It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEADLINE FOR "DrJIM" GAME

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The deadline for solving the game will be October 15th, 2004.

Sorry, but we'll be launching another game soon, and this one must be complete before the other game launches.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by HUNT_ADMIN]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUNT_ADMIN
The deadline for solving the game will be October 15th, 2004.

Motivation! That is what I like! Yee haaa Good luck all!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
double post... hmmmm sorry

[edit on 17-9-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
or in other words "get your fingers out cause I'm fed up with bashing my head against a wall in frustration at your stupidity" (joke)

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My god we have come to a dead end in the game and now we are given a dead line.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think this killed some of its magic.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I really don't know where to go with this. It says the 3 numbers at coordinate 417/333. There are many ways we can get 3 numbers from that coordinate. The problem is, once we get 3 numbers, how do we know to test to see if we're right? There is really no instruction or structure to this. I've had a BUNCH of 3 number combinations, but had to stop there because I had no clue what to do with them or how to test if they're right.

I was thinking maybe an FTP, but if it was going to go based on IP address, it would have to be 4 numbers. Maybe a website? That's all I can really think of.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well, HA said you were on the doorstep. You have a month to solve this last one. Easy Sqeezey! I will try to read up...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Did you notice that JCMinJapan's posts are preceded and followed by that message "one of the four. who shall become one. who will become many. a captain of enlightment"? Refer to my post in page 27 (bottom) in the main thread. I think there must be something with it, plus the fact that the title line of JC is "3 of the4". Should we try to find the 3 other ones then?

A search on members with "captain" in the name doesn't bring a lot of relevant infos. Also, check members 43, 60, 162 & 231. Their member status is "the4" and their member names are respectively 4, 1, 2 & 3.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I don't believe that the CoE's have anything to do with this game.
BTW the other 3 are Smirkley, zsandman and Seth Bulloc.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I really dont think they are anything to do with the game spookyvince.

I also think everyone has given up on this game now, i havent done anything for awhile as i have spent so many hours trying stuff with no avail so im just waiting for it to and and i cant wait to see what the coordinates point to.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Do you see the symbols in the report? I think that we have to solve that before we can use the coordinates.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm not giving up.
which symbols?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I told about them in here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wait for the picture to load:

Looks like E4.

[edit on 19/9/04 by tontsum]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What symbols are we talking about?

And yeah, unless something hits me, I've given up actively working on this.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Weird. Really, I see the E4 too, but I guess its a coincidence.
IF only we could know where to put our numbers.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I see what you mean tontsum, optical illusion just keep focusing on it and you will see clearly a 4 and i dont know what the other letter is before it.

Although if this is what we were supposed to find out whoever organised this game is damn good with photoshop, and expects us to be very observant to these things.

i actually wondered at the beggining if it was some sort of an illusion with the document because some of the words are alot darker than all the others but maybe they just did this to create a better effect for the overall document.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The ring hunt was sometimes on perceptivity. All the rings were hidden in pictures and some of them were very hard to see.

At least number 4 on the picture seems to be put there intentionally.

[edit on 19/9/04 by tontsum]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well if I tried to make this file realistic, I too would draw randomly with a soft brush in a second layer.
to make it look like a print out. Some letters should look darker that way which happens in many fax-printers.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The captains are not part of this game at all. I have been looking jsut recently, but have been very busy trying to make our new site a success. Anything about the 3 of 4 or captains. etc in my title or anything like that is only from the rings game. I know nothing more , but probably less than you all do. I will try to look at it periodically and try to help out if I notice anything. So, my advice ... do not take our words or anything about us seriously for this game. We are definatly not the answer. Unless I stumble across it and post it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join