It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do YOU love Israel?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by Sintabon3

More Israeli spies expelled from the US (an Ally) than all of the US enemies combined.

EDIT:

Checkmate
edit on 15-2-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

Provide me a source for this claim?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Zionism, WW3, The promised land...

I guess I'd better brush up on my hebrew and aramaic

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

Sounds like the Israel gang is bragging happy with the Global Corporatism game that they are helping to play to have a NWO with Corportations in control and the workers used as serfs. Bragging about corporatism shows the Bilderberg and Rothschilds world domination game.

Not to mention the bigger game of they appear to like doing the Albert Pike plan to have the Islams and Christians get into a world war to depopulate the planet a bit. They need to fight their own wars, and the other side needs to have equal footing with the same number of nukes Israel has.

Russian and China just need to each give Syria and Iran 20 each 4 Megaton nuclear weapons, along with 20 manpack designs and Israelis either learn how to play nice or die.

Most people in the US know the game of the Rothschilds and Israel. Rothschilds cranked up the Bilderberg NWO model based in massive corporatism and that gaining ownership of vast territories and leaving the people of the countries so invaded as serfs. Israel got born out of terrorism, Balfore deals with Rothschilds, and killing the OSS because they were too knowledgeable of this problem and installed the corrupt corporate controlled CIA.

Putin also sees the games against Syria, and tells very clearly that what happened to Libya won't happen to Syria, nor to Iran. And China is backing all those. Who do they see as the evil ones----starts with an I and involves the Rothschilds, Bilderbergs, and crack-pot US politicians.

Trust in one thing, the public isn't dumb in the US any longer, nor in Russia, nor in China. The first wrong move by the Pro-Isreal types will have them meet the new nuclear weapon god face to face in massive expositions in one target area that is causing most of the problems. imho

Even the Religionists know the problems link back to the times of the Babylon Talmud, when the Talmud shifted to the methods of Tyrant Babylon and lost the real values of Noah, Moses, David, and Jesus and the Essene. The Babylon corruptions of religion are being used to usher in the Rothschilds and Bilderberg Corporation and Banking methods to own the world and control the world.

If the Israeli want Peace, then recognize the Babylon Talmud's many wrongs linked to Babylon's tyranny methods and start a real peace process.

I see lots of disengenous claims on peace, by those that don't even understand what true freedom is about.

edit on 15-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: See The Light-----with Nuclear Bombs or Common Sense

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

What World War 3? Are you really that delusional you think Russia and China are going to go to war with NATO for Irans benefit? LOL!

And how much damage would that do to Russia/China's economy and what kind of business they would be throwing away? Its not in either of their interest to go to war with NATO for Iran. Sorry.

Love how big and bad Iran is yet they suck up to Russia/China so much because they have NO chance.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

What World War 3? Are you really that delusional you think Russia and China are going to go to war with NATO for Irans benefit? LOL!

And how much damage would that do to Russia/China's economy and what kind of business they would be throwing away? Its not in either of their interest to go to war with NATO for Iran. Sorry.

Love how big and bad Iran is yet they suck up to Russia/China so much because they have NO chance.

Russia and China have lots of nukes and they also have delivery systems that can beat most of the defense systems.

Want to watch the Eastern US disappear, keep playing the baiting games of Israel. imho

Putin won't even blink to hit the launch button.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Russia and China have lots of nukes and they also have delivery systems that can beat most of the defense systems.

Want to watch the Eastern US disappear, keep playing the baiting games of Israel. imho

lol

I dont even need to reply to this.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3
reply to post by essanance

Yes everytime israel rethought, it was answerd with violence and israeli cevilians killed on the streets.

You all didn't rethink anything. Each time the Israeli returned to the same old plan. Recognize the problems with the Babylon Talmud, get off the Rothschild corporation methods to control the world, stop helping set up the Albert Pike deal with the Christians and Islams.

Because they figured out where this would lead a long time ago, because it was so easy to see 2,000 years ago. Yet, these Israel types are so blind to the problems they knew 2,000 years ago today.

Peace begins with equality for all. I don't see Israel doing any real Peace process.

So, prepare for the Biblical Armageddon. It is aimed right at Israel. imho

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

lol

You're right!

but you did?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Tell God He lied, not me. Jesus was called a Nazerine because after Joseph, Mary and Jesus returned from Egypt they lived in Nazereth. Believe what you want! Jesus was a Jew, born of the virgin Mary of the house of David.

Jesus was the illegitimate son of Anthony and Cleopatra, most probably. Then again, it depends on which Jesus you mean because there were several anti-Roman revolutionaries named Jesus who operated in the middle east.

Where on earth are you getting that from? Is it just your opinion (hint; yes) or are you basing it on any actually real world information?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

I am speaking of Jesus the Son of Jehovah, God the Savior of mankind from eternal seperation from God of which Satan, Adam and Eve were instrumental in achieving for all.

Any more guess's of which Jesus I speak of?

That story is a fiction which was created by people with a political agenda.

The idea of original sin is laughable, a mental prison for mentally underdeveloped people who have no sense of either logic or balance.

The Jesus you speak of is a composite figure created for propaganda and control purposes at the Council of Nicea.

Why do you continue to expouse this absolute garbage? Whether you think Jesus is fact or fiction, he was in the gospels long before Nicea.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
www.realzionistnews.com...

Putin Trumps Zionist Plan For Syria
By Brother Nathanael Kapner

Now, why is International Jewry and its shill, the United States of Israel, pursuing its habitual violent program of regime change this time in Syria in order to install a pro-Zionist government—I mean dictatorship—in Damascus?

Because Bashar al-Assad has intensified Syria’s policy of resisting Zionist imperialism ever since taking over the reins from his father, Hafez al-Assad, in 2000, that’s why.

Since then, Assad has grown the economy at a healthy rate of 5% a year.

Since then, Syria is debt free and will not allow any Rothschild Jewish banks. And you’ll be hard pressed to find any McDonald’s or Pizza Huts in Syria…it’s forbidden territory for internationalist Zionist-funded corporations.

And since then, due to Assad’s independent, self-directed, economic development – a program shared by all US regime change targets – the Jewish globalist bankers and their corporate pawns are being thwarted from privatizing and politically Judaizing the industries and government of the sovereign nation of Syria.

----

You can hear it all the way from Moscow to Tel Aviv:

A clear and resounding “Nyet” flaming forth from the righteous lips of Vladimir Putin, the world’s foremost and only defender against Zionism’s warmongering, world-destroying, ugly designs!

Con't on URL

edit on 15-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Money Game corrupts absolutely

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008

lol

You're right!

but you did?

It is obvious when the ice broke under his feet. He is underwater and can't support the weight of a bogus claim.

The warning lines are clear and obvious coming from Russia and China:

macedoniaonline.eu...

China Warns US: Attack Iran = WW3

Iran has important strategic value for China. China has a rapidly growing demand for oil and imports 10 percent of its crude oil from Iran, which is China’s third largest supplier, according to Reuters.

=======

Most countries are blowing off the Iran sanctions and still wanting the Iran oil.

NATO will be crippled on the first round of nuclear responses, and the US will have its hands full with two superpowers both armed with Nukes and billions of people.

edit on 15-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: It won't be pretty outcome

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008

lol

You're right!

but you did?

It is obvious when the ice broke under his feet. He is underwater and can't support the weight of a bogus claim.

The warning lines are clear and obvious coming from Russia and China:

macedoniaonline.eu...

China Warns US: Attack Iran = WW3

Iran has important strategic value for China. China has a rapidly growing demand for oil and imports 10 percent of its crude oil from Iran, which is China’s third largest supplier, according to Reuters.

=======

Most countries are blowing off the Iran sanctions and still wanting the Iran oil.

NATA will be crippled on the first round of nuclear responses, and the US will have its hands full with two superpowers both armed with Nukes and billions of people.

So youre taking the word of the Chinese/Russian governments? "Wow! You must be a sheep!"

rofl. I didnt respond because your argument is based on speculation. China and Russia have NEVER said that they will go to war with the West if NATO goes into Iran. Of course China and Russia are going to say theyre in support of the very same people theyre in the position to demand immense discounts of oil exports from because of UN/EU oil embargos. If they took any public position against Iran, they wouldnt be in that position to rape Irans economy of trillions and trillions of dollars.

China and Russia dont care about what happens to Iran. China and Russia care about money, and theyre not going to give up all of the money they make with Western countries to protect their slight interests in Iran.
edit on 15-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
BTW you assume China and Russia would launch nuclear bombs at the US? This statement proves that you dont know or care what youre talking about.

Lets ignore for a minute that the U.S. is the macdaddy of nuclear weapons and could destroy this world hundreds of times over like the Death Star. Secondly, the U.S. wouldnt even need to waste the paper and send Beijing and Moscow a cable that reads very clearly, "attack the States and well obliterate you" is all thats required to deter any kind of war between the superpowers.

Pure fear mongering on your part. This isnt a video game.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
and I love that this is where you get your news: www.realzionistnews.com...

LAUGHING!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Baseless popikcok sayd by a paranoid, please provide me with real sources to back up these claims, because, all i hear is nonsense wich i cannot find by any seriouse source, but bull# propaganda sites,

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Oh...the talmud...the talmud is such a broad study wich covers all aspects of life, that even experts on the subject know little about it...but like the rest of the anti-zionist shils here, with their rubbish boogie man theories, i guess you are the expert on the talmud...aha...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

I dont have to, today they are doing it publicly...ever heard about the NIF....its an american organization.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

BTW you assume China and Russia would launch nuclear bombs at the US? This statement proves that you dont know or care what youre talking about.

Lets ignore for a minute that the U.S. is the macdaddy of nuclear weapons and could destroy this world hundreds of times over like the Death Star. Secondly, the U.S. wouldnt even need to waste the paper and send Beijing and Moscow a cable that reads very clearly, "attack the States and well obliterate you" is all thats required to deter any kind of war between the superpowers.

Pure fear mongering on your part. This isnt a video game.

Let Israel attack Syria or Iran and lets do a reality check then. You'll discover it isn't a video game as millions die.

China clearly says that Iran is their strategic interest and Russia has technicians working the Nuclear Reactor in Iran.

The US may have Iran surrounded with bases, but they won't do well with all of Russia and China allied.

It will all be over quickly and all the world can enjoy Fukishima type radiation.

Keep pushing toward Armageddon and all the US religion types that want Christ to return will get their wish, as the only reason they toss any money into Zionism is to settle this long running problem from the tyrant effects in one religion.

Everyone is watching the games of the Mossad in baiting Iran and trying the False Flag operations.

There is an interesting old story from religion about Herod, who has noticed his favorite daugher's head was chopped off falling through some ice, and he regrets then what he did to the jesus gang. What will you do when the piles of the dead out number the living?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

and I love that this is where you get your news: www.realzionistnews.com...

LAUGHING!!!!

Brother Nath was raised Jewish and converted to Christian. He has read the Talmud, studied the differences between the capitalists and communists and knows when to raise the fascism flag.

Brother Nath tells the public the basic truths and wears an interesting outfit. He appears to still keep his hair long as many Jewish do.

But, there are a ton of others that speak the same central truth issues:

'BABYLON THE GREAT' IS ISRAEL
By Rev. Ted Pike
15 Feb 12

truthtellers.org...

"Come out of her, my people, that you may not participate in her sins, and that you may not receive of her plagues, for her sins have piled up as high as heaven…" (Rev. 18:4-5)

=========

More and more the Internet is bursting forth with the basic issues explained in simple language.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join