It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj Reptilian eyes, Exposed, illuminati.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

i thought i was the first to spot this in the original video got all excited, then i showed my friend the video, hes all like bro there's already videos of this, i was like ohhh... sigh well what ever. then i watch them and noticed there's no volume left on them, mine is untouched unedited besides the cutting the video shorted, obviously. its strange how not only her eyes morph but so does the frequency in her voice.

Now lets say her eyes don't really shift im sure all of you have seen or will look up in a few seconds the Superbowl satanic ritual, and the new Grammy awards 2012.
edit on 13-2-2012 by ScaryWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I watched the video. I honestly don't see anything. Her eyes look normal and all I see is some camera effect or a trick played by the light. What are we looking for again?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ScaryWorld

yea there is alot of weird "performances" that are going on , satanic , cultish , weird , linked , sick , twisted , dark etc. lol

Nicki MInaj is one strange lady just like gaga but with a different twist. if there was one reptilian , i would bet on minaj for sure lol.

but that video looks cgi , or just some lense flare. I don't think with everything else , the whole morphing into a human and what not , they would give it away with eye glitches lol . How come it never happens on the HD versions

How about this for reptilian coming back into this dimension after her zoned out trip!

edit on 13-2-2012 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
In my Video there is a link to the official video, it is in HD and you can find it yourself. just pause between 42-43 seconds might take you a while to get it since your trying to freeze frame a full speed video. From my experience with video i would say try to pause right before it turns to 43 at like 42.8. And by the way the whole videos sound is like in the beginning of the video and the only change in frequency is when her eyes "morph" into slits. i shat brix when i noticed this as in the first time slowing the video down for my self before i just cause it on freeze frame how i explained you can do yourself.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting video, hard to say if it is just lighting or someone doing some sophisticated cgi. I am starting to doubt ats's hoax label so its sad but i have to now search through all the hoax threads to find the hidden gems. Sad that you have to look in the hoax bin for the real conspiracies! And of course like sheeple people get turned away by the hoax thread and the discussion dies. Is that the goal ats to end conversations? Sad.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'll admit, I was ready to have a laugh at this, but I'm a little surprised. First of all, that is not camera flare. No way. When I watched the vid you posted, I figured i was just cute CGI from a music video.

However, that vid clip is from an interview. Who would CGI the eyes of an interviewee?

This really does strike me as odd.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Naw, I don't see any reptilian eyes. Maybe she doesn't like the President.

Originally posted by ScaryWorld
www.youtube.com...

i thought i was the first to spot this in the original video got all excited, then i showed my friend the video, hes all like bro there's already videos of this, i was like ohhh... sigh well what ever. then i watch them and noticed there's no volume left on them, mine is untouched unedited besides the cutting the video shorted, obviously. its strange how not only her eyes morph but so does the frequency in her voice.

Now lets say her eyes don't really shift im sure all of you have seen or will look up in a few seconds the Superbowl satanic ritual, and the new Grammy awards 2012.
edit on 13-2-2012 by ScaryWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

In my Video there is a link to the official video, it is in HD and you can find it yourself. just pause between 42-43 seconds might take you a while to get it since your trying to freeze frame a full speed video. From my experience with video i would say try to pause right before it turns to 43 at like 42.8. And by the way the whole videos sound is like in the beginning of the video and the only change in frequency is when her eyes "morph" into slits. i shat brix when i noticed this as in the first time slowing the video down for my self before i just cause it on freeze frame how i explained you can do yourself.

I agree, the reptilian looking eyes are on the video calling her a shapeshifter but also on the high quality original interview.

The reason it happens is open to debate but the fact that it happens isn't. Bad show on ATS putting it in the HOAX section, it's not a HOAX

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

I agree, the reptilian looking eyes are on the video calling her a shapeshifter but also on the high quality original interview.

The reason it happens is open to debate but the fact that it happens isn't. Bad show on ATS putting it in the HOAX section, it's not a HOAX

Definitely not a hoax. To say "reptilian" is, of course, highly speculative. However, the effect in the video, whatever the cause, is definitely there, and I would bet anything it's not a lighting thing.

top topics

join