It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus have 6 toes on both feet?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I'm sorry but when participating in a member discussion forum of a website whos motto is to deny ignorance, I must speak up when someone makes an incredibly ignorant statement.

You are absolutely 100% wrong and your post contributed nothing to this thread.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

No wonder he chose to have "twelve" apostles.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nope, but he did have a 3rd eye!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If he did or didnt, i guess it doesnt really matter.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

I'm sorry but when participating in a member discussion forum of a website whos motto is to deny ignorance, I must speak up when someone makes an incredibly ignorant statement.

Carry on.

100% wrong? How did you come up with that figure? I'm assuming you are referring to my lack of Jesus's existence comment?

I'd love to see REAL proof he did exist, because I can draw a picture of Pac-Man, write down on paper that he is the Messiah, tell a series of stories of how he saved humanity from the ghost monsters, bury it in the ground, and wait for the next group to find it 1000 years from now and worship Power Pellets... pretty much the same thing, and that's coming from 12 years of Catholic school indoctrination under my belt.

We even ate Power Pellets during communion!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You obviously have a history (mostly negative, I suppose) with Christianity (specifically Caholicism...). You will believe what you want to believe. The evidence is out there, if you refuse to believe it, no one can force you to.

Nobody forces me to believe in gravity, the theory makes sense to me,so I choose to believe it. Nobody forces me to believe in evolution, the theory makes sense to me and I believe in it. Nobody forces me to believe in God/Jesus, it just all makes perfect sense and I believe in Him.

Try looking into GodandScience or BioLogos .

Good luck in your search for the truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
People act like Jesus is only a Christian thing yet he is in the Quran and I may be wrong but I do believe even Jews acknowledged he exist but did not accept him as their savoir.

In the Qaran he is just another prophet but the Muslims believe he never preached to be Gods son and never claimed to have died for peoples sins.

They do believe however he will return when Judgement day arrives.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Granted they are all old text one would argue Jesus did in fact exist, even religions that despise one another admit this.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I like your theory OP, I am of decent from a person who had six digits on each foot.
He was alive in the late 1800's, a warrior chief, it was known he was around when the imprints of his feet were seen on the sandy beaches.
I believe there are stories of the Maori being desendant from the lost tribe israel ? or sumthing.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The 6 toes are not by accident. But it doesnt mean anything about Yeshua. What they've done to the world by their corruption and turning history into religions, inventing parts of it, ie the 10 commandments aren't even real, they were quite different, the closest to the ones in all the bibles is found in the Egyptian book of Thoth.

Basically Yeshua told them who their father was and was murdered. He was not there to start a religion, but to free us.

And so, the mystery school has also made him a cornerstone for their esoteric knowledge. The bible and the religious art all have CLUES to the ones intelligent enough to notice, what could be called mystery babylon messages for the adept or initiate to follow.

This painting would be one of the clues so one could find out the race of hybrids, that the annanuki created, that are the bloodline rulers.

But has nothing to say about the origins of Christ, its just a clue or trail for the gnostic initiates to follow.

And example of another clue is the passage in revelations concerning the two Witnesses.

bible.cc...

The word "also" is left out of some, in some. It implies that more were crucified than just him. and implies another, possibly Horus was crucified in Egypt. Just a subtle word, that is not in all translations and someone could notice.

And also notice other passages.

Then look at the art.

And see, the unicorns purifying the water for example.

They would know step by step all that was being said.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I find myself giggling a little. But to address this seriously. Such a thing as this would have been recorded in the Bible many times over. Even to the point of scholarly records and would certainly be a basis for proof of his existence. IMO.
edit on 14-2-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I totally agree with you, I think it would have been noted in the bible as well. However, the skeptic side of me knows how many times the bible has been edited and rewritten, and therefore it COULD have been noted in the original bible yet omitted later on for the masses. Who knows...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Anyone have the text to the "Gospel of Judas"? Judas does not say Jesus had 6 tows but he does declare Jesus to be from Hyperbornia. Jesus response to that accusation was curious, he just vanished.

If the rumors are correct that Hyperbornia is another name for the garden of paradise or Edin, then Jesus may have had 6 tows, fingers.

Was Jesus a emissary from the King Of The World? Was Jesus a ambassador from the Garden?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Very interesting! Jesus definitely does fit the description of an Ambassador. I'll definitely have to read the Gospel of Judas, it sounds like an interesting read. Thanks so much for your response!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by Iason321

Carry on.

100% wrong? How did you come up with that figure? I'm assuming you are referring to my lack of Jesus's existence comment?

I'd love to see REAL proof he did exist, because I can draw a picture of Pac-Man, write down on paper that he is the Messiah, tell a series of stories of how he saved humanity from the ghost monsters, bury it in the ground, and wait for the next group to find it 1000 years from now and worship Power Pellets... pretty much the same thing, and that's coming from 12 years of Catholic school indoctrination under my belt.

We even ate Power Pellets during communion!

Considering that followers of Jesus have been around since he was here is compelling evidence that someone was here.

I cannot see anyone would believing your pac-man drawing and stories. Who would worship that? Can you write anything worthwhile?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Thank you. Of late I feel as though I contribute very little to the search for truth and light, But no one said life would be rewarding... anyways....

Re-researching geisis I would refer you to 3:24. Mind you I do not believe the Bible is the divine word of God, but the mistranslations of "Lord God" who I believe to be two distinct powers.

Lord God himself made a statement in Genesis that looked at in the proper context clearly shows there are more lord gods floating around. It also gives explanation as to why mankind was booted from the garden. We had free choice.

"And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life."

And this passage also shows us the way back to the garden. Why do that, unless one day we were to return? Was Jesus, the emissary from the garden, sent here to offer us another way of life, another chance in the garden?

We have always been taught that all of mankind was banished from the garden. Is that true, or might a select group been allowed to remain because they kept reverence to the "Lord God's". If all of this is true, and taken in correct context, we have a dilemma.

All the literature about the ancient race of mankind, namely the Giants of the bible, states they were of very large stature, and having 6 toes and 6 fingers. It also states they had two rows of teeth, did Jesus as well have these teeth? And went on to say there were Giants in the earth.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

"And also after that". This again states the race of giants did not go anywhere, was Jesus one of them? As a side note I believe the "Sons of God" is a reference to the race of Giants who were allowed to remain in the garden. I also believe, we, the present surface human population, are the "daughters of men". We are the crossbreeds mentioned in the bible. We are the half divine, half animal race, and that is why we for the most part do not have 6 toes and 6 fingers. Physically, we are less than the "Gods", but more than mere animals. But in reality, those "Godly" Giants would regress back into their primeval state if they were removed from the garden and put on the surface to live, and yes, die.

The dilemma is this, If Lord God of the Bible is non other than the evil force Satan himself, and the Giants of the Garden worship him as God, Who truly was Jesus trying to save us from? The Lord God of his own Father? And if we were offered residency back into the garden, would we also be expected to bow down to this ancient creative evil force?

Ill leave it at that for now.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

The dilemma is this, If Lord God of the Bible is non other than the evil force Satan himself, and the Giants of the Garden worship him as God, Who truly was Jesus trying to save us from? The Lord God of his own Father? And if we were offered residency back into the garden, would we also be expected to bow down to this ancient creative evil force?

I love the way your mind works, what a great response! Thanks for actually delving into this topic and expounding upon it, it has made for such interesting reading!

As for God leaving the flaming sword as a guide back to the tree of life, I had never thought of it in the context of it being placed there because we're meant to return. This coincides with my beliefs. I believe we our all making out way back to the one universal light of love (or the tree of life) and that is why we continue to incarnate here.

I'm going to read over your response a few more times, so I can disect the different layers of it. Again, thanks so much for the intelligent and thought provoking response.

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Thank you for your kind comments. In a dark world they give a spark of light for one more day.

Yes, yes, yes, layers upon layers of mindsets and trains of thought compounded by thousands upon thousands of years. I am a gift to some, a pain to others, any very, very, annoying to those who know it all

But that is exactly my point, as Einstein once said "The thinking that got us into this mess can surely not get us out" or something to that effect. We will never be able to "see" the UN-see able if we only use the eyes we were given. Or think thoughts beyond our ability, if we only use the mind we were given. Someone must, must, push the boundary past what is acceptable. Must venture where no mortal has gone. The term trail blazer comes to mind. And as you know, in time, others will follow.

I must apologize to those who take offense of my writings, it is not my intention to harm ones belief structure. I only offer an alternative point of view on historical subjects. Granted some of those trains of thought are quite "out there", but from my point of view, the further, the better. People can always look away and call me a lunatic if they choose, or they are free to consider the possibilities I pose. I give them that freedom whereas a religion does not.

I have read a great deal of material concerning the past, not all of it, but as much as I could get my hands on. It didn't take long to realize that "ET" intervention is absolutely nothing new. You pose the question as to how many toes Jesus had. Well, the bigger question is, who was he really, and where did he come from, really! There are ethical questions that must be asked. Did Jesus have a right to try to manipulate humanity? And if so, who gave him that right? Was this a real life "Avatar" moment? Could it be that intervention has always taken place with Avatars? I must go deeper, literally.

I have read the book "The Smoky God", a book reported to be non fiction and a re telling of a travelers experiences in the hollow earth. I have never been there and still consider it a theory, but how interesting it is to find the flaming sword right above the theoretical opening (Niburue, place of transition). Everything seems to be pointing to the reality of this domain. A domain hidden from surface mankind since at least the time of the great flood. And to follow a train of thought that is neatly layered in plane sight, a secret society that spawns other secret societies to continue the charade. Creating institutions, to continue the mind control. Yes, by its very nature they are not "ETs", but a secret society. And as the Masons call them "The Ancient Ones".

You may look at Jesus as a emissary, or ambassador, or, what he might he might have truly been, a member of a secret society.

Yes, there very well might be a very good reason why this domain remains hidden to this day. After all, would you want a bunch of wild animals going around killing everything in sight (hunting). Would you want to lock your door for the first time in history just to keep your valuables from being looted by some spiritless creature? Yes, by our very nature, we are half animal, but we posses something that even the inhabitants of that domain do not. We have the ability, through love, to sacrifice our own lives for others. They only sacrifice "Avatars".
But what these men of old may not realize is that they themselves are no more loved by their "Lord God" than that god loves for a average rock. As long as they bow down and feed every hunger for this god, they will be allowed to live. There is a built in "T-me B-mb" in humanity. The war between the "Haves" and "Have nots" will end us all. To the Greek Gods, the Giants of the Bible, the "Ancient Ones", you have been betrayed, and we all will pay if you do not reason with us. Send us a real Ambassador with the real truth and stop playing the Lord Gods games. If you do not he will continue to instigate wars that will eventually come home to you. He is playing us against you, why did you think he allowed us to recover "Technology"?

onewithall Please accept my apologies, and I thank you for this opportunity to get this crap out of my head.
PS. If we do not get it right this time, earth is going to be nothing but an asteroid belt.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

I must apologize to those who take offense of my writings, it is not my intention to harm ones belief structure. I only offer an alternative point of view on historical subjects. Granted some of those trains of thought are quite "out there", but from my point of view, the further, the better.

I couldn't agree with you more! I'm not satisfied if I'm not always pushing the boundaries of thought and reassessing my "status quo." That's one of the main reasons I love this website, it allows me to continually read about the subject matter I love. If we do not question our world, then it will not change, if we do not question ourselves, then we will become stagnate.

There's no reason to apologize for you views, All Seeing Eye. Everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinions, and I happen to greatly enjoy reading yours.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you say that you've been to/seen the hollow earth?? Please tell me more on this! Hollow Earth Theory fascinates me.

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, considering that Jesus is from a book, not that different than Harry Potter or the Lord of the Rings... You'd have to interview the author and his illustrator... Actually I'd go see one of the publishers: King James, the Catholics, Presbyterians, Pentecostal, Anglicans, Greek and Russian Orthodox churches... They all seem to know the truth even though they are all different...

Perhaps they will be able to shed some light on the "toeage" of the fictional character...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you say that you've been to/seen the hollow earth?? Please tell me more on this! Hollow Earth Theory fascinates me.
If you re read my comment it states I have not been there, in the flesh. But on the other hand I feel a connection to that mythical place. Spiritually, I have flown over the peaks and valleys of that forbidden place. I have seen the birthmark of this world or some call the mountain. Sometimes it is misty and sometimes it is crystal clear. It is quite old with very old growth trees with thick vines and moss on them. The wildlife trails are old and well worn and easy to follow. There are species there that have long since disappeared from the surface.

In some ways this place, the garden, parallels the movie "Wizard of Oz". Dorthy plays the part of the innocent surface human who wants to go home, but the parallel is, she really does not. She wants to stay but the inhabitants do not want her. She is not the same blood line and has different views of the world to which the inhabitants find frightening. In the movie, she is the giant among little people, the truth is the reverse. Dorthy may be smaller than those inhabitants, but she carries with her the biggest of ideas. She is, already home.

Getting to the crystal city is no easy task. She must fight off the evil witch at every turn, not for the ruby slippers, but to keep Dorthy from delivering those "Big Ideas" to the population. The witch in reality is that dark evil ancient creative force, Lord God of the bible, or to some, Satanic forces. Its funny how the witch is portrayed with green skin, I would call it reptile green. Reptilian to the new agers?

Oh lets not forget those pesky flying moneys who work for the evil witch. might they be the real world "Grays"? Always causing chaos and confusion.

To the inhabitants, they follow the directions of the wizard, the king of the world, the one who calls all the shots, who is merely a temporary stand in because he flew in on a balloon. In reality I'm certain there is a King, and a King who has been there for a very long time. But one thing that may be the same is their fear of the Evil Witch. They cower at the mere mention of it.

The wizard challenge's Dorthy to bring back the broom the witch rode in on, sort of speaking. Dorthy does more than that, she defeats the evil witch completely, Dorthy gave the witch a bath in water and that was the end of the evil witch. All the munchkins rejoice with gleam, they are all now free. The palace guards who worked for the witch now pledge allegiance to Dorthy. And everyone lives happily ever after.

Yes, the Wizard of Oz was a fictional work but in that as in the Bible, completely taken out of context. But the parallels are more than uncanny, they are deliberate. I have no doubt that the script was written by someone who had first hand knowledge of the situation ( occult, secret society member) . They wrote this story for two main reasons. 1. someone in the future could translate it and take action to help with this dilemma, and 2. for personal profit. After all, the the greatest stories are not based on pure fiction but based on actual events. Just change the names to protect the "guilty", for the honest need not change their names.

It is a world that is much like our own, controlled and manipulated by political ends. Comparing the two worlds many things are the same but reversed. Two thirds water on the surface, two thirds land in the hollow. In the hollow a vast majority know the truth of this planet while on the surface the vast majority are ignorant of it. And on both, hopefully, change is coming.

Yes, I can see the gentle hand of the Giant, being extra careful not to break the fragile mindset of the surface. But many on the surface already know there is a deep dark secret lurking just outside of their vision that will explain everything. Of course the release of such knowledge must be timed just right, but not using covert or manipulative ways. I have a few more thoughts on this subject but it must wait for another time. I will say true change does not come on a global, country, level. It comes one person at a time. And it must be done with the utmost respect and on the same level. Anything else means nothing. We must, learn to bow down, to each other.

The greatest barrier I see to all of this happening is fear of the unknown. Neither society would welcome unintended consequences. And I might add one of the major reasons this disclosure has not been realized in the past. Would crime run ramped in the garden, would peace and love break out on the surface? All those details can be worked out easily with a little patients on both sides.

Out of characters.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join