It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NERO - Me and You - Electronic Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Someone just reminded me of these guys. Anyone else into electronic music? I love to talk about music and I run an online radio station but I'm not sure if it is ok for to post the link in these forums. If someone could clarify that'd be great and appreciated.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yeah man love it, unsure about if you're allowed to post links. I'd imagine not unless they were relevant to ATS stuff however this is in the music forum so should be right. I'm a fan of Pretty Lights

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

Nice. I've heard some of their stuff before. That song had a really funky beat to it. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the new music I haven't heard before.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Nero is fantastic man. Always great to listen to.... I'm an EDM journalist and i DJ on the side, just recently did a nice Nero mashup using the Funkagenda Remix of "Must Be The Feeling", and a remix of an awesome classic "Strings of LIfe" ... turned out really well. Lots on my SC page if you'd like and i'm always down to talk music!

Must Be The Strings - Adam J NItrox Reboot

Cheers man,

A

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

Jamming to it now.. nice stuff.

Lil Poboy is following you on Soundcloud.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Checking it out now! I dabble in producing music. I have a midi keyboard, an akai apc 20 and ableton live. Sad thing is I hardly have time to work on anything and it usually takes months for me to finish anything at all. Most of the time I'm not satisfied with my work and it comes out sounding eerie and soul-less. I love your mashup though. Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
thx for the kind words guys... enjoy! big tunes coming out in the next month or so as all of the big acts are getting ready for WMC/Ultra in MIAMI!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

I'd say go ahead and post your link. As far as I know there is no rule against it.

If there is then it will get deleted and you will have your answer.

Personally, I'm not into that type of music. But it sounded better than some other crap I've heard.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

I'd say go ahead and post your link. As far as I know there is no rule against it.

If there is then it will get deleted and you will have your answer.

Personally, I'm not into that type of music. But it sounded better than some other crap I've heard.

Good luck

I might just do that, I'll post it when I'm on the air though. We don't run it 24/7 anymore. I had a server in California but didn't want to pay for it anymore so I run it off my pc now. Also if a mod is watching can you clarify the rules on me posting a link to my radio station?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer

Checking it out now! I dabble in producing music. I have a midi keyboard, an akai apc 20 and ableton live. Sad thing is I hardly have time to work on anything and it usually takes months for me to finish anything at all. Most of the time I'm not satisfied with my work and it comes out sounding eerie and soul-less. I love your mashup though. Thanks for that.

Apc 40 here and ableton here.

Wave.

LOOOVVE ABLETON

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Redeemer

Go to the "introductions" forum.

You will find links to all the info about the T&C and other rules in almost every thread

Here...

ATS T & C

Index of ATS related threads
edit on 14-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: add link

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Sound Cloud

Here is the link to my favorite track if anyone cares to listen. You might see what I mean about the music I produce coming out sounding eerie and soul-less. I don't intend for it to be this way and honestly it kind of upsets me.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

You might want to change the info under the title of your song in the link.

That is, if you used your real name. Probably, you forgot or didn't realize.

But, giving out personal info on ATS is against the T&C and I don't think you want people knowing your full name.

Just to be safe you might want to fix that. Other than that cool tune good job.

edit on 14-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

You might want to change the info under the title of your song in the link.

That is, if you used your real name. Probably, you forgot or didn't realize.

But, giving out personal info on ATS is against the T&C and I don't think you want people knowing your full name.

Just to be safe you might want to fix that. Other than that cool tune good job.

edit on 14-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

Chris Foxx is definitely a pseudonym. Thanks for the heads up though and I'm glad you enjoyed the tune!

top topics

join