It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CREEPY FACE IN MY PIC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
this picture was taken when i was hiking in escondido falls malibu california we where hiking down from the falls and i took a random pic it cam out kinda blurry. it was about one in the after noon pacific time when we got home and uploaded the pics from the hike we cam across this pic it freaked us out there is a face next to my girl friends head and shoulder erea" right side " it is very creepy we zoomed in on the face and it got even more visable . this pic changed my beliefs on paranormal stuff it changed my hole outlook on things that i used to think was a joke . and just incase your wondering i dont bs about stuff this is a real pic i took ! and just so you know there is allegedly a chumash Indian burial ground nearby i did some research me and my girlfriend would love some feed back and of corse some critisism p.s. please forgive my spelling and run on sentences

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm afraid I don't see what you're talking about.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ohyouknow

its right next to her head it looks like a green face if you can zoom in you can realy see it

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Yeah I can see it - interesting.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Wow that is creepy. The entire area seems riddled with tribal spirits. Look at the rock to the left of your girlfriend, it has a face on it. Look at the tree to her right, it too has a face.

She doesn't remember feeling anything strange that day?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by McC556
this pic changed my beliefs on paranormal stuff it changed my hole outlook on things that i used to think was a joke

All it took was a blurry picture...Go figure millions of christians have been searching for physically manifested proof for several thousand years.

Well I suppose a congratulations in order here...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Sorry my enlargement came out so blurry.

Looks like it's just the leaves of a tree and shadows playing tricks on your eyes.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

she said she felt lost i kinda felt it to when we where leaving we walked in a circle the trail splits in two its like it was trying to keep us there i dont know if that sounds crazy but thats what we felt there

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Wow, I see faces all over that pic!
Pretty active!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The face looks pretty calm, so not so much creepy as, wow, cool. That is a very definite face.

Also I see a large face on the rock behind your girlfriend.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Owh please this is 100% Pareidolia and if it had not been pointed out to me zoomed in i would not have even added any significance to it.

Here , talk this one up too while your at it:

Another useless thread that adds to the litter obscuring the really interesting ones

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Looks like her pants are down was she using the bathroom seriously if she was maybe she make the spirits mad just asking as it looks like she is finishing up

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Pareidolia

is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds,

I see it too. At first I thought you were talking about the side profile on the left, but I see what you mean near her shoulder. It's really common for us to see a face where there isn't one. I must say though this is the first 'face' pic that actually creeped me out.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

wow dude even though im being serious about the pic that is funny

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by McC556

I too can see lots of faces, even Freddo Frog !

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
well even after the shenanigans i believe i have something good here a indian barial ground nearby and the face by her head and in her arm pit there are spirits there forsure proof is in the pic i am going to do some more research and se if there where was indian slauters or murders there at the falls

edit on 14-2-2012 by McC556 because: bad grammar

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by McC556

Glad you posted a thread on it !

I think the feelings that go with the time are very important too, especially now with alot of people talking about the 'new age' coming and what not.

Aside from the obvious face I also see a few others, but that could just be my mind playing with me.

thanks for sharing !

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

wow your right i have bein so stuck on the other that i never noticed it good stuff i think im going back to the falls

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

ya i know i want to go back but my girl refuses to go with me she has bein on big speritual trip since then and meditation but me on the other hand i want to be on ghost buster status
wish i could go on some ghost hunter trip

top topics

<<   2 >>

join