It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chimp poop vaccines and the vaccination/autism link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Since my partner and i are 10 weeks out from our baby boy arriving i decided i'd tackle the internet for some information to at least arm myself becoming a father.

Some of the information i have found is alarming;

the-scientist.com...

Human adenoviruses have been proposed as vectors for antigens in vaccines because of their ability to induce strong immune responses in animal models. But there is one major problem—patients that have already been exposed to such adenoviruses naturally develop antibodies against them, which then neutralize the vaccine before it has a chance to deliver its package.

It goes on to say

Collecting stool samples from zoos and animal facilities, Nicosia and his team isolated and characterized almost 30 different chimp adenovirus serotypes from some 1,000 stool samples. They made safe forms of the viruses that were unable to replicate, and tested them for their immune potency in mice. The best ones, generating the biggest cellular immune responses, were chosen for making trial vaccines.

Size and duration of response isn’t everything, of course, said Klenerman, “The main thing is to see whether it can actually protect you.” To that end, a second trial in high-risk individuals—intravenous drug users—is currently underway.

It baffles me how they find this stuff. After more searching, i found this website deathbyvaccination.com.

It tells of the deception of the WHO (World Health Orginisation), like the little trick they played on India

What may have started off as a concern for the health of the world, has become one of the greatest profiteering schemes of all times. Here's how it works, using India as an example: India manufacturers its own vaccines and sells them for about RS 15 (15 Indian Rupees = about 28 cents in U.S. currency). The World Health Organization uses UNICEF to approach the Indian Government, and tells them they need to buy an American vaccine made by GlaxoSmithKlien, and this vaccine will cost about $10.30 per dose, instead of the $0.28 they currently pay. UNICEF offers to arrange hundreds of millions of dollars worth of loans for India with the World Bank, and sweetens the deal by telling them that a group called GAVI will donate about $2.78 per vaccine, so they only have to float a loan for about $7.50 U.S. Dollars per dose of vaccine, instead of the $0.28 U.S. Dollars (15 Indian Rupees) they are now paying.

More informative data

Seems typical, and this is common knowledge with most members of ATS.

There are alarming statistics on the correlation with vaccinations and Autism on that same page.
deathbyvaccination.com...

autismapocalypse.com... Wakefield Syndrome

Basically, becareful with the choice that you may make or chance you may take when concerning your children, they are our future.

edit on 13/2/2012 by scubagravy because: to add more information

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm a proponent of keeping small children away from animal turds and zoo poop.

congrats on becoming a father, btw.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Thankyou, but did you take a gander at any of the information on the links i provided? do you have an opinion? anything to add?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

I've had a chance to skim over a couple of the links, but there is a great deal of information in them.

I found this exerpt slightly humorous, but I'm in a mood this evening, all apologies:

... despite researchers who allege that chimps who throw their poop are more intelligent.
deathbyvaccination.com...

You know what this means, don't you? This means there are researchers attempting to measure and compare the IQs of chimps who do not throw their poop with those chimps who do throw their poop.

Also, I found the picture and story of Ian Gramowski, 9 days after his HiB shot, a tadbit sad. I may look more into later, after my late supper has more time to settle.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I worked for years doing intake for autistic and mentally retarded individuals, and the medical histories of autistic children (excluding Asperger's) showed a DIRECT correlation between their toddler shots and the onset of autism. Of course this is anecdotal and not a scientific study, but the doctors at our clinic knew there was a correlation, they just weren't allowed to say so.

My own youngest got a severe case of measles from the MMR shot, the very thing it was supposed to prevent.

If I was going to be a new parent, I would consent to a few vaccines, but I would make sure they were spaced out and not given all at once, as is common practice now. I would avoid the MMR like the plague, which is the vaccine most implicated in autism and brain damage cases. If your pediatrician gives you a hard time over this, FIND ANOTHER ONE.

You also have the option to not give your child any vaccines, but be prepared for schools to act like jerks about it later on.

Best of luck to you and congratulations.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Haha i did see that statement. I think we would find similar results on a test done with Chimps who sling S%#! and politicians, but thats another thread, im in two minds with vaccinations, there just isnt enough confirming data for me to make an informed decision.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Our little girl just had her 3rd HIB/Rotovirus shots at 6 months and it hit her very hard for about a week. Generally the first and even second shots wont show much of a reaction as the immune system does not know the virus' that the immunisations introduce to their little bodies. However, by the third shot, it is well documented that babies show the worst side effects. This is exactly what we experienced.

She was very unwell for around a week and went completely off her solids (food) and drastically reduced her intake of milk. It was concerning enough to take her to the doctors for a check-up. Thankfully she is ok now but it was very worrying there for a while.

I take major issue also with giving babies Hep B shots. This is a lifestyle disease so unless you new born baby is having unprotected sex, shooting up and sharing needles or mum & dad are junkies, there is NO reason whatsoever to give your child the Hep B vaccine. Of course, they make it nearly impossible to avoid by mixing it in with about 8 other vaccines that cannot be separated.

When we requested to have each vaccination separately, we were told that we would have to fly to some Asian country to get it done as those choices are not available in Australia. WTF? Isn't this the first world?

In any case, her next vaccination is due at 12 months of age which is the infamous MMR shots. We are opting out!

IRM

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

My god IRM, i feel sorry you had to go through that. To see that happening in front of you and feeling helpless at the same time is heart wrenching.
I can not understand why we need so many, i mean grandpa and great grandpa/ma lived to a ripe old age of 90+ and they didnt receive the vaccinations, they endured war, famine amongst other things and yet thrived. I think polio was one they had to have in those days.

Im totally with you on the Hep B shots. And for the doctors to say to you that they can not seperate the vaccines, and that you would have to go to an asian country to do so is beyond me.

This is a negative for australian medical practice.

I hope your little one is now doing well and is through the rough stuff, im not far behind you mate.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
After doing some research into vaccines and Autism, none of this info shocks me .
Great post !

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Cheers, im learning so much about it, i believe this information should be more well known to the general population, but i guess many things are overlooked with all the other things going on in the world huh

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wakefield Syndrome appears to be false

www.csicop.org...

Disreguard that link in the original OP, my apologies

edit on 13/2/2012 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Wakefield is actually challenging that artilce you linked to.

Dr. Andrew Wakefield sues BMJ, journalist Brian Deer for defamation
Thursday, January 12, 2012 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer
www.naturalnews.com...

The man has been shamelessly mocked, repeatedly lied about, and cruelly defamed for his legitimate scientific research into the combination measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism in children. But Dr. Andrew Wakefield is now fighting back against those responsible for viciously denigrating his work and his character by filing a lawsuit against the British Medical Journal (BMJ), which published lies about him, and journalist Brian Deer, who authored many of those lies.

The lawsuit cites several articles and editorials published in BMJ that include "false and defamatory allegations" about Dr. Wakefield and his work. Secrets of the MMR scare: how the case against the MMR vaccine was fixed, an article written by journalist Brian Deer that was published in BMJ, and an accompanying editorial by Fiona Godlee, editor-in-chief of BMJ, are two of the defamatory writings named in the suit.

The "Danish study" that is often referred to as being proof that vaccines do not cause autism was authored by a criminal. Funnly enough I do not think the study has been retracted despite the really bad charactor of the author.

www.reuters.com...
Denmark scientist accused of stealing autism research money

A scientist in Denmark has been indicted by a federal grand jury in Atlanta for allegedly stealing $1 million in grant money that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had earmarked for autism research.

U.S. prosecutors on Wednesday said they are seeking to extradite Poul Thorsen, 49, accused of wire fraud and money laundering.

He used the stolen money to buy a home in Atlanta, a Harley Davidson motorcycle and two cars, prosecutors said.

"Grant money for disease research is a precious commodity," said Sally Yates, U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia, in a news release.

"When grant funds are stolen, we lose not only the money, but also the opportunity to better understand and cure debilitating diseases."

Thorsen, a visiting scientist at the Atlanta-based CDC in the 1990s, helped two government agencies in Denmark obtain $11 million in research grants.

He moved back to Denmark in 2002 to be principal investigator for the program. Prosecutors said he was also in charge of administering the research dollars, earmarked in part to study the relationship between autism and exposure to vaccines.

Thorsen submitted false invoices for research expenses and had Aarhus University, where he held a faculty position, transfer the funds to his personal account at the CDC Federal Credit Union in Atlanta, prosecutors said.

They said the university thought it was transferring the funds to a CDC account, not Thorsen's personal account.

(Reporting by David Beasley; Editing by Colleen Jenkins and Jerry Norton)

edit on 13-2-2012 by riley because: had to include the stuff about Thorsen

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

I was going to add that article, but couldnt find much more to back it. Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You're welcome.

On the surface I understand why people would believe the stuff about Wakefield.. then you scratch the surface and there's alot of double standards in the medical world when it comes to studies and credibility.
edit on 13-2-2012 by riley because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join