It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate certain dreams. Maybe some of you can relate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Usually mine since I'm desperate to find work (3 possible great jobs are in my future IF i get hired) are of me getting tons of money and it's so realistic when I wake I think it's true for a few minutes then reality hits and man. :C

But last night while sleeping, I had a dream - or maybe a going to sleep thought ya get right as you're falling asleep halfway between awake/asleep - where the answers to everything /off/ in the world, everything going on we can't understand, made full complete sense. As in, it was THE answer, THE reason. And all was fine because of that so obvious knowledge.

And as dreams like that GO, I woke and only remember that. Nothing more. No details, nothing xD

Sheesh. Brain, y u no let me remember???? I coulda fixed it ALL with a simple knowledge. I can only chuckle.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm no dream expert but in my experience with such dreams/wake/sleep moments, I normally don't worry about the how, when, where or why. This type of information typically just kind of seeps into our reality in the form of events. If i were in this situation, I'd just except the information and go with the flow and more importantly, follow your gut insticts
edit on 13-2-2012 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It'll probably 'show itself' in deja vu or something. It was just so .... SIMPLE how things were. Like we make it so much more complicated than it has to be.

But long as there is war and sides and folks trying to push that their beliefs/opinions are the only ones which count, we'll never know this info consciously. If that's indeed what it was.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Everyone's different. Those differences just mean different people need different things to help them understand the world around them. I'm Pagan, but some of my best friends are Chirstian, they don't burn me at the stake and i leave the bible inconsistencies out of conversation unless they ask me my opinion, in which case they know what their getting anyway. I never understood where people get off on telling someone they NEED to believe in this or they will BURN for it, whatever, we are all different and understand the world around us differently. Dreams are personal, just like a persons beliefs should be, personal, they mostly reflect the views of dreamer, but as in these types of dreams, can sometimes give us insight into what events may be around the corner. Just my opinion.
edit on 13-2-2012 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I can get to that state of mind by meditation. I suggest you try it, it really is simple to realize.
Find a comfortable place like your favorite place where you feel most at rest, sit/lay down, shut your eyes and just breathe slowly, concentrate on the feeling you get in your head as your eyes are shut and feel yourself going downwards into your spine, all the way down. You will find that thing's that seem so complicated in a conscious space, will be so simple in that state where you almost fell asleep but had notion all along that you were dwelling inside your subconscious, asking for questions that only yourself can answer.

We make things complicated/simple by ourselves and each and everyone of us holds that key.
Sometimes for some, it is pretty hard making the life changes that you now know will bring you to a higher stae of being and a clearer view of what's ahead of you.

Much Love to you
Peace Love and understanding

top topics

join