It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEADLINE FOR "DrJIM" GAME

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The deadline is getting close. I will try to jump in full-time now. I would hate to see the answer not be found. HA already said the site found is not for this game. Lets concentrate and get to the end. We can do this!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Maybe irrelevant, because I don't see the link anyway, but I found this, and thought it could be of interest...

Open any thread (this one will do), go to the very bottom of the page, and look just above the 4 logos Big Boards, ATSNN RSS, TA RSS & ATS RSS. Just right above them, in the center there is a very small text, "unus", and if you click on it, you get to the website www.blacklabyrinth.com.... The apparently only interest in that site is the labyrinth:

Maybe irrelevant but...

Odd

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The hunt admin informed us in this thread that the labyrinth has nothing to do with the Dr. Jim game... bets are still open as to what it does have to do with, though.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If the solution is not solved by an ATS member before the deadline, the answer will be posted on 10/16.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
The hunt admin informed us in this thread that the labyrinth has nothing to do with the Dr. Jim game... bets are still open as to what it does have to do with, though.

Good post Odd

You gave me an idea.*both sides of my brain are stumped*
In the centre of the 'unus' maze is a logo. (well d'uh:lol

Does any member know of a link to this image? Badge, mascot, shield or government branch.
I know H_A has already stated that 'unus' has nothing to do with Dr Jim, but it's all i've got.

and inverted

[edit on 14-10-2004 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join