It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are having a lot of strange behaviour at our house.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
We have had many spiritual visitor in our house over the years and every member of our house hold has a spirit guide. Sometimes the spirits can be a little mischieviuos and annoying so you have to take spiritual control of your house and tell them to behave or leave. We have had to ask spirits to behave many times over the years and we have found them to generally be quite resonable. Just talk to them, like they are really there and listen quietly for a reply. Generally you can FEEL their reply more than actually hear it. I know it sounds wierd and the first few times it feels kinda wierd talking to nothing but it really works. Any questions just ask...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shell310

No such things as ghosts. What you do have on your hands, is a demon...otherwise known as a fallen angel. I'd tell you to move out but that thing will follow you because it has taken a liking to messing with you and you're family to feed on your fear and terrorize you. I don't want to impose my beliefs on you but if youre not a believer in Yahshua haMeshiach (Jesus the Christ) then you might want to get to a place in your mind where you might want to think about it. You can't run from those things you have to fight them off.

Whatever you decide to do get some help somewhere because that thing is not going to stop and it will not go away on it's own and the activity will escalate and get worse then it already is and it sounds like it's already escalating now. The 3 claw marks tipped it off and it may do other things like write words or names on your skin.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here is what you do. Next time it happens you stand your ground and you yell out loudly that this is your home and they are to leave now, they are not welcome in your home. There is no power allowed to invade unless you allow it to. They must obey the living command and wishes. This is a truthful post to you. Nothing can harm you if you do not wish it to, they have to obey.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yes, it started over 12 years ago but it was only small things like seeing a shadow or a smell or a light turning off and on. I've always been able to see things like that since I was a kid and I just thought ghosts were probably all around us and I just happen to see them. We took that poster down, we think it could be a portal because that's where it seemed to of gone when we confronted it. We are generally happy people and we rarely fight or even argue, but we do worry about things like our health and finances so it might be feeding off that? I'm just so sick of it and can only get a few hours sleep at night most nights and just want it gone. I did try to record last night and I did hear someone talking in the loudest voice I've heard yet. I had my fan on and a lamp, hoping they would calm me and help me sleep. I listened to the recording but the fan basically drowned out the voice. I will record again tonight but without the fan and I'll tell it to go away and see what happens. I can't find the charger for my camera, it was next to my bed last night and now I can't find it anywhere. I'll use the other one and use the last of the batteries instead. Something seems to happen every day now, An hour ago our bedroom light turned on by itself.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I agree with TwistedWords, you need to hold a firm intention that whatever-it-is is not welcome, is banished from your home, and must never return. Do not flirt with it by playing with Ouiji boards or seances, that will only keep it coming around. You guys have been living with it for a long time, but the scratches say it is unfriendly, and that would only get worse, not better.

You had the right idea when imagining the room filled with light and saying "begone!" etc, but the other poster who said to be more specific is right. Make sure your intention is that this thing MUST LEAVE and not come back. You can try throwing love at it, but given your current situation, I would throw the love toward filling the area (including anything in it) with light and love, and washing any negative influences out (visualize them draining down through the floor, through the earth below your foundation, through the other side of the planet, and awayyyyy....) and pulling beauty, love, and light into the area from above, filling up the house and a goodly bit surrounding the house with nothing but positive influences.

If you feel like your Grandmother is a protector, she probably is, you likely won't be able to picture her as someone you want to dismiss. You can't lie to your own emotions, and it sounds like you loved your Grandma, no bad blood there. I would continue to allow her loving presence, but don't imagine it is she who you see or her perfume you smell, as it is much more likely that is a trick by the unwelcome presence. I personally think you have a djinn attached to your family, probably to your husband, probably resulting from the opening at his old place where there was a suicide, combined with ya'lls interest in the paranormal. Plus the fact it has moved with you from residence to residence. They are tricky entities. Do a little research and see if you agree. At any rate, I think you can get this under control, but you mustn't play with it, instead, end its game. You are actually the ones in control, since you are physical and it is not. It can only do so much, and considering it has been around so long, it is probably used to getting its way.

If you still aren't able to get control after salting, smudging, making clear your intent for it to leave your family for good, definitely seek help from a professional paranormal team. They will help you free of charge, if legit. There was another poster who offered to help you get in touch with a team in your area, take him/her up on the offer.

Good luck and best wishes to your family!
Gwynnhwyfar
edit on 14-0220122-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
OH, and don't run away from it, instead, face it down! If you feel a presence watching you when you get up to visit the restroom at night, get assertive with it. Mentally (so you don't wake up your family) yell at it "leave me alone, I am not letting you bother me right now, I have something I have to do!" if you feel/see shadows in the hall, turn around and STALK them and SHOO them away. It feeds on fear, once you can control that you catch it in its own game. I have personally had VERY effective results with this.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell310
Yes, it started over 12 years ago but it was only small things like seeing a shadow or a smell or a light turning off and on. An hour ago our bedroom light turned on by itself.

Please reread my previous post. Pulsing is an effect of psychokinetic resonance which occurs when a strong biofield en-trains to the EMF wavelength of the electronics device or candle. This can cause candle pulsing radio pulsing light pulsing and more.
Through thinking this is an exterior entity your mind and sleep are being affected. Own this as a human generated phenomenon and know peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Respectfully, while you have a good point, it seems unlikely the family are scratching themselves. I am not an expert, but I think there is more in play here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by Shirak

Respectfully, while you have a good point, it seems unlikely the family are scratching themselves. I am not an expert, but I think there is more in play here.

I understand it is to be considered however I have scratched myself when sleeping babies do it all the time even on my back I have done IT there is also the psychosomatic mind over matter effect that certain levels of hypnotic trance can cause physical manifestation on the skin.
The power lies within us all it always has - we have only forgotten it for a while.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

A quick question about "ghosts" and pleasant smells. One time I awoke to see a woman next to my baby's crib. The reason I awoke is because of the incredibly nice fruity floral smell around her. She identified herself by name and stated her purpose for the visit. I'd never experienced an apparition do that before, and I've had a few "visions" like these in my life where I'd have a dream and be awakened by a noise or a touch to see a person or people that would start to fade from sight. The woman was a relative of my husband whom other family members have reported feeling the presence of and smelled that same strange pleasant scent. She visited at a time other scary paranormal things were going on with me and the baby and the house. When they state their identity and purpose for visiting, is it safe to believe it is the person and not an masquerading demonic thing?

When I was a little kid I used to see a ghost of my mom in my room at night, though my mom was still alive. It never spoke and seemed cold and alien. I got used to seeing this thing and a few times I even got up to get right up to it or worse sometimes it got closer to me each time I blinked. I was always so tempted to poke it and see what would happen if I did, but my mom warned me that it was a bad spirit masquerading as her and to never touch it. To make it go away I would shut my eyes and pray to God to get rid of it.

There was a possibility it was an astral body. Other family members overseas reported seeing my mom pacing around their house. I've been seen once myself by a witness when I was having an OOBE. I really don't know how you can identify all the non corporeal entities. In my case the witness tried speaking to me and I didn't answer but I at least frowned at her as I tried to figure out what the heck was going on and what I was doing in her house. The thing that looked like my mom just had one set frozen facial expression.

Sorry OP I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I just wondered, like you did, how to figure out what all these things are. It's terrible to think you're dealing with a loved one and find instead you're dealing with something inhuman and hateful.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

They did not scratch themselves. My husband was standing right next to me when he said "OW!" He lifted his shirt and I saw the welts forming. My daughter didn't know he had scratches but yet she had the same ones too. She did not do them herself.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

I do feel you need to take heed of your mother's warning. It is safe to say never trust spirit no matter what they say or appear to do in helping you. Demons deceive by their nature and their first deception is to convince you that there is no such thing as fallen angels.

edit on 14-2-2012 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

That sounds like sage advice. I'll heed it in the future though I pray that won't ever be necessary.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

No it is not "sage" advice. Listen to what your mother has said and don't interact.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
For the Author of This Thread, my deepest sympathies as I have to deal with things like this on a regular basis.
Please read my thoughts below as how to possibly help with your situation.

I am of the opinion, it is two things.

You have an entity, or group of entities likely non-human based. This Entity is using your pain as fuel to keep itself going. these things are a form of parasite. they feed off of the unseen energies we produce. My advice, is treat it like a spoiled child with a tantrum. Alternatively laugh at it, make it belittled by it's actions. Let it know it's pathetic because it comes into your lives, when it obviously is envious for attention. Do not be afraid, if it could really hurt you it would have already. You may get scratched or pushed, but thats the extent of its strength it's cowardly.

2nd Opinion, in your family runs the gift of magic/the holy spirit. Upon an awakening of this gift, during the time of a child's rebellious years it can be augmented by conflict. It becomes a poltergeist, an unbound spirit awareness created and fueled by a child/teen. They are not to blame, but helping the children directly by giving them an outlet for their rage might calm things down. Or help them and your family learn about this gift. There may be more than one of you that has read minds, had a premonition, or knew when someone was going to call on the phone. It's all related.

These are from my personal experiences. I have the poltergeist abilities as an adult, but I am in control. We are usually called Mystics/Witches/Shamans/Holy Persons. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, and I was born with this talent by his will, for God's use.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

I have been able to read people's thoughts by their facial gestures, attitude, posture sine I was a kid. I could tell when something was going to happen, but not very much anymore. I used to be able to astro project myself too. My daughter is doing that now sometimes and tells me all about it and where she goes.
We aren't really afraid of this thing but rather used to it and just annoyed. It seems that when we aren't afraid of what it's doing, it will don't something new like move my plate with my sandwich on off my desk towards the floor. And lift posters up off the walls in my daughter's room. It's like it's trying to get our attention. And when it has our attention it sticks around and plays hide and seek with us (figuritively speaking). The really annoying part is when it wants our attention at 3 in the morning.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
OH, and don't run away from it, instead, face it down! If you feel a presence watching you when you get up to visit the restroom at night, get assertive with it. Mentally (so you don't wake up your family) yell at it "leave me alone, I am not letting you bother me right now, I have something I have to do!" if you feel/see shadows in the hall, turn around and STALK them and SHOO them away. It feeds on fear, once you can control that you catch it in its own game. I have personally had VERY effective results with this.

I totally agree with this. I had an experience with what I believe was a lost spirit who had attached himself to my daughter (my daughter was around 7 yrs old at the time). I may not have had the guts to fight for myself, but I'm a "mama grizzly" when it comes to my girl. I let that poor guy know in no uncertain terms that he better get the hell out of my house and away from my daughter, and I WOULD NOT back down. That was 3 years ago, and he's long gone.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

I'm confused. I'm agreeing with you. Sage means wise or smart, not referring to the sage that you burn. I'm saying I'll listen to you about listening to my mom.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I have lived in many houses over the years, two of which had spirits in them. The first time I encountered this it seemed to be the angry spirit of the landlord's wife. The house was to be her dream home before she died at an early age. Two homes after this I moved in after the elderly owner had died in there. He wanted attention and would flicker the lights and move about. He seemed to be angry at his son who I believe betrayed the old man in business. My subsequent three homes have not had any spirit activity and it is so wonderful not to have these angry spirits around. Nothing I tried in the privious homes was able to clear the places, their emotional hold to the home was very strong. Moving to a new home was the best option for me. I missed the part where you said you have moved. This seems serious. Perhaps someone in the home is manifesting these happenings? My expierence with spirts tells me they usually are confined to a particular location to which there is a strong emotional attachment.
edit on 15-2-2012 by JackJack because: I missed the part where she has moved three times

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shell310

Though I have never researched it, it sounds like a family curse of some sort being that it follows you when you move.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join