It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are having a lot of strange behaviour at our house.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you would like my help send me a pm I will see what I can do.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Another really weird thing happened this morning. We have two cordless phones with each sitting in a base for recharging. One is downstairs in the living room and the other upstairs in the bedroom. At 5:30 am both cordless phones rang and they rang for about 6 or 7 rings until my hubby picked up the one in the bedroom. Usually when our phone rings and we don't answer after 4 rings, the answering machine will kick in. This time it didn't. When he said "hello" he heard breathing. And on the display it said "call from base" The main base is downstairs. We are able to call each other in the house with the cordless phones but no one did. And no one broke in and did that. I was thinking it might be a glitch with the phones, we've only had them for 6 months or so. If it was a glitch that would of been ok but there was breathing.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shell310

tell me more about the breathing... was it heavy or barely discernable? How long did your husband listen to this breathing before he hung up the phone? Is he sure he heard breathing in what must have been a stupor from being awakened so early?
edit on 2/22/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

He said it was just "breathing" I asked him if it was a woman or man and he said he didn't know. It was like a person was just breathing into the phone and he heard it clearly. Also, forgot to add, the ring the phones did were the different rings when the base phone calls the other. So something called from our base phone and made both phones ring. We were both kind of awake after the 6 or 7th ring. I thought it was a cell phone ringing downstairs (thought maybe my daughter's friend left her cell phone on our couch). He pressed the "off" button after saying hello twice about 15 seconds after answering.

edit on 23-2-2012 by shell310 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Thanks for answering. You say it's a different ring than the ring from an outside call. Does it keep ringing and ringing until someone picks up or you hang up on the calling end or does it stop after a certain time? That's pretty creepy I'd say.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I guess it just keeps ringing till the other picks up or unless the first person presses the button to disconnect.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell310

Poster with flash on:

Poster without flash:

I was just going to chalk this up to another paranoid person with possible delusions, but MAN when you showed those pictures above, WHAT A NIGHTMARE!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

They are desperate to get your attention, wooohooo.

Just do not fear it, it only gets more bold. Telling them off, works like on people too. I swear.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ignoring it and telling it to buzz off seems to only make it do more stranger things. Every day it's like there's something new. I have to give this ghost some credit for imagination. I thought it did the best it could when it turned our furniture around backwards. We're just going to have to keep taking pictures and see what else we capture.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
More stuff has happened. We are seeing it walking around our bedrooms at night. It's like it's there but blurry as it glides past. Also I've been feeling something touching me at night. At first I though it was a cat but when I turned the lamp on (next to my bed) there was no cat but indents were appearing in the blankets as if someone was pressing their hand down. I told it to go away and recited the Lords prayer. I don't think that's working very well anymore. It's here every day. We're now trying to leave paper and pen out hoping it will write something down, like their name and what they want.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Don't talk to it or ask it what it wants. You have to have faith in the force you are calling on to intervene. While there are many reports of people telling entities to leave successfully in the name of Jesus, there really is no expectation of success unless you put your faith in him.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I sent you a private message.

But, in case you don't get it, I wanted to say here that if you do find things that seem to work, use them. It is important for your whole family to be united and extremely firm in demanding that it stop. Intent is very powerful.

You can be compassionate, but you need to demand, not ask, it to go. No contact. The paper and pencil idea is not a great one. With that, you are inviting communication. You do not want to invite any more contact. If you think of this like you have a dangerous wild animal that somehow got into your house, then you will have an idea of how you ought to respond to it. No friendly encouragement. It won't work. It doesn't like you. It wants to hurt you. If it is able to move objects and scratch you, then it has crossed a line. It doesn't belong there.

RE: trying to capture things on camera - usually, this isn't effective unless there are physical movements of objects. Cameras measure light. Unless it is manifesting as a solid or a light emitting thing, cameras as not going to help. I believe the blue reflection on the Twilight poster was just that - a reflection from a window on slightly rumpled paper of the poster. But that doesn't mean you aren't in the thick of it. I think you have a problem, indeed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

The apparition on the poster could be thought as a reflection but there are no windows in that room and she took it with a flash and without. We both saw this thing float/glide in a hazy cloud up the stairs and into her room, around the corner and into that poster. I def believe that is no reflection after what we saw. I really wish that was just our imaginations or a simple reflections.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Things are still happening. Our cutlery has been going missing the past couple weeks and last night it all seemed to of reappeared back in the drawer. Last night a coffee cup lifted up and down on the kitchen table and I saw cloud like whisps moving around the kitchen. I then turned my video camera on and faced it at the kitchen. I haven't checked it yet but will see if I caught anything on it tomorrow. Also to add, it was my birthday yesterday and my brother ( he died 12 years ago in a mountain hiking accident) used to always give me a meaningful gift for my birthday. His birthday was also on the same day as mine but he was 5 years older. My daughter said she felt a presence and described him perfectly even though she had only met him once a couple days before he died when she was 2. We thought maybe he was was saying "Happy Birthday". The birthday tablecloth was still on the table which the coffee cup was on.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I haven't posted for awhile about all the crazy stuff that keeps happening but just earlier a bright light flashed from inside my bedroom closet. It was about 4 am, I heard something move from inside, all the cats jumped and ran out of the room and I screamed. It scared me so much I'm still shaking and I literally started crying. I grabbed my cell and took pics but got nothing.

Just the a couple days ago, my daughter had her bus pass stolen at a friend's house. Of course I was chocked, they aren't cheap. I said a quick little "prayer" asking the spirits to return it for us and the next day it was propped up leaning against the tv in her room. I kept asking her if maybe just maybe she was mistaken and it fell out but it's even hard to get the pass out of her wallet window once you stick it in there and I saw her stick it in there.

Also, more strange things, like cell phones not working, computers acting all wonky. Last week all our electrical stuff went wonky from just before midnight till about 2 am. My neighbor's said they saw two bright lights fly over our houses at around midnight and they weren't planes and made no noise. Also, all their cells weren't working either. I wish I had seen the lights fly over. Oh and my daughter said she felt dizzy,sick and not remembering anything after around 1 am.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Its almost as if whats happening here is you and your family are acting as some kind of open ghost portal, as if these entities are somehow connected with you. I really do feel for you guys suffering for so long.. I hope you can find peace somehow. All i can offer to you is that when i had a paranormal experiance the next day we got a blessing from an elder, and i have had no major ghost issues since

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It's either ghosts or aliens, we've seem to have both. We've all seen the ghosts and weird stuff like things moving on their own. My daughter is the only one in the family that says she's seen and heard aliens. She said she's sees and hears tall grey ones that are nice and short stubby grey/ blue ones that are mean. We've moved 3 times in the last 10 years and that didn't work. Tried using sweet grass and sage as well as salt in all corners and white candles. Still happening. I've experienced strange things ever since I was a kid so I really doubt there's anything we can do about getting it to stop :-(
edit on 18-6-2013 by shell310 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Do you have crosses, not wood but like 2 nails, and olive oil crosses on each rooms walls. Find faith in Jesus Christ. Rebuke their power from your house in the saviors name, use authoritative speaking, and know its going to leave forever. And dont do evil in your house, stop swearing, stop lusting, stop hating, stop anything your doing wrong. And it wont be attracted to you. ive dealt with them, lets just say they do things differently, but are like robots in their whatever they have.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
We've tried the St Michael's Prayer as well as the Lord Prayer and rebuking whatever it is that's bothering us at the time it shows up. We have crosses made out of beads on our walls. We aren't religious but we do believe there is some kind of higher power. So maybe not fully believing in Jesus can have the opposite effect and they stay? As for negative feelings in our house, it's pretty much calm, although we do swear a lot. We do argue occasionally but nothing more than a few minutes of disagreeing loudly. My daughter has grown out of slamming her bedroom door when she's mad :-)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

they usually follow someone, are they scratching you alone or are others experiencing things. Find out who its centered around, burn sage, wear peppermint odor on your skin and clothes or have it in a bowl in every room and around the outside of your house. Ive dealt with these beings, they are scary at first but there power only extends as far as we let them, the hauntings are theatrics to express something or tell you something needs to change. Everything in reality has a function, evil or not. Or not knowing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join