It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What race does the NWO want to keep?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

Wrong again.
If the elites wanted to create a "Master race" they would do that via genetic modification by injecting the strongest and best traits into the egg.
They're not going to wait a few hundred years for us all to mix together because, A; It would not be a perfect mix of different genes because some racial genes would be stronger than others leaving a flat mix, and B; It would also transfer the negative genes of other races to the so called "Master race".

Genetic manipulation is what they would more likely do.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

People or politicians back here never subscribe to such ideas because they hardly find them to be true. But If they are in the 'know' then I am very much surprised. The proposed doomsday is only 10 months away and there is no preparation in any part of the world or is there any? Besides, one needs a reason for preparation.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

J.E.W.S.

of course.

Who else?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
NWO wants to wipe us all out and keep the race of the Reptilian, Insectoid and Greys of course, and Sasquach, it's impossible to wipe out Sasquach so they won't even try, kind of an easy question to answer, gosh.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Finally, someone said what I was thinking.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I think it's the human race. You know all of us.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I dont think it will be race at all my personal opinion is it will be RH negative people left and they will get rid of the RH positive people leaving about 15 percent of the population. RH- blood is said to be the blood of the blue bloods. the RH stands for Rhesus Factor and people with negative RH have non of the Rhesus monkey factor in there blood and scientist dont know why some blood types do not have this factor some believe RH- blood was introduced by ancient aliens and is the blood of the pharaohs. This is just a possibly i think would fit the agenda and makes allot of sense to me.
edit on 14-2-2012 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2012 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

I don't think it would specifically be jews or we'd have seen them stepping in to help a bit more during WW2, instead of turning a blind eye till they had no choice but to believe the "rumours" of the extermination camps..

reply to post by pez1975

If it's RH- people then I'm okay then. But I doubt it's that too.

If they were getting rid of billions of people and leaving a small amount then it would just be whoever makes the best kind of slaves. i.e. people who obey authority, people with low to average IQ, people who do their jobs and don't ask questions.

But it also depends on what method they use to get the numbers down too. If they release Captain Trips on the planet then whoever survives that are the chosen ones, lol.

But that's all sci-fi anyway, isn't it?

edit on 14-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The european white race do seam to rule the world in my opinion. a magority of the other races (not including people who have moved to european countrys) are trapped in 3rd world countrys with borders to keep them their.

At the moment only the most inteligant and physically superior people are getting out of those countrys through work and sport.

What I wonder about most is the agenda of these people in charge. If there is an agenda that is.

If the religions are fake as I believe they are, and TPTB know this. Then they know there is no religious reason for the fighting in the middle east over the years. And im not entirely sure its all about oil either because its been going on for longer than that.

I think there could be something of more value on that land. maybe even the land its self is what is most valuable. or it will become that at a certain point in time.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
After 2 pages of replies I see "White european people" and "Jews" are the most popular/likely answer

Where's the evidence though? The paper trail etc?? Please share

(And where do they draw the line for judaic people? Lots of jewish stock have a mediterranean root, not north european and you can see it in the olive, almost light brown skin tone and very dark hairs.)

Perhaps "Zionists" might be the political NWO elite race it will boil down to, between both "White" Jews and "Christians" who meet the neo-Nazi profile requirements for pale skin, non-black eyes, etc??

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

NWO. The plan is to rid the earth of 90% of the worlds population. United states down to 200 million. The start is after the fall of the dollar. Money in banks closed, access to your money NO, total control of everything. Money / Food / Water / Medical..everything.Some say save your gold, silver as a barter system will be in effect. FEMA camps.. Prisons for you and me..(but told as to protect you) Not!! Look at all the coffins in Arizona. Last year 500 thousand..now a million, Ms, La, Fl, Most of the southern states. The plan is for every major country to rid over half of it's people. Bunkers at area 51, 9, Groom Lake. Dulce NM. 4, these bunkers can house up to 2 to 10 thousand people. Edwards AFB Ca. Once was the same thing. the rail system to transport ICBM's around the under ground from one platform to another. Magic Mountain ( 6 Flags)..underground base..closed in 1971 due to cave in from 7.1 earthquake. the tunnel system was shut down. Vandenberg AFB, Tunneling system..the list goes on. Why do you figure all the coffins are for. Gassing people in the fema camps. Chem-trails/ Idaho chemical company is the maker of barium blue / that is sprayed in the sky. maybe you have noticed the cross patterns in the morning sky..is only sprayed at night. the list goes on..everything is preplanned always has been. NWO to rule the whole world under one government.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
"They" consider themselves descendants from gods and the rest are sub-species. Now that I put it that way it sounds familiar. Wasn't there a german psychopath guy who wanted to be a son of the gods but couldn't because he had jewish blood and wanted to kill all jews for it?

Anyways, something definitely wrong with people who think they are not like normal people....in a way they are right...they are abnormal people.
edit on 16/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
A blending of races
Think about today's multi cultural plan gone hay wire where an immigrant gets more rights than a native
Tptb have push multi culturalism down our throats for decades
The right blend of white black Asian ect blood to produce a race incorporating the best traits from each blood line
Bad example but just to get you thinking
Strength/stamina of blacks , intelegence/creativity of whites and the dexterity/speed of Asians
The real master race - the best features of all the people's of earth
To say the 1% or tptb are all white old dudes is more than a little naive
The chance of getting any race 'pure blood' is diminishing

No no no. Racism/Race is a convenient tool the TPTB use to control us by. A obsolete tribal defense mechanism. They control by emotion and fabricating reality. They have studied us for a long time.
They know how to control people. Or...better guide people into doing what they want.
It has to seem fun and altruistic. Thats how they get you suckered into the con.
Tell the victim that they are important and special to get thier trust/confidence. Paedophiles,pimps,con artists,career thieves,psychopaths,murderers,politicians,marketing agents, warmongers that profiteer of the military industrialist complex do the same thing.

People think its hard but its kinda easy. If your a cold blooded psychopath that is.
People's egos will never allow them to realize they are easily control by these methods and tools.
no one wants to think they can be fooled like that.

But yeah back to the point...They are not going to keep anyone really.

They are going to engineer a "race" of genetically lobotomized worker drones. Then a "race" of nano-machine enhanced superhumans to be the enforcers. Remember that movie "Gamer".Yeah a lot of that will be implemented for real this time not hollywood. These meta-humans are under control of the "queen" central computer. A super computer ran/maintained by TPTB.

They whip most of us out. Only leaving enough to help establish a marxist borg-like global fiefdom.

That is if we can wake people up in time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join