It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do YOU love Israel?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Simply read up on the history. Those fighter pilots had been running missions for 4 days STRAIGHT. They were completely mentally exhausted; they were only used for further missions because Israel had nothing left. They had the planes, the pilots and still more military targets to attack (egyptian naval fleets). War is a very taxing affair.

You can post your vile lies on this site all you want, But dont you dare disrespect the men who were murdered on that day by Scumbag Israeli's , who's only mistake was leaving witnessess.

The Israeli's in a fly by before the attack, flew so low, they WAVED to the men on the Liberty.

When the men on the Liberty abandoned ship, Israeli gunboats came and Machine Gunned them.

Here is a great Doc on the affair, Interviews by the Survivor's on the Attack, not some Israeli boot lickin key jockey

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

So, after 5 days of running missions non-stop (this happened towards the end of the 6 day war) they had the energy, let alone the interest, to wave? And for what purpose? Pure malevolence? Only Jews could be so evil, right? And the crew on the ship had the incredible eye-sight to see them wave? That's AMAZING! Honestly.

More antisemitic nonsense.

You've amply proven that just about anything can be said about Jews/Israelis without a shred of criticism.

What I wrote was entirely fair and balanced - and from a book! And not a youtube video, where it seems the majority of you ignoramuses get your 'information'.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

And not a youtube video, where it seems the majority of you ignoramuses get your 'information'.

Its a Documentary put on you-tube.

It interviews SURVIVORS who were on the Ship,
No one cares what a Israeli boot licker says, it was murder.

I challenge you to watch it,

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
And to just point out again: The USS liberty was in waters THEY HAD NO PERMISSION TO BE IN, DURING a war between Israel and Egypt.

Had they at least notified the Israeli's of their presence this surely would not have happened. But they didn't. While Israel was the agent responsible for the attack, and should be blamed, American military intelligence should incur at least some degree of guilt; they put their men in a precarious situation DURING a war, without notifying one of the warring parties. Why they were their to begin with, is a question in itself.

This was an unfortunate case of friendly fire, by pilots exasperated by 4 days of flying. They saw a ship, confused it for an Egyptian vessel, and attacked. Yes, the follow up attack by an Israeli frigate was also bizarre, but they were following up on the same mistaken intel that led the pilots to attack the ship.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yes, the follow up attack by an Israeli frigate was also bizarre,

Bizarre , Its a WAR CRIME.

Machine gunning sailors who abandon ship is a WAR CRIME, no matter who the sailors are.

You are delusional to defend these Scumbags.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So you believe that non-sense? Do you know how bright the skies are in the middle of the sea? The guys on the ship were tanning; you think any of them would have been able to see an Israeli pilot waving at them? Especially considering they opened fire LONG BEFORE they got close enough "to be visible". To see a flag from far off in the skies is one thing; to be able to see a pilot from the deck of the ship, and to discern a 'waving hand', all with the sun obfuscating your vision, is spectacular! Whoever claims to have seen that should be used by NASA! He clearly has phenomenal eyesight.

That is PURE propaganda! You accuse me of propaganda, when my defence of Israel is based on REASONABLE facts of the war; those pilots had been running missions for 5 straight days! Clearly, tirednes and torpor played a major part in this mishap. All you have is 'they were so maleficent they waved at the crew on the ship". Any I'm thinking the obvious: HOW!? When someone shoots at you, you don't look up - you run for cover. And I don't believe the idiocy that they came down close enough to taunt their impending victims - after running campaigns for 5 days! - before they opened fire.

And again, you show how stupid anti-Israel people can be.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

HUH? It's not a war crime to shoot at a military ship during a war. What planet are you from? During war, you destroy the enemy; if he has tanks, you blow his tanks up. Of course, if they abandon their tanks it's a war crime to do anything further to them. But in the case of a naval war, a few sailors abandoning ship isn't definite proof that the ship has surrendered.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You know what I love most about 'Israel' threads? The attitudes that blossom are parallel with those that cause the wars and conflict in the middle east. Ignorance. Statements like "Oh those natives practically get their country in a country no taxes" - "Those arabs have enough land" - "Oh they learn to cut hands off- religion of PEACE" - ohh and the best one "They copied the jews religion, and they dont even have as much ancient places as the jews"
I see why in every thread of this nature, anyone with half a brain takes off by page 3.

My opinion on the conflict-I would rather be the one killed than the one killing, nothing will make me see another person as anything but my human brother or sister. There is no Israeli, there is no arab, there is no border, there is no land, no religion- those are all ideas. Thats all tradition, thought, memory- nothing more. What is there? There is the pain of losing a child, which the jew and the arab feel the same. There is the God, the god of death and revenge, which both sides share, a God made in their own image, in the image of man. Both sides claim to have a God of peace- right.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Simply read up on the history. Those fighter pilots had been running missions for 4 days STRAIGHT. They were completely mentally exhausted; they were only used for further missions because Israel had nothing left. They had the planes, the pilots and still more military targets to attack (egyptian naval fleets). War is a very taxing affair.

You can post your vile lies on this site all you want, But dont you dare disrespect the men who were murdered on that day by Scumbag Israeli's , who's only mistake was leaving witnessess.

The Israeli's in a fly by before the attack, flew so low, they WAVED to the men on the Liberty.

When the men on the Liberty abandoned ship, Israeli gunboats came and Machine Gunned them.

Here is a great Doc on the affair, Interviews by the Survivor's on the Attack, not some Israeli boot lickin key jockey

Are the Palestinians that have murdered countless innocents also scumbags?

Are you taking a position that the Palestinians are benign and innocent and Israel is guilty of everything? Even the crimes of the Palestinians? Im just wondering if your position is flexible or if you are simply being an absolutist in your stance that Israel is the "scum of the Earth" and anybody against Israel is in the right? If they used a nuclear weapon on Israel, would you justify that?
edit on 14-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
You know what I love most about 'Israel' threads? The attitudes that blossom are parallel with those that cause the wars and conflict in the middle east. Ignorance. Statements like "Oh those natives practically get their country in a country no taxes" - "Those arabs have enough land" - "Oh they learn to cut hands off- religion of PEACE" - ohh and the best one "They copied the jews religion, and they dont even have as much ancient places as the jews"
I see why in every thread of this nature, anyone with half a brain takes off by page 3.

My opinion on the conflict-I would rather be the one killed than the one killing, nothing will make me see another person as anything but my human brother or sister. There is no Israeli, there is no arab, there is no border, there is no land, no religion- those are all ideas. Thats all tradition, thought, memory- nothing more. What is there? There is the pain of losing a child, which the jew and the arab feel the same. There is the God, the god of death and revenge, which both sides share, a God made in their own image, in the image of man. Both sides claim to have a God of peace- right.

There are ideologys. Sorry that you cant comprehend that and its too complicated for you. Religions want you lazy and submissive because then you think in generalizations and absolutes. You dont stop to consider the positions against your arguments and you instead perpetuate the ignorance which fuels the hate.
edit on 14-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

And again you blow smoke and change the topic.
The Documentary Has SURVIVORS who were there , watch it, admit the country of Israel got caught during a false flag, killing Americans to draw them into a war.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

HUH? It's not a war crime to shoot at a military ship during a war.

Machine gunning men in Life Boats is a WAR CRIME.

Israel should burn for this act alone.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Quit showing your teeth, sorry if you felt attacked by my using your statements as examples of ignorance. Believe it or not, I understand what an Ideology is, and I recognize that an idea, is not an act, that if we seperate the ideas from the acts in this conflict, all we see is death and pain and hurt. If we observe, clearly, without predjudice based on ideas (in this case the idea of belonging to this or that side-tribalism), this conflict would end immediately. We all understand what relgions facilitate, they are not the cause, they are a medium. thats not the point- the point is we are failing to recognize that Israel, that iran, the religions, the cultural tradtions, the history that propells them forward- those all dont essentially exist and we act out of them as if they do. The God that both sides strive to please, is an idea, made by man, its man worshiping themselves, theres nothing more to it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
reply to post by theBigToe

Quit showing your teeth, sorry if you felt attacked by my using your statements as examples of ignorance. Believe it or not, I understand what an Ideology is, and I recognize that an idea, is not an act, that if we seperate the ideas from the acts in this conflict, all we see is death and pain and hurt. If we observe, clearly, without predjudice based on ideas (in this case the idea of belonging to this or that side-tribalism), this conflict would end immediately. We all understand what relgions facilitate, they are not the cause, they are a medium. thats not the point- the point is we are failing to recognize that Israel, that iran, the religions, the cultural tradtions, the history that propells them forward- those all dont essentially exist and we act out of them as if they do. The God that both sides strive to please, is an idea, made by man, its man worshiping themselves, theres nothing more to it.

First of all, the military isolationist ideology is the MOST ignorant ideology that exists, even more ignorant then any religions ideology of hate. Secondly, religion is a huge problem when it is in control of military's. Once again, more ignorant assumptions on your part.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shred

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Originally posted by SamHamYafithYam
I AM a Muslim, and I love the Jews but we hate and we want to kill the Zionist.

Zionist is not JEWS.

Zionism is all about taking back the land that belongs to the Jews. They are also Jewish by the way.

Don't you Arabs have enough land? Why is it that Arabs are so Jealous of the Jews? You all have mocked everything they do. You even came out with your own religion after the Jews yet copied it in every way, except the important parts that did not include you all being Gods chosen people and then claim Jesus was just a prophet.

Give me a break, Grow up would you all. You act like a bunch of kids who want Billy's bike down the street because its better than yours. Don't be mad because Billy took his dam bike back.

If we start distributing land by "ancient ownership" then the world will look much different. Think native Americans, aboriginal Europeans, slavic expansion into the area of modern Russia, Ainus of Japan etc etc. Is that what you advocate?

Not really however the Jews now control most of the land that was theirs in the first place so the Arabs need to let them be, especially when the Arabs and Persians for that matter have more land than they can deal with by a long shot.

You don't see American Indians blowing up kids on a school bus now do you!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If everyone would stop for a moment, and care more about loving everyone else instead of choosing who to love, things would be a lot better.

Are you so childish you can't comprehend how your destructive opinions change the world? I see awful exchange of arguments everyday here in ATS, and many times I have the will to tell people "you're a ducking racist bastard", TO BOTH SIDES.

It's funny how we teach our kids that they should respect people, and that they have to be superior to their bullies instead of resorting to violence and then everyone is simply unable to have a freaking conversation without resorting to personal attacks and insulting different cultures.

Iran is what it is. They have faults, they have good things, they have done terrible things and they have done amazing things.

Israel is what it is. They ALSO have faults, they ALSO have good things, they ALSO have done terrible things and they ALSO have done amazing things.

Why can't people just get the "d"uck over them-selfs and their egos and personal "point of view"? Does this feed your pride and honor? Insulting people online? Having such distorted views of the world?

Ask yourself's: If half of you defend Iran and accuse Israel, and the other half defends Israel and accuses Iran... You are bound to think that one of the sides is wrong.

But you see, making peace and co-existing isn't about everything being "fine" between two people or two nations. You don't have to be best friends to respect each-other, you don't even have to like each-other. Being a real human being, a real conscience person and a respectful person, is about you acknowledging your own mistakes and what you did wrong that caused hurt and suffering, and allowing your own heart to forgive against all odds. And that effort has to come from Iran and all the other peripheral countries that oppose Israel, and the same exact effort has to come from Israel too.

If people are going to wait that things are sorted out in a negotiations table lead by politicians, you can pull up a chair and wait seated, because it's going to take a really long "d"ucking time. Politicians care about agendas and about their own objectives.

It's you, and me, and everyone around that cares what really happens in our daily lifes. I don't want an Iranian death as much as I don't want a Israeli death. I don't want an american killed and insulted as much as I don't want my fellow citizens being treated the same.

Most of you put back and forward arguments of "being civilized" and how those "stupid middle eastern people" always live in war and conflict.

Have you made an effort to stop it? Have you refused your media conclusions and seek your own? Do you care to read foreign newspapers as you care to read your own?

Do you care about knowing an israeli person the same way you care about meeting an iranian? Most of you don't. You think you have some sort of sick obligation to side with one party but not with the other, and you all fail to see how that only hurts all of us.

STOP this madness.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
IS ANOTHER ISRAEL-IRAN “PROXY WAR” LOOMING?

www.raceforiran.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

And again you blow smoke and change the topic.
The Documentary Has SURVIVORS who were there , watch it, admit the country of Israel got caught during a false flag, killing Americans to draw them into a war.

What you don't understand is that the area was a war zone at the time and we Americans were spying on Israel from that ship. They knew it and they probably warned it away. The ship did not cease its spying on Israel so they attacked it. I don't condone that at all but I think the Israeli's trusted us that much back then, especially since the administration back then actually considered attacking Israel to stop them from taking Egypt so Russia would not get involved.

When America does crap to make Israel not trust it, Like giving weapons to its enemies IE: Lebanon, Hamas they wont think twice about protecting themselves.

They really don't trust anyone to help them in war and for good reason.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
IS ANOTHER ISRAEL-IRAN “PROXY WAR” LOOMING?

www.raceforiran.com...

Unless they want Syria attacked bad by Israel they better not. Israel has already warned them that an attack by Hezbollah will be considered an attack by Syria.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
the real question is why did my post about Iran get moved to the rant section and this post stays in the WWIII section? The hypocritical bias on this website is becoming quite clear.
edit on 14-2-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join