It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CREEPY FACE IN MY PIC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
yeah i see it. looks like it was going to pass right thru her.

If she doesn't want to go back then take a friend with you.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I see three in there that are easily visible the one by her head the one to the right and the one behind her which looks indian wish you had a clearer pic weird you said she is freaking i bet

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I can see a face in the rock also......................Pareidolia 1,000 %

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by McC556

shoot if you weren't a few thousand miles from me I'd go ghost hunting with you. I'd frigging love it.
Get a buddy or 2 and go back. and let us know what you find on your research of the area!
I think it's fascinating...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by McC556

I see it clearly. Took me a couple of looks, but when I saw it boy did I see it.
I don't think there's anything paranormal here, just matrixing. You've got rocks, leaves and branches crisscrossing each other. Our minds automatically try to make sense of the 'garbled' image (the sticks and rocks) and we naturally try to associate to a face as that's what we're designed from birth to recognize.

Here's a good video that discusses what visual matrixing is. www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The face that the rock shows is what I saw first, that's what I thought you were talking about. I would go back to that area and check the rocks. You might find some carvings near them/on them. If you were entering sacred ground, then faces would start to appear.

I would go back and closely examine the rocks in that picture.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

o ya i am at some piont another thing to is i have three pics with i think are orbs and alot of them is anybody interested in me upload those as well

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by McC556
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

she said she felt lost i kinda felt it to when we where leaving we walked in a circle the trail splits in two its like it was trying to keep us there i dont know if that sounds crazy but thats what we felt there

That's spooky that both of you were feeling the same vibe. I believe you, thanks for sharing. I believe any type of spirit connection would be quick, obscured and then gone. Even people that claim to speak or communicate with dead people (e.g. John Edwards) claim the messages are vague and hard to interpret. They claim that is half of the gift is to understand someone is communicating with you and then figure out what they are trying to say.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by McC556

most definitely an illusion, i looked at it a couple times before i realized thats what u were talking about. by making things like this out to be a big deal is either a joke or nieve.

edit on 15-2-2012 by robbyraw because: add commentary

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by robbyraw

i have to disagree with you if i was joking i would would watch the colbert report if i was nieve i would be 8 years old i have experienced something diffrent in my troubled unorganized life , i have never seen anything like this in my life as far as having it happen to me , as for everyone else well you know

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by McC556

you were there, i wasn't, so i can only comment about what i see. i have seen seen and experienced some crazy stuff that i tried to convince myself was an illusion but couldnt. i'm glad you have too, these things are very exiting!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Looks like that scary face from The Exorcist!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by McC556
reply to post by ohyouknow

its right next to her head it looks like a green face if you can zoom in you can realy see it

If you have to point out where it is chances are it's just not real dude.There's nothing in that pictured that's paranormal.For christs sake half the picture is blurry!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

thank you, ya know, i see those type of 'faces' looking at anything like my carpet or small shadows on the wall cast by the grit in the paint. when i did my last hit of acid when i was 17-18, i saw ALOT of faces made by the branches in the woods. very cool looking, but even in that state, i knew they were just illusions.
cool alien pic btw

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
Wow, I see faces all over that pic!
Pretty active!

I do too..I blew it up to about 200 & I can see at least 8 "possible" faces. Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I too see faces in the picture, including in the front rock's ear. It's an interesting path ou've chosen to follow. May you learn things and find answers.

edit on 29-2-2012 by aboutface because: (sorry delionqueen, I meant this for the OP)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join