It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann, "Reality Check" Host On Fox19 Will Air "Mind Blowing" Story About Votes In Maine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This Reality Check" info was garnered from The Daily Paul on Feb 13th. I was hoping for much more on top of this.

RP Supporter Chairman of Belfast Maine Caucus Calls State GOP to Confirm Vote Tally, result "not even close" to the actual vote!

I served as the Chairman of my Caucus in Belfast and I just called the State office to make sure they had the numbers from Belfast and the number they had wasn't not even close to the actually vote [sic]. They said that Romney won, when in fact Ron Paul won.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I really do believe that they are rigging the elections, I wish so badly that we could all vote on paper ballots in our towns and record them publicly, on video. Here is Doug Wead on the issue, from today:

www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 14-2-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here's the reality check vid:

www.fox19.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
How surprising... They've conspired to keep Ron Paul from winning the caucus, as the evidence piles up it becomes undeniable. Doesn't take a genius to realize that; yet I wonder what Outkast has to say?? Probably that there's still no "hard proof", and that Romney won fair & square...yea. If you really buy that you're beyond saving. Fact is the system is distorted, rigged, & corrupt; if we don't expose it then nobody will.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Cat-is-out-of-the-BAG.

We need a game plan. People need to go to jail and get barred from politics the rest of their life for this crap. I mean this isnt the first time this has happend this electon right ?

right ?

Well I bet according to some people its all nothing to worry about. As they light a candle infront of their Obama shrine... Buch of un-patriotic war loving , 5 dollar a gallon, deficit loving Liberals and Neo Cons.. This might end up bad..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Okay that is batant fraud and it pisses me off. I am no Ron Paul fan but as far as I'm concerned he one.

Maybe it's time for a revolution........

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I have not been calling "fraud" in these primaries but it is becoming blatantly apparent something is wrong here. It seems the GOP leaders are really after one thing only, Rmoney (sic).

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have stated this in other forms, I think if you really want to stop the fraud there should be a severe punishment for ANYONE who takes an oath of office. Wether that be a judge, cop, politician, anyone. There should be a sentence of death for the violation of that oath. Period!

It should be known that this is the punishment that they face if convicted and they better make sure that they are aware of what will happen before they take such oath. If a person is not confident enough that they are truly ethical and honest they should simply not take the job. I think if the people who serve the public are held at a higher standard, we would force them to be more honest.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys
Cat-is-out-of-the-BAG.

We need a game plan. People need to go to jail and get barred from politics the rest of their life for this crap. I mean this isnt the first time this has happend this electon right ?

right ?

Well I bet according to some people its all nothing to worry about. As they light a candle infront of their Obama shrine... Buch of un-patriotic war loving , 5 dollar a gallon, deficit loving Liberals and Neo Cons.. This might end up bad..

You make common mistake in thinking these are any kind of public or government elections. They are not. This is the Republican Party and how they pick a candidate. Its just like any club who choses a leader. If you cheat to become the leader of the local 4H club its not against the law. So anyone who thinks they a being cheated should take it to the Party. Because it is a party run event with every state doing it however they want it is filled with mistakes and errors and maybe even fraud. However, thats all on the Republican Party.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Yeah that's a nice way of saying it's ok that votes are rigged, we should have known, duh! It's the way the "private" American voting sytem works and we're all stupid for wanting all the votes to be counted etc, right? I love how you, and a few others say whatever it takes to justify this crap, it get's really old.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Mind blowing? Geez, this was expected since day 1..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Just got home from work and read this reply and I have to say.. SCREW THAT. Just like Wookiep said -- You are basicly saying "hey its always been like this" "its just how its done" ---Well F'that..

These people take an OATH. Just like an above poster said there should be HARSH consequences for people who break that oath and while they are at since they want to drug test everyone they should be required just like sport stars and me at my job, we get random and if we get so much as a splnter on the job get drug/alcohol tested.

The are conspiring against their constituents, county and state. And defrauding a Nation. They should spend time in jail and be barred from any politics for the rest of their life.

Just saying..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join