It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya Tells UN Rights Council: "Gays threaten continuation of human race"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm not surprised. Look for Libya and Egypt to go the way Iran has. 'The Arab Spring' means death to homosexuals .. death by hanging in the public square and death by stoning ... all with the approval of the new 'Arab Spring' governments.

SCIENCE says that homosexuals make up 1 - 2 % of the human race.
So there are still plenty of 'breeders' out there to continue the human race.

But of course .. the planet might be better off if everyone was homosexual and humans died off completely. Let evolution try again. I'm thinking it didn't get it exactly right this time around.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Wow. A writer, fighter and scholar by self-definition, a homophobe by actions.

It's not about gay-loving, its about recognising a group of people based on legitimate feelings towards others of their gender. It is not a new phenomenon, it has occured since ancient times and I would add that homo / bi sexuality occurs throughout the animal kingdom.

Would you allow discrimination or differential treatment on the grounds of someone's skin colour? Someone's religion? If not, why would you allow them to do so on the basis of someone's sexual persuasion?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do the gay loving parade always come out on Ats once a week?

Whats wrong with you? Go to a strip bar... you might actually remember that being wit a girl is whats meant to be...

Wow...

For your information i am straight, Gay loving ? try Humanity.

I like, accept and respect Gays etc and the culture, you know why..?? cos it's win/win, more women for me and nature's way of stabilizing populations while maintaining intimate contact, which is vital.
And lets not forget all the contributors to science and the arts who were/are gay.
There must be some-one you admire who is Gay.
Nature on this planet is very old and very smart...too many..we all die, too few...we all die, evolution.

Really we all know the roots of Homophobia.....Religion and Ignorance.

You know it's not your fault......You were brought up this way.

You know it's not your fault......The loudest critics usually have a gay tendency.

You know it's not your fault.....Your Religion tells you that you must be infected if you have same sex thoughts.

You know it's not your fault.....Your inner conflict makes you angry.

You know it's not your fault.....You just have to climb out of the box.

Cosmic..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What the hell?

So they killed Gaddafi for this? So much for the free people of Libya.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I'm not surprised. Look for Libya and Egypt to go the way Iran has. 'The Arab Spring' means death to homosexuals .. death by hanging in the public square and death by stoning ... all with the approval of the new 'Arab Spring' governments.

SCIENCE says that homosexuals make up 1 - 2 % of the human race.
So there are still plenty of 'breeders' out there to continue the human race.

But of course .. the planet might be better off if everyone was homosexual and humans died off completely. Let evolution try again. I'm thinking it didn't get it exactly right this time around.

You do realize that Iran is Shia and the rebels in Libya were Sunni... right? Al Qaeda, who was involved in the Libyan "revolution" and is now in the Syria "revolution" are Sunni and actually happen to be enemies with Iran's theocracy because they differ on religious government.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do the gay loving parade always come out on Ats once a week?

Whats wrong with you? Go to a strip bar... you might actually remember that being wit a girl is whats meant to be...

Hey, numbnuts,

I am not "gay loving"- I happen to be critical of the results of puppet regimes. Got a problem with that?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

www.cdc.gov...

Whatever floats your boat. Thats the source. Obviously sticking something in one of the most bacteria fested parts of the body is going to increase chances of STDs.

Not sure why you would even argue the fact. Its called common sense.

Gays are more willing to engage in high risk sexual intercourse. This is what makes them more prone to STDs and why they have the largest HIV population.

Any other questions your common sense cant handle?
edit on 14-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by wiser3

www.cdc.gov...

Whatever floats your boat. Thats the source. Obviously sticking something in one of the most bacteria fested parts of the body is going to increase chances of STDs.

Not sure why you would even argue the fact. Its called common sense.

Gays are more willing to engage in high risk sexual intercourse. This is what makes them more prone to STDs and why they have the largest HIV population.

Any other questions your common sense cant handle?
edit on 14-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

If that is your idea of common sense, then you probably don't know much about common sense.

First of all, woman have assholes too. Secondly, the most bacteria-filled thing in the world is the human mouth. And while saliva doesn't transmit HIV, sperm does. So it really doesn't matter what hole you put it in, it only matters if the recipient takes the sperm into their own bodies.

As for your assertion that gay men "are more willing to engage in high risk sexual intercourse", you are really only generalizing that gay men are somehow stupider when it comes to sex than straight people. You might only wear a condom to make sure you don't impregnate a girl, but I wear a condom because I sure the hell don't trust the stranger that I am putting it in- and this is the "common sense" that most people, gay or straight, employ.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Even if that is true, its the human condition and you can't harm anyone. Everyone counts.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Libya and Egypt were helped by the CIA/Brotherhood out of countries that needed improvement, but oh gee I'd say the west has a few of those too, into Brotherhood, which is repression, burkas and sharia, exactly the same as Iran, when the CIA helped topple their democratic government, and put in the fascist Theocracy that many in that country do not support.

It seems to be a Western Fascist Agenda.

Now they're trying that in Syria. And the the people their are clinging very strongly to Assad, who they could probably stand to see improvement from, would probably love a better system, BUT they know what has happened to the others and those women dont want burkas.

Its so nice to see the West at work.

I personally think people need to start waking up and taking care of their corrupt leaders and shadow governments. Because if you turn a blind eye to what they're doing youre co-responsible for this.

But also, what goes around comes around and this is going to really harm us in the end. They have terrible plans for the west, but it takes Karma to obtain the ability to carry out the plans. They know that. They understand the school and tests. So, as long as people endorse taking away other countries rights and propping up fascist sexist theocracy regimes with beheadings and punishment for gays and rape victims too, then they're setting themselves up for very bad things themselves.

Thats how it works. We have to speak up and see clearly the pattern that is going on.

And who is really behind it, which we already know is the shadow government particularly those in western nations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

No, no questions I would even bother to ask you!

But I would refer you to the post by "tothetenthpower" which you managed to avoid, probably because it places your objection to my comment in doubt!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Don't forget homophobes tend to be repressed homosexuals themselves.

Most of these Libyans who "hate" gays do so because they get off on raping little boys because women are so off-limits.

They regret this habit they formed, so they take it out on society by being outwardly homophobic when behind closed doors, religious or not, they are forcing the very homosexual acts that in public eye, they condemn.

This applies to catholics, muslims, whites, arabs, blacks, you name it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
regardless of sexual orientation...alot of you seem 'anti-human' nowadays ....which is even more disturbing. having an anti-human mentality would eventually wipe out the human species ...yes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join