It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What race does the NWO want to keep?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hey guys, I've heard a lot about the NWO and how they "supposedly" want to bring the global population below 500 million. But I wondered to myself what race are they going to leave largely a majority. Or are they planning to keep all races except lower the population of everyone?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The "chosen" 'one'

is most likely

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Does it matter?

If the NWO does indeed have such an agenda, the last thing i would worry about is, what race will be kept as the majority.

vvv

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

But I hear from a lot of people that EVERYTHING is planned before hand etc, 9/11, WW2, UN. So I imagine they do worry about what race they are planning to keep?
edit on 14-2-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
They're old white men...they want to keep those of white European descent

edit on 14-2-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Well, that's me then.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

But how do you know that?
You can only assume in these circumstances. Also, what about China, India, and many middle eastern and asian countries that are building MASSIVE underground bunkers to house their people?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

But I hear from a lot of people that EVERYTHING is planned before hand etc, 9/11, WW2, UN. So I imagine they do worry about what race they are planning to keep?
edit on 14-2-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

I hear many things mate, and not everything i hear is the truth. When it comes to matters of the NWO, there is no way to confirm or deny anything. It is all based on speculation, and conspiracies.

Why would the race they keep matter? Why do you think that?

vvv

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Because whatever race they keep will tell us what their intentions are, etc, if they want to keep blond haired blue eyed Europeans then they're Nazis, if they want to keep Jews then they're Zionists, and so on. Don't you get it?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I dont think race has anything to do with it,if you dont conform to the order i dont think there will be secound a chance,population control in top gear,i think the nwo has changed gear over the last 18 months but they are still a long way from wher they want to be "doom aint that close yet" the only doom we should be fearing is the complete global control of a few perverted currupt warped lunatics who have nothing on their mind but profit and power.
sux to be us!

it will be them and us, if your money dosnt go back to the 14-1500s rich or not you will be one of us
edit on 14-2-2012 by BULLETINYOURHEAD because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2012 by BULLETINYOURHEAD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

I am from India and no my government isn't building massive underground bunkers. I don't think we are in the club.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Because whatever race they keep will tell us what their intentions are, etc, if they want to keep blond haired blue eyed Europeans then they're Nazis, if they want to keep Jews then they're Zionists, and so on. Don't you get it?

I do get it. You just seem to generalize, and simplify things. You want a simple answer, where there is none.

Blonde haired, blue eyed, does not make a nazi. You cannot come to this conclusion, based purely on what race they might intend to keep. It is pure speculation, which does not proof anything.

vvv

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

You know I keep hearing all this conspiracy surrounding population control... yes its and uncomfortable and unpopular topic to bring up... I believe its good for the environment and the well being of mankind but the way it is forced is wrong-- i.e. forcing women in china to undergo surgery to get their tubes tied, surgeries can be dangerous and should be elective when possible.

My Point Op and question is-- if war was waged on humanity by the 'NWO' power isn't going to count for the elite few when the rest of the billions will fight for their right to live? Thats where theres a loop hole in the idea....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

No I don't think India is in the "club", but thats not what I meant. I mean what if other countries know of the NWO plan and are preparing to "save" their populations.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I don't belive it will be a race issue only rulers and the servants ..There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness i think we will be starved into submission ..This forces people to get their sense of belonging from the elite-run media, political causes .. These men are not merely satisfied with money and power they want absolute control over other human-beings, they want to become gods..
There already modifying the crops and changing their nutritional characteristics genetic modification is extremely dangerous and can cause preventable diseases resulting in hundreds of millions of deaths. Look at fluoride its an industrial toxin and is poisonous... Would you like the blue pill, or the red one? peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I do get it. You just seem to generalize, and simplify things. You want a simple answer, where there is none.

Blonde haired, blue eyed, does not make a nazi. You cannot come to this conclusion, based purely on what race they might intend to keep. It is pure speculation, which does not proof anything.

vvv

What I asked WAS a simple and honest question. Yet all you can say is "Why would race matter anyway?"
However, you are correct in saying its all speculation, which is true. Even the NWO is complete speculation, but according to mounting evidence that the global elites want to reduce the world population, I asked, "What race will they keep (save)?".
Its a simple question, regardless if the NWO is speculation or not.

Note: I never said a blonde haired, blue eyed person was a Nazi, that's just the race that the Nazis wanted to keep. So what race does the NWO want to keep?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I don't belive it will be a race issue only rulers and the servants ..There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness i think we will be starved into submission ..This forces people to get their sense of belonging from the elite-run media, political causes .. These men are not merely satisfied with money and power they want absolute control over other human-beings, they want to become gods..
There already modifying the crops and changing their nutritional characteristics genetic modification is extremely dangerous and can cause preventable diseases resulting in hundreds of millions of deaths. Look at fluoride its an industrial toxin and is poisonous... Would you like the blue pill, or the red one? peace,sugarcookie1

"I don't think it will be a race issue"

Then explain to me why EVERY Empire in history has resulted in one ethnicity dominating another...
The NWO Empire will be no different...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
A blending of races
Think about today's multi cultural plan gone hay wire where an immigrant gets more rights than a native
Tptb have push multi culturalism down our throats for decades
The right blend of white black Asian ect blood to produce a race incorporating the best traits from each blood line
Bad example but just to get you thinking
Strength/stamina of blacks , intelegence/creativity of whites and the dexterity/speed of Asians
The real master race - the best features of all the people's of earth
To say the 1% or tptb are all white old dudes is more than a little naive
The chance of getting any race 'pure blood' is diminishing

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

"I don't think it will be a race issue"

Then explain to me why EVERY Empire in history has resulted in one ethnicity dominating another...
The NWO Empire will be no different...

And you may be very well right im just showing you what i think nothing more im not here to argue just to give my point of view
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

They want a race of one people - i.e. mixed. It's their goal to destroy our uniqueness (and the liberals applaud it) so it will be easier to control us.

One reason why I'm against mass immigration. We've immigrated for thousands of years and have been able to keep our distinctiveness. Mass immigration is politically correct cultural genocide.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join