It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction of JasonBourne35

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Just wanted to stop and say hi and tell you a bit about myself. I live in supernatural B.C Canada, and I work as a maintenance worker at one the motels that is right beside the Trans-Canada Highway, which I think gives me the advantage to see alot of things that would benefit this site in a lot of ways. For example, observing military equipment being trucked to a military base somewhere on the west coast for close to a month and a half.
My main interests are ufo's, cryptozoology, ghosts and hauntings and survival techniques.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JasonBourne35

Welcome JasonBourne35,

Hope you find what you are looking for. A moderator will be by a few moments to give you links that discuss what is allowable on their site. I thought you gave a good intro and will give you a flag. Peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JasonBourne35

Welcome Mr. Bourne. I'm looking forward to reading your threads.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thank-you AQuestion and Redeemer and I appreciate my first flag, hope to get a few more over time. I hope to be as helpful as possible in my own unique way. I hope to collaborate with others on survival techniques especially because I am the type of person that loves to really "rough it".

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Howdy! very nice to make your aquiantance!

Nmaste!

top topics

join