It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quite possibly the best kid/guitarist I have seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Saw this video a while back, just came up in my head, so I thought why not post on ATS. For those of you who haven't seen this; this kid is simply amazing.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Definitely got skills! Here's another young guitar player with a different style,but impressive nonetheless.
Sungha Jung

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Totally rockin dude.
I don't know this particular song (maybe it's his own) but I think we can safely say what he will be when he grows older. Cheers!

ETA Now I watch it again I notice he didn't compose it but I don't think we can hold that against him.

edit on 13/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That was a lot of fun...thanks to both who posted (maybe more by the time I write this). Both those kids were incredible, great fun to watch. I'm a guitar player, rather good...and I'll tell you, these kids humble me!
Peace...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Pure talent, I find it amazing how well some can pick up things and just do it. I do not play an instrument, wish i could.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Whoa that was amazing! Can you imagine how good he will be when he is older????? They sure do make smart kids these days!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Whoa that was amazing! Can you imagine how good he will be when he is older????? They sure do make smart kids these days!!

Who's "they"? Lol.....

new topics

top topics

join