environment you need to blend in.

Take care

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

Warning highly unpleasant metaphysical notions and explanations follow,i.e. not for the eyes of those who are working at keeping a high vibe for themselves and others...

Sorry i think you don't really know the depth to which I have experienced this side of things...

Many times I can make myself hear things... but I'm a musician too so that's not a problem I can tell the difference between a voice that is in the ether (not necessarily inside my head) which is an actual emotive sentient spirit communing in the now, and one that is a memory or a "recording"

See the issues I have is that I have been influenced by my parents beliefs (they were evangelical with Abraham's law of attraction) telling me often many times a day if you think bad things you will get more bad things...This is not a smart thing to preach to people especially if they have experiences where they involuntarily influencing others with thier Auric fields intensified emotions... I was also spiked with a dose of electromagnetic ormus Axion spin generator and it sent me into a series of OBE's every time I feel asleep, I even felt my oxygen levels decrease to the point that it was like my brain was beginning to die (fatigued no rest when I slept) my cells wouldn't take on water and i was drying out.

after 48 hours I went and had 5 hours of reki done and I was fine afterwards, I even felt better than I did before the whole episode. this is not something that simple faith and placebo effect could have managed because I was basically out cold OBE'ing whilst this woman worked on me ( tho I dont remember alll the OBE I do recall rocking back and forth feeling my stationary physical run up and down the sensory receptors of my swaying light body.

Seven months isn't a bad thing when one has been through the experiences I've been through its important to redefine boundaries when one is as open as this.. the mere thought of going out to be social brings up knee-jerk reactions and a trail of unpleasant thoughts that destroy the groundedness before I even get a chance to decide to do it... There is a feeling I get when not grounded which is like wthe moment I have a thought that throws me off centre I feel like my light body remains where ever I was when I had that feeling... so for instance if im walking I will have to stop and ground myself and bring the resonance of my ESP awareness back inside otherwise I feel like my thoughts are stuck at the place I felt ungrounded.... Then I have this experience where people walk between myself and that space and I can actually feel what that person is feeling whilst they are there like hyper empathy.....This is for real and science cannot do a thing to help me.

One of the explanations that has been provided to my by source is that this is the effect of being aware simultaneously of the slumbering body and the wakeful body -- a form of quantum entanglement between 3 levels of fractal cosmoses -- cosmos within cosmoses..

I am also aware of the fact that there are some who have delibratley interfered with my mindset ( traditional conspiracy or not) because I am capable of bringing novel info and or perspectives of thought into this world. and I also hold a safe spot in the Akashic scheme of things... however when one has certain feelings which cause electromagnetic interference and lightning strikes to occur without fail every time you feel a specific felling (defined by the fact one is open and highly empathic to the blatantly selfish actions and scrutinising opinions of the closed minded and harsh hearted, then its not easy to be in the presence of those who invoke memories of the experiences which trigger those feelings...

I've seen it for a long time coming that there are many like me who are as a collectible serving as catalysts to inadvertently (as per the consequence of choices of those who came before us) to facilitate the disasters occurring around the world, by proxy of the social psyche toxicity rampant in society... so we being the catalyst s are not the problem.. if we are killed the thought forms will just attach to the next of kin and perpetuate. This is the problem... for in the first place (many past lives/alternate lives ) I've recalled where i shared these exact same cercomstances but without the added level of understanding I have achieved this time round (through going recluse and being silent -- going within to surface the articulation of very non linear principles which shed light on the situation of the collective consciousness on this particular earth in this particular cosmos at this time.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Your avatar picture at this time is awesomeness

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

And I'm sorry but I don't think you read the link I posted.

I never said it's placebo. I believe in the mystical experience, and believe it or not, I experienced exactly the same as you (hyperempathy, thought-projection, even telepathy and prescience).

All I'm saying is that a mystical experience / spiritual crisis CAN go wrong, and there are many pitfalls among such experiences, documented and well known ones. You might not know them because you may prefer a certain kind of literature, but these things are very old and documented.

You may not see it from where you stand, but from my point of view (as someone who went through this too) it's very clear : There's a lot of unhealthy and fearful vibes coming from what you post, all this talk about disasters, how you can't deal with the the strength of emotions coming from others etc, how there are people who wants to keep you down because you bring novelty to the world (and yet you dismiss me when I talk about paranoid schizophrenia
) it all points to one thing:

You need help to go through this

Maybe your pride will tell you you don't, and that's your choice.

My experience lasted 3 weeks because I quickly surrendered to it (thanks to my experience in psychedelics, I know you can't fight a trip, you have to accept it) and accepted any help coming to me naturally.

Your experience is still ongoing for 7 months now and you say it's very uncomfortable. But then you say you know exactly why it happens and use all these new-age terms like they explain everything perfectly. And yet all your knowledge still can't make you feel better.

I can't offer you the magical cure to your condition. I can only show you a way. Make what you want of it.
edit on 15-2-2012 by SpaceGoatsFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Seriously, try to get off the net (or at least GLP and ATS) for one month straight.

Can you even do that? Prove yourself you can. Because if not, it's time to think about the fact that all this time spent reading and participating in discussion about "fringe" topics is not healthy at this level.

Frack, man, ground yourself a bit more or you will slip away always further!

Take care. Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I basically got rid of face book for that very reason...don't spend all my time on here btw... I rarely ever went to GLP... Iv only posted there 3 times that's why i was shocked about the Ban and the timing.

I writ what i write becasu eI feel more grounded when I post what needs to be heard

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I appreciate your concern and I have seeked help in the places where it was available but simply what i have shared about what I have expireinced is the truth, there ar eno health care profesions mental or physical that can do anything to remediy this.

Its scary for an outsider looking in on what I say to consider it as truth and I dont blame you if you probably prefer to think I'm nuts than to believe that when I feel uplifted and pleasant the sky beams sunshine and when Im down ( and not nessasrily sad (i've learnt to not feel sorry for myself) but rather hampered by feedback loops of mundanity) then the sky goes dark!

its not easy and I do my best to manage it as responsibly as I can. and all due respct there isnt much fear in me when I say what I said its just simply how I conclude my personal perspective...

Before it got to this point I was learning to be a child care worker... I have a cert 3 and a blue card (australian policy)

when I was doing work experience I became apparent that the children were tuning into the distress that I experience in my subtle fields and they would ball their eyes out whenever I was around there were times which were fine but each day it got worse I would get there and it would creep up on me until it got to the point that before i got in the car I would be feeling the feelings that I knew was going to provoke distress in the children too... that was the last straw, that's the only job that I got any sense of enjoyment from so I basicly layed it out for my parents what I was experiencing and they agreed that they would support me ... they understand my sense of spiritual purpose and drive (and I think deep down tho they loath to admit it, their some whet responsible for a great deal of what I am dealing with -- probably why they are supporting me) tho I don't even like to think of it as blaming them cos I don't feel sorry for myself I just see this as a part of a spiritual contract that I and they agreed to if this world happened upon the coarse that it has taken

edit on 15-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I hear that. Sorry for thinking you were.

But I still think it's not good for your to stay recluse all that time, even if you don't work or say you are like that because of your path and decisions from your parents.

What will be your future is decided now, not by your past anymore.

Complacency is still a choice.

And for the love of God, be careful of cults and esoterism, and stay away from asshats like Claude Vorilhon. Many gurus out there are being used by there "inner voice" to further deceive more people. People like Rael and Ramtha are ruining more lives than saving them. It's a fact, and you seem to even notice it too. Not everything is rose-colored in the world of mystic experiences, far, far from it.

That's one of the "pitfalls" I talk about when you embark on the path of esoterism. Don't believe everything even if these people seem to have "psychic powers".

Gee I don't even know why I bother. Probably because I'm afraid you are hurting yourself with all this, like I almost did. Probably because I'm projecting a lot
Nevermind. Do what you feel is right and ignore my rambling. you probably know better anyway.

I just hope you will maybe decide to change things a bit for this spring, go out, talk to people, meet the LIVING God that waits for you outside, and not the dead one you find in books. You said you studied religions. "Religion" come from religare, to bind people together. If you don't even meet said people (all of them, even those who you think are "asleep"), you can't truly experience what these religions talk about.

There so much more out there than a few siddhis to entertain the masses. All TRUE wise people and sages like the old soul you say you are will tell you that all this pursuit of metaphysical knowledge and fancy ESP powers, OBEs and discussions with entities is nothing more than a chasing after the wind. You said you are still a child at heart, be one in your acts too. Find your innocence once again and don't try to dissect the reality around you like a scientist would dissect a dead body on a table. Instead, go out and rejoice to see the sun set, have a laugh with a friend and help someone in need. That's what life is about.

IMHO

Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Its scary for an outsider looking in on what I say to consider it as truth and I dont blame you if you probably prefer to think I'm nuts than to believe that when I feel uplifted and pleasant the sky beams sunshine and when Im down ( and not nessasrily sad (i've learnt to not feel sorry for myself) but rather hampered by feedback loops of mundanity) then the sky goes dark!

Lol, when I said I experienced exactly the same as you, and that you should have read the linked post, I wasn't joking.

Here is an excerpt of it:

I was not only feeling connected to everything and everyone around me, I was experiencing it. I was getting feedback from the world around me.

I saw how by the changing my mood and thoughts, my perception of the world, and thus the world around me, started to change. Sometimes it was just subtle, like if scared the world would turn dark and spooky suddenly, and as soon as I would be happy the colours would come back and be more vibrant than ever. Like I said, I was changing my perception of the world, and by that, I was changing my world.

Why do you think I can't believe nor understand you, or think your nuts? Sometimes, with just some thoughts, I even almost hurt someone (he almost fell on his knees, just because I thought about something), and yet you think I'll call you nut? Look my sig

What I say, is that yes it works, so you'd better start paying attention about what you think, because in case you didn't noticed, it changes your world. If you want to be able to go outside and meet people, start cultivating a positive mindset, because you and only you are responsible of it. If you are afraid to approach children because you are afraid that they'll feel your anxiety, you are doing it wrong. Panic attacks work just like that. Self-fulfilled prophecy. Go there thinking it'll be awesome and you will have fun with them, really BE a child at heart, think like a child who knows nothing about the world, and will have fun with them. Guaranteed. When I'm saying you are over-thinking it's not an understatement. Are you able to silence your inner mind? Start there, it's basic meditation.

Also you said no one can help you, it's entirely wrong. It's just that they can't help you with your theories. But your theories are NOT the reason why you suffer. Your mindset is.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Ohh.. no I didn't read your link to your own experiences for a very good reason, for your good and mine...One of us knowing specific details about each others experiences is enough otherwise entanglement may occur.

To clarify what i mean is, you know details of your experiences and details of mine...(your the "one of us knowing both sides stories") Where as I only know details of my own. If I knew specific details about yours as well then there is potential for both of us to have shared feed-backloops... I could explain this further but I don't think its necessary

from what you say I feel that you resolved most of the top heavy of your sitch so I don't want to be creating a 2 way thing with you and bringing you down..This is what has accourred many times with myself and people who wanted to help me, it only ended up making things worse for me or uncomfortable for the one trying to aid me

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Ohh.. no I didn't read your link to your own experiences for a very good reason, for your good and mine...One of us knowing specific details about each others experiences is enough otherwise entanglement may occur.

To clarify what i mean is, you know details of your experiences and details of mine...(your the "one of us knowing both sides stories") Where as I only know details of my own. If I knew specific details about yours as well then there is potential for both of us to have shared feed-backloops... I could explain this further but I don't think its necessary

from what you say I feel that you resolved most of the top heavy of your sitch so I don't want to be creating a 2 way thing with you and bringing you down..This is what has accourred many times with myself and people who wanted to help me, it only ended up making things worse for me or uncomfortable for the one trying to aid me

Whatever man, it's still you refusing a helping hand. If you think I don't have the shoulders to support your load... you're wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Im not against religion as it instils a sense of family -- I am against using it as a means to proclaim holy war in the name of god. If chaos happens due to spiritual reasons it will be the meek who facilitate it inadvertently (i.e. not as a desire to fulfil something write or prophesied, but simply as an unavoidable state of a fairs)

I've even had Christians pray for me (my brother is a Christian) I understand the intent but sometimes it can be forceful and doest feel right if they aren't actually in the right head space and centre of intent... like you mentioned with influencing things from within rather than outward projections... well if a prayer (irrespective of culture) is centred within and directed into oneself in recognition of the other that it is for as being apart of oneself, then there is no problem... but if they are scattered and do it on impulse as a programmed obliged thing rather than a truly sincere thing... the heart energies will be projected and that can actually feel invasive to my heart centre whereby I feel like Im experiencing that persons feelings rather than a replenishment of my self. This is why I seldom seek any spiritual help other than that which I find works for myself through myself and at the moment not speaking and being recluse is doing wonders..

More often than not people do more damage when trying to help others spiritually because they subconsciously feel the need to overcompensate for guilt that they have underneath.

I do feel that the Christ exists I prefer to call it the Christ-entity because I can tap into it without having to go to church or having to read and believe every word in the bible, and that goes against every thing that the church claims.

Christed energy is unmistakable when its felt its just simply divine there is no other feeling that it can be compared to...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

P.S> im not assuming your a Christian im just giving an example that I have opened myself to help before and the choices im making now are the ones which I have found to be most grounding

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I do feel that the Christ exists I prefer to call it the Christ-entity because I can tap into it without having to go to church or having to read and believe every word in the bible, and that goes against every thing that the church claims.

No, it doesn't. That's a typically closed view on religion. Preconceptions.

I'm not religious and yet I am having great discussions with catholic monks and priests regarding spirituality. All "extreme" Christian people with a holier-than-thou attitude (like many evangelical movements in the US) are doing it wrong and do not represent ALL religious people.

The Bible itself says you don't need churches, just to look inside your heart.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I think you misunderstood some of what I said regarding OBE's... many of my experiences I have not dircetly perused...

I've been in a Car accident, some were from drug experiences - I haven't used any drugs not even medicine in over 4 years, I don't even get sick anymore

I was fascinated by supernatural topics when I was growing up because i had ESP naturally when I was young...

I never actually joined the Realian movement I investigated it -- very different approach from taking every word one hears as gospel..
I was curios as to why they had theorised the atoms in atoms concept that I had received awareness of via spirituality...

When investigate a book or topic even a web page there is an inner tugging or knowingness, like for instance feeling compelled to comming down into the net PC room and refessh the page to see if there is a response on a thread... its sort of like how sometimes you might all of a sudden stop doing what your doing and look in a direction without thought or reason why and then realise your staring at something you couldn't find earlier

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

P.S> im not assuming your a Christian im just giving an example that I have opened myself to help before and the choices im making now are the ones which I have found to be most grounding

The most grounding is to stop analysing everything. To eat well. To go outside. To meet people. To discover other countries, other people, other cultures.

To become a part of this Earth, really. And to have fun! To laugh like there's no tomorrow. Laughter is the best medicine.

IMHO

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join