It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Fluoride related thing i found on Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
answers.yahoo.com...

does anyone know the answer to the question the asker is asking in the question?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No I don't, but you know fluoride is very good for your teeth.

/s

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
answers.yahoo.com...

does anyone know the answer to the question the asker is asking in the question?

Yes i do. Borax is completely harmless in volumes up to 5g/kg of the ingester, so if you mix in one or two grams each glass of water, it will only do you good. And over time it will indeed cleanse most flouride from your body.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

lmao

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

do you do it yourself? you haven't died or gone blind yet?

your OK?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

do you do it yourself? you haven't died or gone blind yet?

your OK?

I do not do it, i have chosen a different method: Consuming Raisins and Almonds/Cashew nuts in larger than normal quantities, to get all the boron i need.

But your method would certainly work, just abit more hassle.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I will say that I stopped using brains to tan hides and use 20 mule team borax instead. If you are looking to embalm yourself this would probably be the way to do it. I would venture to guess that in the long run the borax would do significantly more harm than the flouride would, if the borax didn't just prove fatal before the long run even got going.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Fluoride is just an excuse for dumb people, to explain why they are dumb.
Fluoride doesn't do anything. There's just always been a lot of dumb people.

If you want to "clean" your pineal gland, turn off the TV, read books, and meditate daily.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mretgis
I will say that I stopped using brains to tan hides and use 20 mule team borax instead. If you are looking to embalm yourself this would probably be the way to do it. I would venture to guess that in the long run the borax would do significantly more harm than the flouride would, if the borax didn't just prove fatal before the long run even got going.

The reason that works at all, is that borax is very toxic to all sorts of insects. What you fail to understand is that it is not nearly as harmful to humans, and nothing is retained in the body after expulsion.

The only way to get harmed by borax is if you ate like a brick of it at once. But then you would probably throw it up again before you died.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
From wikipedia

Sufficient exposure to borax dust can cause respiratory and skin irritation. Ingestion may cause gastrointestinal distress including nausea, persistent vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Effects on the vascular system and brain include headaches and lethargy, but are less frequent. "In severe poisonings, a beefy red skin rash affecting palms, soles, buttocks and scrotum has been described. With severe poisoning, erythematous and exfoliative rash, unconsciousness, respiratory depression, and renal failure."

Basically as for the original poser. I think you may be the worse, yet most annoy, troll I've ever come across.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by MrMaybeNot

lmao

Why you laughing at cold, hard, scientific facts?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spiderbadarse

the only thing wiki has on Borox is info on a city.

To the OP:
I am in no way advocating this method, but from what i have been reading is that doses of 1/32 tsp to 1/4 tsp per litre of pure water a day should be efficient to cleanse the body of fluoride.
using borox to clean the human body of floride

Reading further, I think i am going to give this a try.
Apparently, it can help with arthritis also.

edit on 13-2-2012 by occrest because: add link

edit on 13-2-2012 by occrest because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Would rainwater do better than replacing one additive for another? I'm not sure that even if borax is safe in small doses that it would be the 'best' method for cleaning out flouride. Even if it might take longer I would rather have safety than convenience/expediency. The things that we as a culture have put ourselves through in the name of convenience is indicative of short attention spans and a lack of will to follow through on tasks. That is not to accuse anyone here of those things, just trying to illustrate how we have conditioned ourselves to doing things the easy way in place of 'old fashioned' ways.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Would chelating be the right term for what we're trying to resolve here?

If it is then I'd be interested to read if any ATS members chelate.

new topics

top topics

join