It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem Trails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

There is a lot of good information on chemtrails on ATS. Just use the search engine. Keep in mind that there are those that will tell you that whatever you see are simply contrails. It is their job.

Just a thought, why don't you post the evidence that chemtrails exist then you may be onto something, but until that happens what you see in the sky that you call chemtrails are just normal contrails. Yes I will be waiting to see how you reply to this and please bring your best evidence to the table and we can go from there. So good luck...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Old Greg! I am a fan. I would like to drink Baileys out of a shoe.

I am not trying to be a smart ass, but don't you think contrails could come out at night? they are not afraid of the dark. It's just harder to see them since the backdrop is not bright.

If you study dispersal patterns, and altitude, you will understand that even if by some obscure chance that you saw chemtrails above you, you have nothing to fear. They will fall far to the east of you. It's the ones you can't see that you need to worry about.

Muhahahahah!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes it looke pretty much identical to that. And when I saw it later on in the night the moon had moved but they were still in the same place

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Yes it looke pretty much identical to that. And when I saw it later on in the night the moon had moved but they were still in the same place

Even though the moon was in a different place the flight path may have stayed the same. I have seen this happen before where the trails seem to stay in one place,but they were not just made from a single plane,but usually by different planes following the same path. If that helps explain what you may have seen. Just know that this is not anything that is nefarious as it does happen and will happen again.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Found this interesting video. Hope this gives everyone more information.

Description of video:

Business executive and documentary film producer Foster Gamble followed the money, found the laws and penalties that outlaw such spraying, and suggests a win-win solution in which constitutional control can be restored and officials can avoid jail. Foster Gamble is a co-founder of the California Alliance to Stop the Spray. www.cassonline.org...

Yes this is Foster Gamble the guy who did "Thrive".

My own opinion is if it's a chemical, it's a chemical. I personally think it's being used to dumb us down, make us more compliant and apathetic.

Seems to me at least that since more Americans are waking up and beginning to resist, the spraying is once again increasing.

Yes, I could very well be wrong, but I'm seeing more spraying where I live, almost in a grid pattern. On days when there is spraying, I hear my neighbor, my husband and son say they have "headaches" which is not a usual thing.............also my dog does not want to go out as much.

Coincidence? Yes possible. Don't know for sure - interested in what others think.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

This has nothing to do with the meme of so-called "chemtrails" as they are commonly misidentified. It is about over-zealous community "activism", though.....over a simple case of low-altitude infestation spraying. Something that occurs quite often, in most major countries. In this case, it wasn't even a "pesticide" per se, but the primary component was a pheromone of this species of moth pest.

The video is discussing the (possible) shenanigans that big corporations and big money can pull to get their way....in this case, to cut through red tape and take a pro-active approach to spraying for a pest. So, your comments:

My own opinion is if it's a chemical, it's a chemical. I personally think it's being used to dumb us down, make us more compliant and apathetic.

....are firstly, incorrect and secondly, totally unwarranted. (Pesticides to make us "dumb down"?? Where did you come up with that? And, if you think Americans are "apathetic", then you haven't been paying attention to the crime rates in this country).

Now....did you just accept this man's claims that the pest infestation was "harmless" at face value? Did you research that claim for yourself?

The 'light brown apple moth' is the one he is talking about:

The light brown apple moth, the ravenous crop-eating Australian pest detected in at least 11 California counties since mid-March, “was probably here a very long time prior to its discovery and it’s probably far more widespread than currently delineated.”

So says University of California, Davis entomologist James R. Carey, noted for his research on the Mediterranean fruit fly invasion of California. The medfly, detected in the early 1980s, threatened the state’s billion dollar citrus industry, leading to widespread detection, eradication and quarantine attempts.

So you see (maybe you don't recall) the Fruit Fly crisis a few decades ago. Was big news in California. Lot of money at stake, as citrus is a huge factor in the State's economy.

California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) officials say the light brown apple moth will adversely affect everyone who buys, produces and sells fruits, vegetables and nursery plants. And as more and more regions are quarantined, the economic noose will tighten.

Said Jerry Prieto Jr., president of the California Agricultural Commissioners and Sealers Association in a March 22 news release: “If the light brown apple moth impacted all of California’s host crops, the total loss of production and control cost could be as high as $133 million.”

What is more, further research indicates that this "controversy" dates all the way back to 2007, in California and the Bay Area. So, this video is bit out of date. The article below states that spraying was planned to be conducted once a month, until 2010....but there were court battles and injunctions issued, so it's a bit vague:

Wiki: Light brown apple moth controversy

In late 2007, the moth eradication program involving (aerial spraying) of a product containing E. postvittana attractant sex pheromones as its active ingredient, among other substances not yet revealed to the public, over sixty square miles near the Pacific coast between Monterey and Santa Cruz was begun. The EPA authorized the aerial spraying of the pheromone spray every 30 days until 2010.

^ ^ ^...Only 60 square miles??
A swath of land 6 miles by 10 miles wide? (This is just slightly smaller than the combined areas of the Boroughs of Manhattan and the Bronx, in New York).

Out of that, the claim of about 600 "complaints" of a medical nature rolled in.....usually this is due to the knowledge of this "spraying", and the hypochondriacs crawl out of the woodwork.

....600 complaints of adverse health effects were reported. ....... such as eye irritation, difficulty breathing, rashes, headaches, and muscle aches....

Sorry, but that deserves an eye-roll......

edit on Tue 28 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
omg a cemtrail we know there here done enof of the dang chemtrails

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
High altitude contrails are much more condensed than lower altitude ones (which tend to stay airborne for a few seconds).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join