It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are having a lot of strange behaviour at our house.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell310
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

I was thinking that hubby may have a male spirit attached to him because before he and I met and started living together (he is my second husband) he lived in a townhouse where a young man in his mid 20's had shot himself and died. His girlfriend had dumped him so he took his own life in his bedroom. Hubby said that is when he started to experience paranormal things. When we were dating I would see a man's shadow walking around in his apartment and turning radios and light off and on, closing doors, opening cupboards. He then moved in with me and we both continued to see strange things. I never had that many strange things happen till he and I lived together. Could it be that this spirit has attached himself to my husband because he lived in the same house where the man died? Could he be trying to tell us something? We have asked out loud what do you want but didn't hear anything. My daughter wants to hold a seance or leave out paper and a pen and ask it questions when we feel it here.

Wow. Our house had a suicide in it, and I think that is what drew in the demonic spirit. What's interesting is that NO man has been able to live successfully in our house since the 1970s. Until now, after we told the evil spirit to leave.

Instead of just telling the spirit to leave your house, you also need to tell it to leave your husband alone.

I absolutely do NOT suggest a seance...I think that's the worst thing you could do. From what I've read, that makes it feel invited. All that you've been doing to try to photograph it may also have been making things worse instead of better. You don't want it to feel like you want it there.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

I'm not very religious at all but I do say the Lords Prayer when I am scared or I say " In the name of the lord Jesus Christ, I rebuke you, begone" I have to say that several times before it will leave, but it always comes back a short time later.

Be more specific. Tell it to leave the house and never come back.

I know this sounds nuts, but I really believe it makes a difference. And obviously, if there is something there, as you believe it is, that is JUST as nuts sounding...but I believe you that it's there.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
having a seance and trying to communicate with this spirit is quite stupid, but each to their own I guess...I would recommend not doing that because it will open a door for other things to come in, and then you will have many things to deal with rather than one, or few...

If you really want to get rid of these things you're going to need to reevaluate your own spirituality first..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

Great picture too. I thought I could see a face within the "flames".

If you have any more pictures, please upload them onto this thread - as I've bookmarked it and will make sure to check for updates.

We have one entity in our apartment. I do not know if it has been following my girlfriend for years, or if it is specific to this residence. Last year, we decided we wanted to move out. The entire month before we moved, we begun to have terrible dreams. Very intense, as if you are in a room with a giant invisible cobra ready to strike. When met with a situation like that, we both instinctively said "I love you" - and our dream would end.

Now it is not threatened, and leaves us alone, but you can very much feel it's presence after 2 AM.

We have see shadow beings. Multi-colored cats that only appear briefly, but were most definitely there. Jumping onto our furniture. Moving passed our feet.

---- Tell me, do you or your family ever have intense dreams about it?

Instead of rebuking the entity in the name of Jesus Christ - try loving it. Tell your family, when they are scared, to give it love. I am starting to realize that this may be what pacifies them.

Please post updates - very interested in this.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shell310

wow! For those of us who have had experiences like this, there is no question of hoax here. You have not really said what your spiritual belief system is? That is, if you have one you. If you don't, it may be the lack of spiritual grounding that it's attracted to. IT would seem to me the best suggestions so far are love, and a strong spiritual identity. I 'm very interested to hear what happened(s) when/if you play mantra that was suggested to you?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well it's a little too late to not do the seance because we've done a few of them in the past few years. My daughter and her friends wanted to have one so we did but not every time things would happen. We didn't just "call" anyone, we asked for Grandma or my Mom to come. A couple times my grandma showed and once my hubby's Dad came. I didn't know that holding a seance (even though we thought it was innocent) would open a door for a bad spirit. Sometimes we just call out "show yourself" or do something to show us you are here and awhile later things would happen. Stuff like things moving and breezes going through the house. We will not be doing that again.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cointelprotroll

I was baptized as Presbyterian (Catholic) as a baby but we do not ever go to church or consider ourselves religious. More on the atheist side I would think. But we do believe there is a god, just not the story all the bibles claim to have happened. My daughter believes her cross help her to sleep and hubby wants to get crosses for our bedrooms. It couldn't hurt so that would be an option.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Twelve years is a long time to get a clue to desire to evict this boogeyman. Instead of saying you have a haunted house, the photos say you have a toxic house on a spiritual level.

Salt will not do it for this size of a demon. Sage will just placate the invader. You can sugarcoat it all day long but the whole family is involved in something not being said. Sloppy occult practices. Opening up channels in the area that are not being closed.

Negative energy keeps it around, much like a raccoon that realizes you keep your garbage cans open at night. 12 years, that is a long time. What is harder is that your family has adopted it instead of denied it. Kept it around for the entertainment, used it as a ruler of life at home.

I think the vicious energy is coming from a grandparent with an evil eye. Someone must be the host for this access. Your husbands connections are the first to look into. Then your relatives. Then check your family. It is much like combing for lice, you have to assess your mess, where it came from.

Clean the house. Use rooms for intended purposes. Clean regularly, weekly, all over, no excuses. These things like dirty places, and will find a crumb as an access port. And you wonder why some religions have dietary laws? Change your diets to look for boogeyman loopholes.

I would experiment with a two week vacation to see if it is a person or the location with the trouble. The trouble will follow you if it is a person. It will stay if it is the house. Take the whole family.

Research your history for curses, then break them.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

We have one entity in our apartment. I do not know if it has been following my girlfriend for years, or if it is specific to this residence. Last year, we decided we wanted to move out. The entire month before we moved, we begun to have terrible dreams. Very intense, as if you are in a room with a giant invisible cobra ready to strike. When met with a situation like that, we both instinctively said "I love you" - and our dream would end.

Please post updates - very interested in this.

I had one in my home that would strike me before waking up, several days in a row. It was like waking up in a panic, as if from a nightmare, at the same time each morning. The source? I had disagreed with a man online who happened to be a narcissist, so every time he lost a debate online, he would summon a demon to terrify the person who went against him. He was a sorcerer. After ending contact with that loser, the demon lost its power. Spiritual warfare is no small thing. Who sends a demon to win a debate? Really?

Some losers hold grudges longer than others.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It's possible.

I have seen cases where spirits have attached themselves to people or objects.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Get a priest in for goodness sake!!!! infestations not good

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Christianity is fine, but you may want to do some research on gnostic principles. As far as i'm concerned, christianity has been going down hill since the council of Nicea. I say this because modern christianity is so dilluted(not to offend anyone..please). I have personally taken the bits and pieces out of any religion I found appropriate to lay my spiritual beliefs. If you have weak beliefs, you must make them strong, second nature, so that spiritual strength is not an insecurity. what you believe and think is fuel for such an inter-dimensional entity, so this is important. If you think you believe in God, then let go of inhibitions and believe. you must also BELIEVE that you can not be harmed by any such inter-dimensional thing. These are more defensive suggestions. what about the Mantra that was suggested(just curious)? Personally, i have never felt threatened by such, well..not too much anyway. keep us posted!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I sympathize. I had written out a post about my own battles that are similar but decided to erase it because of what the other person posted about a sorcerer sending them a demon over the Internet. The less said, the better, no need to antagonize strangers. Just know that I believe you, I empathize and I will include your family along with the other ATS members I've prayed for who posted about demonic harassment. It's an exhausting thing to endure psychologically and physically.

Much love to your cats. I have seen mine protect me and my family. They were getting worn out, too. So I adopted more to make a comfortable clowder to fill up this big old house. The more, the merrier, when it comes to cats setting up an inhospitable atmosphere for negative entities. lol, not to mention, mice don't much care for my house, either. We get some that try, but they don't stick around!

My dog is useless, but let me tell you something about a friend's dog. The dog came over for a visit once and stared at this spot in my breakfast nook near the garage entry. I took notice because I always felt odd passing by this spot. And often felt something was there watching me.

Eventually we had to get our floor replaced and underneath that spot they found one section of the subfloor was inexplicably termite eaten and decayed. But there was no sign termites got to it after it had been placed and it did not resemble any other board in the floor. The workman said the subfloor section was like that when it was installed. So my husband and I wonder what the story is behind that odd board. Why would the original builders use a badly decayed board in a new construction? Why did it give off such a bad feeling that I and that dog sensed?

Interestingly after this floor was replaced we experienced a mild flurry of paranormal activity, just my daughter and me. We noticed dolls moving very slightly and saw shadow entities and felt cold spots and an angry presence. I did a salting and a house blessing and things calmed down again. But nothing here ever feels completely clean and normal. I have to measure peace by degrees.

So check around your house for any anomalies in the construction. You may find something odd and out of place that is sort of a portal.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

There's your problem right there.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Right on brother!

Take that vile thing down.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow this really is a juicy thread.

Here are some "Mist" ectoplasm photos taken by fellow researchers as part of an independent project we are working on to discover more about this phenomenon.
Researcher:TH

Researcher:SK

The (Non dust) orbs are well documented and the differences apparent to any serious researcher.

The mist seems to be a result of focused pk activity.
The Geisting or poltergeisting experienced is actually caused by Psychokinetic activity in children and Teens.
While it is possible perhaps for a humans biofield and in turn pk ability to be influenced telepathically by another entity an anchor is required.

Daily calmness meditation and exercise and diet strengthens the body mind and spirit. This in turn leads to less geisting side effects often attributed to ghosts or demons this is actually caused by the humans biofield and is later compounded into larger effects even psychosomatic injuries similar to burns experienced by those hypnotized when being told they are being being burned experience blistering.
Ref www.psychosomaticmedicine.org...

The compound fear effect leads to greater geist activity and a weakening of mind leading to more increases in the compound effect. Education on Pk and the many effects it can cause leads to an understanding and a form of control which in my experience and those I have researched with lead to a decrease in pk geisting events.

Daily prayer is a good form of meditation though even present moment awareness meditation has a healthy effect. Controlled breathing helps the body/mind to become balanced.

PK is real and for those suffering geisting pk training is an excellent way to regain some control over these types of events and the removal of fear.

Biofield training

edit on 14-2-2012 by Shirak because: add link

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't get what we're meant to be looking at, in reference to the posters with & without flash on?

& also, you mention that you've been experiencing paranormal activity for the past 12 years or so..

But is this the first time that you've found these scratch marks on your family?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Wow that's pretty intense. I've never had anything ghost/spiritual that was that aggressive. I would consider contacting a religious/spiritual person to cleanse your house. Don't try to do anything yourself, like a seance, it can make things way worse.

I do hope things get better for you and your family.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well it's a little too late to not do the seance because we've done a few of them in the past few years. My daughter and her friends wanted to have one so we did but not every time things would happen. We didn't just "call" anyone, we asked for Grandma or my Mom to come. A couple times my grandma showed and once my hubby's Dad came. I didn't know that holding a seance (even though we thought it was innocent) would open a door for a bad spirit. Sometimes we just call out "show yourself" or do something to show us you are here and awhile later things would happen. Stuff like things moving and breezes going through the house. We will not be doing that again.

If you are untrained in doing seances then could be a big factor in activity escalating. When I was a kid my friends and I did a seance in my room and opened up something for spirits/ghosts to get in. It sucked cause it was in my room so I couldn't even sleep in there. I never saw them but i could feel them there and things would disappear and reappear in other places. When I turned the lights off at night I could hear them walking on the paper on my floor and one time i even saw a footprint appear and then disappear on a piece of paper as if someone had stepped on it. Finally when I was fed up with it all I went into my room, I was very angry and said "Listen hear, this is my room and you are not welcome here. You better be gone by the time I get back and if you are not I will exercise you out even if I have to get the Pope down here to do so" We went away for a couple weeks for the summer and when we came back my room is back to normal.

It's fine if you don't go to church, as long as you believe in a higher power. You could even try contacting a medicine man.
edit on 14-2-2012 by knoledgeispower because: to add more details

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I've experienced scratches exactly like those described and Very similar to those in the picture. I'll be sure to upload them as soon as I'm home. Very interesting account, strange to see scratches when you've seen So many of your deceased family.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join