It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy For The World Would Lead To Massive Population Growth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I was reading something the other day on the Project Camelot website (if memory serves me correctly) that said the government has free energy devices recovered from the Roswell crash(that's a little suspect, I know) and the reason they don't divulge it is because it would lead to massive population growth....and of course TPTB are more interested in culling out all but a half a million of us(they have to keep a few of us... that silver won't polish itself you know).
But the interesting part to me was that it would lead to population growth. And even though we would be able to produce enough resourses to provide for everyone I'm not sure I want to live in the endless sea of sky scraper apartment buildings that would be needed to house everyone. You know God's not making any more land here abouts on Earth anymore and I don't want to give up my little piece of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
When oil was first exploited and utilized properly, there was massive population growth that has nearly maintained itself to recent times.

Some of this has to do with industrialization and a host of other things not possible before a useful energy source was discovered.

I imagine if the world had unlimited energy, there would be a lot of growth, yet it would be limited to other factors as well. (Agriculture, potable water, etc.)

Not to say that a number of problems couldn't be solved with no cost energy either. But the idea that the Government is holding back some "unlimited energy source" is absurd.

Too useful for it not to be used....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
From my observations here, in this life, the population explosion is a result of imbalance, separation and a desire to dominate nationally, racially or religiously.

All natural systems will balance themselves. We are in an unnatural state as stewards of this planet.

Free energy means no more system based on money, related to products that are transported globally. No more wars over oil means no need to overpopulate to compensate for the lost percentage of the population fighting in those struggles.

There is one way to find out. Release the tech.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
I was reading something the other day on the Project Camelot website (if memory serves me correctly) that said the government has free energy devices recovered from the Roswell crash(that's a little suspect, I know) and the reason they don't divulge it is because it would lead to massive population growth....and of course TPTB are more interested in culling out all but a half a million of us(they have to keep a few of us... that silver won't polish itself you know).

um since 1947, there has been a MASSIVE population growth. It seems like their plan to cull the population didn't succeed...AND they knew about the dangers of the population growing exponentially even before that.
or maybe that plan was made up when the internet came around?

I usually like reading Project Camelot stuff, not this time.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Not to say that a number of problems couldn't be solved with no cost energy either. But the idea that the Government is holding back some "unlimited energy source" is absurd.
reply to post by boncho

If it exists and the government has it I'm sure it's being used. Perhaps in our secret space program.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Part of the plan to reduce the population was to introduce viral illnesses that can't easily be treated. These things take time.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A higher standard of living usually leads to less births.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

If it exists and the government has it I'm sure it's being used. Perhaps in our secret space program.

Maybe they use it for the Government UFO fleet right?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Ghost375

Part of the plan to reduce the population was to introduce viral illnesses that can't easily be treated. These things take time.

There are plenty of genocides and other catastrophes that took no time at all. What is the purpose of a plan that doesn't have a result.

Or did you want to show us how life expectancy is dropping at an alarming rate from viral illnesses?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I have a 2400 page manual.

here is the front cover

There are literally thousands of patents for free energy devices that are held back for "national security" reasons.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I personally do not agree, whilst there might well be a population boom if this free energy technology is released, I don't think that's the reason for it being witheld.

Two reasons for this:

1. If the population cull plan, based on some form of engineered virus as you suggest, were to be implemented, it wouldn't matter if there were 5 billion people or 50 billion, it should, in theory, still work as they would intend, just on a grander scale.

2. If this free energy technology were to be released, it would only be a matter of time (and I suggest a relatively short time) before all 'energy' related businesses crashed. Coal - gone, petroleum - gone, electricity companies - gone and the list goes on. So that would be a MASSIVE blow to TPTB income and they are not about to let that happen are they?

3. I would also believe that they would lose an element of the control they have over the populace too. We are beholden (for the most part) to the companies that provide us with gas, electricity and petroleum and the TPTB know this, why do you think the cost of living keeps going up but wages etc don't increase to match? Keep people striving and working to pay their utility bills, stops them thinking about other things..

I liken it to the idea of a 'common cold magic bullet'. If any company were to release this, many of the companies that make billions from cold remedies would go boom; hence why they all have a common agreement not to release one, even though I personally believe it exists.

I

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Their free energy is not from Roswell.

It was basic observation, of planets and the moon and venus.

The magnetic poles and core and spin. The spin is overunity. It all came out of that and they've known this for centuries really. Even Da Vinci, but put into use before the 19th.

And the lack of spin is what tipped them off of the moon, which lacks poles.

Earth is a tesla coil or a capacitor.

And osicillation or Sine Wave too. LIke a pulse is good for the devices. Not stationary position for any magnetized objects. They need to create a Sine Wave.

Also no it wouldn't. The countries that are developed have very little population growth Canada dips to below 0 at times.

Its the third world and theocracies that grow.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Earth's Magnetic Poles Equates Over Unity Free Energy Spin on Axis!

edit on 13-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The reverse is true.

Free Energy would lead to more affluence.

The more affluent a population becomes the less children they have.

So Free Energy would decrease population not grow it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't mean to be harsh on you, but the whole idea of your thread seems a little shortsighted and frankly silly.

I mean, if we have free energy we can build all kinds of stuff, including space ships, space stations, cities on the moon and mars. And if we did that and started moving people off world, then instead of endless skyscrapers, the earth would probably get pretty sparse and empty, leaving plenty of room for nature to flourish.

And just because you don't want to leave the earth doesn't mean some of us don't, in fact I would love to be able to get away from a large part of my fellow humans lol.

Like I said, I'm not trying to be harsh, but I don't think, you really thought, your thought, all the way through before creating this thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Free energy doesn't mean that the energy would be free in monetary terms. Many of the same companies that we pay now would jump into the mix and we would still be paying them. Free means that it is created from the ether rather than from physical resources.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

2. If this free energy technology were to be released, it would only be a matter of time (and I suggest a relatively short time) before all 'energy' related businesses crashed. Coal - gone, petroleum - gone, electricity companies - gone and the list goes on. So that would be a MASSIVE blow to TPTB income and they are not about to let that happen are they?

If energy was produced at no cost, how does that mean that it will be delivered at no cost? Think about it...

No cost (or minimal cost) energy, is far more profitable than oil and the like.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That is the Malthusian theory. It's also garbage.

The two main factors linked to population growth, are abundant energy on the one hand, and deficient education on the other. Reproductive sex is a base, animalistic form of behaviour; so if people have sufficient food and good climactic conditions on the one hand, but are not sufficiently developed intellectually on the other, then they will breed like rabbits. That is what happened during the beginning of the 20th century, and to a lesser extent the Baby Boom.

If free energy is released when global literacy or education are poor, then yes, the population will skyrocket out of control; although to a certain extent, AIDS has been of some help there, at least as far as increasing fear of sex is concerned. I've more or less always believed that AIDS was a deliberately engineered disease.

Mind you, there are a lot of other factors at play now as well, most of which have been deliberately introduced with the goal of reducing population. Vaccination, genetic food modification, chemtrails, the gay rights movement, and feminism. People will scream blue murder about the political incorrectness of mentioning the last two as engineered forms of population reduction, but the numbers don't lie.
edit on 13-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
In my research into all this conspiracy stuff I came to the conclusion that either the powers that be were just evil and wanted to take over the world and keep all the money to theirself.............. OR 9-11 was a sacrifice of sorts to give people a taste of what these free energy technologies are capable of while trying to sort-out the Middle East before yhese technologies inevitably became mainstream. I tend to believe they are evil and greedy at this point...

As for the ramifications of these tehcnologies.. I think the benefits far far far outweigh the negatives. I do think the world would need to come together in some kind of coordinated effort to deal with these issues but again.. it's well worth it. Imagine all the incredible things that would be possible with the discoveries made with all the secrets they are keeping. I do think there are other factors involved though.. not aliens.. but ancient lost civilizations and who knows what else.. like maybe we know we are trapped on this planet? Or some impending disaster.. etc.
edit on 13-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join